Name is Bond *tee hee* Jane Bond

Name is Bond *tee hee* Jane Bond

Please don't shake me, do stir me, lover.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F-YEbm65a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no long hair so we'd take her seriously
You could have been a pretty feminine woman.
Too bad.

this

5head

I would seriously watch a movie where Emma Watson plays an intelligence agent. She could definitely pull it off.

cute boy
richard dawkins must be proud of his son

she already did. she was hermione, the ultimate intelligent agent.

maybe in 1920s Europe when the rules were simpler. she's too dumb to play in the cold war.

Why aren't these cunts satisfied with their own shit? Why do they want to take everything that belongs to us?

Damn, Emma Watson looks like THIS

mosts bongs have big foreheads, what's your point?

She looks like Matt Damin.

Em is the ultimate QT.

She looked good back in the day.

>all of these women wanting to become one of those most prominent figures of masculinity in the history of film

One doesn't even have to make analogies for the issues with modern "femininity" anymore.

She still looks good tbqhwy

She doesn't lift. You know what happens to women her age who don't lift.

>She doesn't lift.
Looks to me like she doesn't have to tbqhwy

Because her nigger boyfriend lifts instead?

Your cuck fantasies aren't real tbqhwy

what to be her shoe boy

They know that this shit pisses people off, they fucking know it and that's why they do it. They like to act like it's not even a big deal and only retards make an issue of it, it's kind of like if someone kept doing the "I'm not touching you thing" and as it's pissing you off going "lol, why are you even mad about it, I'm not even touching you", while their fingers is all in your face.

This is what happens when there aren't enough chads to go around that the average woman feels is "worthy" of submitting to. They're shit-testing for nobody.

*teleports behind you*
>Heh, nothing personal white cis male
*Fucks black bull*

I like this train of thought. Develop further please.

I don't have any strong feelings about her any way but I feel like she's going to age like fine wine

Her what?

When?

You mean her doing that to me? Because hopefully really fucking soon.

They are purposefully picking out roles and replacing the male actors with females to create some kind of controversy.

Like the fact that people even talk about a female James Bond annoys me. I like alcoholic womanizer Bond. I like looking at sexy Bond girls. I like watching him shoot people in cold-blood while being all cool. Instead of making a female Bond, why not make a female 005 or something? I would actually like that, I would pay money and go see that.

I think the new Ghost Busters would have been better if it was a soft-reboot. But still, being replaced by women wasn't even that annoying, what was annoying was the fact that it turned into some sort of political activism shit.

>that scene where they strip her naked, tie her to a chair in a basement and smack her vag with a rope

woah, how'd that get past the MA rating.

>female 005
Or
>black 008
>maybe the 2nd generation child of an afro-caribbean couple of emigrants to 50's L O N D O N who having been adopted by the UK protects it from all comers

I too am enraged by things that are completely imaginary. How dare they!

The black guy couldn't be 008 because left-leaning "journalists" would write millions of articles about how it's an "Alt-Right dogwhistle" because 8-ball is a term for black guys.

Shut the fuck up, I said the fact that people are talking about it. And I didn't say enraged, I said annoyed, it's annoying. And it's not like this is something that is completely out of the realm of possibility.

>8-ball
Literally just spat my Pimms out at a BBQ.

fucking dawson everytime i look at her i think of him even though she's really pretty

>thinks of men when looking at women
user, I...

She needs another haircut, badly

>liking dyke haircuts
closet schlomo

Nah, it's still a woman's hair. If a guy has long hair, you're not attracted to him are you user?

>liking fags
nobody even mentioned men, yet you bring them up. are you not telling us something?

spies and secret agents are typically men because men have no inherent value.

You're the one projecting that I'm a "schlomo"

>liking dyke haircuts
it makes sense that you are

#NeverForget

would lick raw

There you go trying to shift this discussion from a girl to guys again!

>dyke
You're not into girl-on-girl then? Why, no guy for you to subconsciously focus on?

>There you go trying to shift this discussion from a girl to guys again!
seems that that is what you're doing again. you're the one who is infatuated with men's haircuts. I guess the truth hurts since you're getting so defensive.

she looks like a transsexual.

>literally "no u": the post

How can it be a men's haircut if it's on a woman? That makes no sense. Why do you think of men when you look at Ms. Watson?

i mean, you can't blame him

>How can it be a men's haircut if it's on a woman? That makes no sense
>make your hair look like a man's
>get upset when someone calls you out on it
wew lad

>what was annoying was the fact that it turned into some sort of political activism shit.
It wasn't originally. Hadn't it been for all the angry white males (like yourself) getting triggered by something so innocuous they probably wouldn't have doubled down on the feminist "activism".

#He2She

God I would love to make out with Emma Watsons asshole and pussy with my tongue. I would also love to suck on her little titties and put my finger down her throat for her to suck. If you catch my drift.

What is this, fucking pig latin? Get to the point, dude

>what girls look like who have never done physical exercise

Kinda gross desu. At least go on a run sometimes..

I want to lick her face and suck on her nose

Why didn't Emma stay 18-years-old like she should?

#HERSHEY

This. Female bond would automatically be a huge target due to the number of rich perverts who'd like to sexually torture her for all the state secrets she knows. Or just sexually torture her.

She ran that one time... she didn't like it tho

fuuuuuuuck

That's too bad. I'd love to see her try some more in that outfit..

She needs my huge throbbing dick up that tight ass, badly

stand the fuck in line, faggiccini

My dick is too big for lines, boss

I could see it.

I could love it.

wanna lay this bitch on her back and stick my cock inside her vagina

That's a really poorly fitting top
Ladyhips don't mix well with suits in that cut

this bitch can't act at all why is everyone nuts about her

she is literally nothing special but a pretty face just like the majority of actresses

I don't want to fuck her cause of her acting...

afa

Don't mind , he's all gay like that.

super homo gay

imagine this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=5F-YEbm65a8

but with emma watson. BOOM! Big reveal. 7 Emma watsons on screen. It would literally bring in billions

11/10 would rape th efucking shit out of

Not nice!

wife material

Met my friend's sister last night and her face is nearly identical to Emma Watson with a slightly better body.

She came over to my place to play my Oculus Rift and I'm pretty sure I could've hooked up with her if my friend wasn't there. Damned shame, she just graduated from Dartmouth too so she's not stupid.

post pics

this

Definitely would have blown any chance to get laid if she caught me randomly taking pictures of her.

>im a nu-male faggot
ftfy

you aren't a nu-male? this place's only for nu-males, read the rules

>i suck cock and proud of it like its still 2008
ftfy

There's something about her face and hair that makes her kinda attractive in that pic.
It's really hit and miss with Emma, more often than not she's just shy of being pretty.

fuck you

Look fag loves fucking sucking dick bro