This week's TDS is out, come get it hot off the oven!

This week's TDS is out, come get it hot off the oven!
What podcasts does Sup Forums listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/08/31/the-daily-shoah-100-ep-88-part-13-of-14-a-hundred-a-hundred-twenty-episodes/
christophercantwell.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-qBw3_rmqZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=RyC0GbsEKIA
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stefan Molynyx or whatever he's called is pretty good.

Is he mentioned again?

Just fire it up.

Good stuff but they srsly need to up the professionalism.

1:19:00 The JQ (Jahans Question)

cont.
whites are so bad at production value. this is where the jews hose us in media.

study after study has shown that better production value = people believe you.

where can you find it ?

Jews are masters of story telling, you've got to give them a little credit for that

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/08/31/the-daily-shoah-100-ep-88-part-13-of-14-a-hundred-a-hundred-twenty-episodes/

thanks goy

Fatherland best TRS.

goddammit I want to get on the trs forum so fucking bad, it's been a year and I haven't found anyone who's on it.

It's not because they're white, it's because they're a bunch of amateurs with no professional production experience doing this in their free time.

Give it time. The quality has gotten a lot better even in the past year.

I have experience doing almost exactly what they're doing with great results.

Emailed them offering help, offering my creds and examples of our work, and the respondent said they wanted to keep it this way.

Kinda shocked desu

The fact is that genetics, on average, does determine intelligence.
Genetics determines everything.
When a black is seen getting with a white he's basically trying to improve his genetics while the white is decreasing.
Then they throw that into public and wonder why people lose their minds, because 'love'.

I'd send you one but I don't see invites anywhere.
Maybe it's because I'm only lurking and I need to post first idk

Are you sure you didn't sound like a pushy autist trying to jerk the wheel from them?

The Knock Off is best TRS

I've never listened to the daily shoah. is it any good?

i like the podcasts from the dark myths collective. especially the eastern border. i think I've listened to all of them and need some new ones.

They embrased the #2 show label so they don't try anymore.

>Jahans
I really feel for him. I think becoming the alt-right and joining the autiste-elite would help him immensely. He could even take over Le Chateau Autiste

Dunno. Anything's possible over text, I suppose.

Looking back at the message now, maybe just hit him with too much.

A lot of it was about cutting background noise and overtalk out and what techniques broadcasters use to pull that off.

I'm listening now and they won't even mute their mic when putting their glass down on the table, so the audio goes *thud*. It's little shit like that which adds up.

He was receptive recently when there was a question of absorbing large donations and how to do that as a non-pc entity.

I agree. What happened to them?

Fash the nation. Daily shoah. Fatherland is really comfy
Just downloaded it senpai

I don't think that embarrassed them, I just think they see themselves as a far less serious production and try to have more fun.

>is it any good?
It's a bit like Sup Forums - lots of shitposting and you get a few good laughs out of it. They really don't put a lot of effort into it most of the time.
Early episodes feature a lot of talking over each other and are hard to listen to. If you start out with the latest episode you'll miss some inside memes, but it's probably better that way.

Where is jazzhands at anyway? He said some eastern euro country with a border on the black sea, but it's not bulgaria.

I think it might be Ukraine.

who is this person and why do I see him posted all over this board? he looks like a retarded potato.

Is Ukraine known for lots of Arab and Kazakh investment? This is what threw me off track.

Look up esoteric jahanism

He is probably visiting Weev in Abkhazia or Ukraine

I listen to sleepycast when I can. I'm not really big on podcasts, does anyone have any they would recommend?

It's been only 3 months since forum turned invite-only.

>I'd send you one but I don't see invites anywhere.
forum.therightstuff.biz/users/

seconded

christophercantwell.com/
is good for a rant on his radical agenda show. He does one like every other day with video or just audio

He's a little intense, but you want to check him out. Thick yankee accent.

That is none other than Alexander Gordon "90 Percent of my followers are fucking racists" Jahans

Oh, and I think he's one of us (actually has a kek paperweight front/center on camera)

Darwin digest is my 3rd fav behind #1 and #2, and I'm not even a science fag. Fourth is kulturkampf.

k I'm fucking retarded

give me your email and I'll send you an invite

louder with crowder and sometimes "morning answer" with ben shapiro
I'm not a braindead Sup Forumstard though so I don't know what appeal those have to you people, I just stop in for some news here and there

>I don't know what appeal those have to you people
The feeling is mutual I can't stand Crowder. Shapiro.... well I'm glad he's nominally on our side because he's a high verbal IQ jew but I can never like him.

Thanks m8, will definitely check him out

could you hit me with an invite as well? you could always do with more Aussie shitposters like yours truly

Imagine what these angsty young guys could accomplish if they put their efforts into something productive instead of making sick jokes about genocide like a bunch of edgelords?

Bumping for the influx of newfags to discover trs podcasts

You've got to give me an email, dingo

yeah they're losers as it is, maybe they will grow up. can't believe there is an audience for this garbage.

Not that guy obviously, but mine is famsmh[at]gmail.com

c'mon grandpa

MIKE NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET GHOUL TALK FOR ONCE

I haven't listened in a few months, and there are a lot better options on TRS than the Shoah. FtN, WN, etc. Are all both more informative and humorous than the circlejerk of memes.

Radio Aryan Podcast
Grandpa Lampshade

daily morning radio list from 9a-1p daily

Stormfront Radio w/ Don Black
David Duke radio program
The Daily Traditionalist w/ Matt Hiembach

You can tell Mike is an alcoholic lardass from his voice

Fash the Nation is too up its own ass. I think Jazzhands has a massive ego.

The thing is
Here's the thing
The thing is Kike Enoch is occasionally funny, and he can even act more mature when Seventh Son isn't there

Sent. I waited for the guys that asked first but they didn't give an email so their loss.

Thanks mate.

Any Radical Agenda fans ITT?

Mike has a well payed job, pretty sure both he and SS have wives, SS has kids and owns a small business.
They do this on the side, doesn't seem like they're 'losers' at all.

>that title
what did he mean by this?

He looks like a bearded Reviewbrah in this still.

I'd buy a TRS oven

He was mentioned ^^^

you know any more?

youtube.com/watch?v=-qBw3_rmqZ4

he is a bretty gud dood. you should subscribe goyim.

The retards did several episodes all called Episode 14 part something so they lost count
100-120 (guys) is also a meme

I have to mention Cantwell. It's funny to see him interact in my state.

Truth Will Out Radio is good if you want more incite on the guy who made Aldof Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told.

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

why is seth rogan on a Sup Forums podcast?

Will poz neg holes for forum invites

No, Ghoul needs to not talk because he can't get through a sentence in under 30 seconds.

>condoms are allowed but discouraged

It takes them a long time to make each episode since they do the whole thing as one long take and constantly rerecord since they're such perfectionists

Right now they're sitting on another episode that has Bill on it in addition to Wap and Vic

that guy's ass is a fucking incubator for diseases doctors are unfamiliar with

let that sink in

They've got
>umm's
and
>like...'s
out the wazoo

Ghoul made a good Moonman song

>It's a Ghoul needs 10 minutes to make a super basic point because he's unable to produce a complete sentence without having to take pauses episode

Im on it but I used up all my invites on other people I've found on Sup Forums

But Pierre, that's every episode with Ghoul

I've been listening to old O&A episodes and I'm realizing that everyone being in the same room and being able to see each other probably helps a show be less awkward and spergy. It's probably hard to banter when all you have is some shitty skype call with a fuzzy lagging video feed and bad audio.

Neat. They're funny guys and have good chemistry.

dont bully ghoul ;_;

>god
daily shoah
the fatherland
>good
fash the nation
the weekly narrative
radio free skyrim (RIP)
>mediocre but I still listen
the convict report
the young hwites
>needs more time in the oven
the nationalist review online
the darwin digest (needs to let the girl go women don't belong on podcasts or the alt-righ)
the rest

>used to be god tier but is now cucked
common filth

>some shitty skype call with a fuzzy lagging v

We solved that by putting a central copy of skype on a fast server, and everyone connected to that

>women don't belong on podcasts or the alt-righ
unless they're tradwifes ofc

>LIKE, UHM, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?
the show

Have any other invites left?

Email is supermalevitality[at]tutanota.com

Best thing about Nationalist Review Online are the Moishe skits. That shit destroyed my sides the first time I heard it.

I think its unbearable

I'd listn to their show if they stopped with the crappy jew impressions, its been done to death.

>we
>us
>white nationalists but gays and Jews are welcome

kys

The only things I listen to are Daily Shoah and Darwin Digest.

Fash the Nation once in a while too.

Literally never happened

I just got into common filth. Why is it cucked now??

umm, user...

Is he still mixed up in anarchism/lolbertarianism?

I like his rants on race and leftist degenerates but I just cannot abide anarchism.

Daily Shoah.
Fash the Nation.
Stefan Molyneux.
Little bit of Tom Woods.

That is pretty much it.

CF basically went off the rails. Everybody in the alt-right is a fag, the white race needs to be genocided because it is full of fags, trannies and degenerates, etc

Are the forums good goyim?
I've been listening for a while now but got cucked out and missed my chance. I'm kind of regretting it now but I doubt it's as good as Sup Forums

Its invite only. I am still trying to get an invite but all people do is say "SHART IN MART" and ignore me.

if someone cares to send invite to forums, my email: supermalevitality[at]tutanota.com

>asking about how the forums are because I don't have access
>someone without access responds begging for access
???

Yeah, he's coming out of it tho. Very obvious.

No forums are good. Egos and circlejerks rum amok.

The only one I remotely care about is probably the Daily Stormer BBS because of the meet up thread.

>making simple conversation
>rude response
>realize his country is nigger-tier
>mfw

Kind of hoping this culture carried over while it has some added comfiness of familiar users.

Take it easy friendo.

I'm an ex-libertarian myself so I get that. Thing is I'm just some faceless jerkoff on the net.

With people like Cantwell and Molnyeux they have put a bunch of public time and energy into anarchism. Gotta be tough to recant all that shit.

Shapiro for life

youtube.com/watch?v=RyC0GbsEKIA

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

Whenever you have regular users you will probably get that forum culture where people start cliques and everybody worships the asshole of "important" people on the forum.

Sup Forums is like this because we don't have names. No grudges, no fame, no cliques, etc. Your post is only as good as your post.