When did you stop believing Americans are the good guys?

When did you stop believing Americans are the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHa1r4nIaug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When i got redpilled

When the dems took over.
White republicans are the only good guys left in America

/thread

they are better than anything else outside of western EU

can't argue with that

there are no "good guys" in world politics

Once I learned about the real history
youtube.com/watch?v=wHa1r4nIaug

Sometime during 2013-2014 when ISIS became a thing and it seemed so obvious to me that we deliberately enabled their emergence to prolong conflict in the middle east.

USA isn't the good guy, but we're better off with USA running this planet than the alternatives (china, russia, eu etc)

We invented electric guitars and went to the moon

Fuck off Noam Chomsky

t. nigger mountain

To be the good guy you have to do bad things.

Yes, this includes squashing entire countries due to false intel.

The reality is that there are no good guys, just less worse guys.

After the Iraq War.

Then listening to actual redpilled individuals, not the faux """"""redpilled""""""" degenerates on here who watch American Sniper every night.

I quite like Trump tho, he's given me some hope USA will stop behaving like such dickheads in the future, or at least tone it down a bit.

Keep telling yourself that goyboy

We are literally the reason the entire west exist you fucking degenerate muslim retard.

*literally the reason the west will be destroyed

ftfy

American politicians you mean. Long ago. Before 4chin

Fuck you cucks. We'll be the last one standing.

What is "good guys" anyway?

You're by far the longest gone

>have no control over your wholly unscrupulous government and politicians
>everyone else outside the country hates the populace and calls them gay and stupid yet loves Obama
Really causes your brain to go hmmmmm

America is the worlds last best hope.
which means we're fucked. everyone is fucked.

never

We're better than everyone else that could potentially lead. Read After America by Mark Steyn.

You'd rather live under a Chinese or Russian world order OP?

I didn't mean American people obviously.
That's not even the point, and yes you're right, but problem is you start to look like greater evil really. Just look what's happening to your own country, never mind the rest.
And what's American world order?
Just look at mass immigration in Europe. Besides obvious reasons, it's clearly a process that along with further EU integration aims to turn Europe into some pseudo-America. Do you like what you're seeing?
Now you'll ask ''what's America got to do with it'', well a lot, all that ideology is imported from America.
And what's with this idea that if American power wanes Russians and Chinese will replace them immediately?
Neither Russia nor China have the means to do that, so that makes them lesser evil.
But maybe I'm just paranoid and working on false assumptions, who knows.

When I was young I asked my dad why we went to vietnam. He said that when he was about 8(during the war) he asked his parents and they couldn't answer him. It was right then.