en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_the_Tiger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy:_The_God_That_Failed
youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA
realhistoryww.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

women are great and conspiracies are lies

time doesnt exist

Redpill on sweden's obsession with black?

Iron pill me Sup Forums

The world is shit but you can be the better man. Fuck social conventions. Kill the Muslims in your country. That'd be a big black pill to swallow. Unless you want something else that is big and black in your ass.

That this thread hasn't already earned you a ban should be all the pilling you need on what's been done to this place.

Consider a lead pill.

>Nothing matters
>10 million years from now (in earth's 4,5 billion year history) humans will be gone from the face of the earth leaving tiny bits of plastic as a memento of our existence

Literally nothing matters, other than enjoying your life, no matter how, with whom, or with what.

The black pill is essentially going back to the blue-pill, because NOTHING MATTERS.

I don't recommend it.

the shitskins are not going back there are not enough of us and the state is too powerful for us to start shit
there will keep coming more and more of them until all of scandinavia is brown
1/5th of our population in our own countries are already
there are only about 20 million ethnic scaninavians on the continent and our numbers are dwindling and there is literally an infinite number of them coming

All pills are useless and what you see played here and in the world is a carefully staged drama.

There is no going back or forwards, just upwards or downwards. This is entirely up to you and it happens throughout your lifetime.

You are not your body.

Lyfe and existence in this world are cyclical. We are living in Hades. You will eternally come back unless you break the cycle by taking consciousness and governing over your will.

This is the ultimate black pill.
Some day you will stop existing.

stop sucking niggers off sven and you'll be fine

>Hillary will win
>Brexit will be slowly reversed
>The EU will further federalize
>The Race War will never happen
>The US will become majority hispanic and then collapse
>Europe will be majority Muslim and completely federalized by 3000

i take those when my mexican food doesn't play nice with my butt

All form of "pills" are retarded and meaningless

Nature rewards evil and punishes good.

We created society to change that.

it's working!

We had a chance for genuine global harmony. In 1900, the world was mostly divided up into European colonies. In a better world, colonialism would have continued for another 200 or so years.

A heavily Europeanized Africa and Asia would have joined the community of nations roughly 150 years from now developed, prosperous, free and happy. We would all be proud to be sons and daughters of Europe: there would be light-hearted jokes about part Asians and Africans, but we would all be brothers in spirit and cousins in blood. Discriminatory laws would have gradually faded even prior to Asian and African independence, and when it arrived it would have taken the form of a coming-out party of sorts.

Instead Hitler in a moment of madness tore apart the West in what his deluded mind saw as a strike against communism. His defeat fatally weakened the West, and the colonial lands were torn apart by strife and bloodshed. Whites were massacred from Algeria to Indochina, and not only was the white race stained by the vicious blood libel (or debt, depending), but the West would be blamed for their subsequent failure.

Now, they come! Our one-time wards and subjects. To conquer, subjugate and kill us.

imagine this.

>you are born black
>everything sucks
>everyone hates you immediately and without individual precedence
>cops literally can kill you and get away with it
>people shout random shit at you for existing
>go on internet and white people tell you to get over slavery

it's true, yes. slavery ended. but prejudice never did. and that's the black pill.

For the ultimate black pill, you'll need to visit blacked.com.

Good luck, friend.

Wow

Whoops, part of that wasn't very clear

>not only was the white race stained by the vicious blood libel (or debt, depending) *called the Holocaust, but the West would be blamed for the subsequent failure of the decolonized nations.

That's not black pill

nicely put, Jun

>When the Soy sauce hits

Victim complex
>in current year

Doesn't sage not work if you post a pic?

If you're a
GENETICALLY
INFERIOR
MALE
(aka. Not part of the top 20% attractive men) You might as well stop searching for women because nobody will ever truly love you. You were born a cuck and the best you can get are leftovers that have been with 20+ men (not to mention they were
GENETICALLY
SUPERIOR
MALES
unlike you). Unless you want to be a meal ticket and inevitably get cucked, you need to give up.

Everything we do in life, the entirety of our planet, solar system, and even galaxy are so minute in scale that it is mathematically impossible for any events that take place within them to have any meaningful impact on the majority of existence.

So, just do what you want, it doesn't matter, none of this matters.

There's nothing virtuous about self sacrifice. All it means is you are being taken advantage of.

Take everything you can and give nothing back.

If you are going to give something give it for a price.

If you hate someone and don't want to be around them you should make them hate you back so they will avoid you. That way you don't have to pretend to be nice when they try and talk to you.

Never be afraid to lie. Most people are too polite to call you out on it and if they do act aggressively offended.

Befriend lonely and weak willed people ask them for things, if they refuse to give you things make them feel guilty by talking about how you have nothing and you can't be friends with someone who won't help out a friend.

You are too stupid to be of any use.

What is a black pill? The post-red pill where the knowledge of the red pill leads you to nothing but negative conclusions?

In that case, the biggest black pill:

>The best hope, collectively, for Western countries is a total collapse sooner rather than later. Some smaller, more homogeneous Western countries may be able to stem the tide of multiculturalism locally, but as long as the big players keep importing more and more problems (i.e. masses of uneducated, unskilled foreigners with ideologies and beliefs in direct opposition to Western values) the inevitable collapse will become exponentially worse the later it happens.

The defeatist cycle you are referring to can be broken by revolution, but you can't win with your attitude.

That's more Europe specific. The American black pill:

>No matter what happens in the future, the United States cannot continue to function as a singular national body. We are too big and too diverse, split on too many issues, without the requisite unifying spirit of American patriotism coming foremost in citizen's identities. The Union cannot and should not last meaning the two scenarios facing us are either increasingly oppressive centralized control designed to hold the corpse of the nation together or a bloody large scale civil conflict that will result in the genesis of new polities.

The Dark Enlightenment, or the neoreactionary movement (also simply neoreaction; abbreviated NRx by proponents), is an anti-democratic and reactionary movement that broadly rejects egalitarianism and Whig historiography.The movement favors a return to older societal constructs and forms of government, including support for monarchism and traditional gender roles, coupled with a libertarian or otherwise conservative approach to economics. Some critics have labeled the movement as "neo-fascist".

[...]

The Dark Enlightenment is considered an early school of thought in the alt-right.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment

Important works influencing the neoreactionary movement :

Julius Evola - Ride the Tiger
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_the_Tiger

Hans-Hermann Hoppe - Democracy: The God That Failed
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy:_The_God_That_Failed

You, sir, either have a very idealistic and unrealistic of what a revolution in any country would yield or we have the same line of thinking (but I'm just presenting what will happen without stating what I think the morally correct path is while you are stating your belief in what SHOULD happen.)

That's a lot of RSO. I think 250mg per dose ought to be good.

There is no coming back.

Blackpilled

Whites wish for a race war because that's the only way for you to win, but there isn't going to be any race wars, instead minorities will slowly "knockout game" you on the streets 10 against 1, raining down punches and kicks, taking over territory and forcing you to white flight, until the situation is like in Brazil where whites are cornered and living in gated communities while 99% of the country is a brown-owned favela.

But Hitler was late to the picture. He was just the last chance to reverse things.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA

All of life is suffering and struggle and normally, not everyone is supposed to "make it" aka have children or even die of old age.

The current system we have is against our nature, too comfy, too many distractions, too many people manipulating other people.

History repeats itself over and over again like the wheel of a car that touches the ground over and over again with each circulation.

I probably forgot something else but whatever

Worst sin Sup Forums commits is being about 50% wrong on women. yeah most modern women are shit but Sup Forums men are really fucking bad about giving them 100% of the blame even when men are just as degenerate.

They also lose man points for not rescuing their Aryan women from themselves as you would a child how is being led astray by a dangerous stranger. Even if the child misbehaves you still do everything you can to protect it from itself.

Basically MGTOW shit and premarital sex is degenerate and almost as bad as being a roastie.

>inb4 WOMEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF FEMINISM CAUSE I AM STILL A VIRGIN

Yeah yeah and fuck the women who are just caught up in the Marxist current, right? Lets just let the white race go extinct out of personal spite while we are at it.

realhistoryww.com/

Educate yourself on black history, my friend. This is a good place to start.

but why save those who do not want to be saved? No matter what happens i can always save myself, i'm tired of trying to help people who violently lash out against the hand trying to save them from drowning.

we are surrounded by demonic memes fellow user

You don't *have* to do shit, Sweden, but its not red-pilled to allow your race and nation to fall just because they have been led astray.

A child doesn't understand why its yanked off the street. A child doesn't care or appreciate why you wont let it wonder around after dark. If you want to be a selfish ass and let your family come to ruin (and yes, white women ARE your family no matter how poz'd) because you get smug satisfaction then you are part of the problem.

Nah, mate, Hitler was a reactionary force to the conditions created in the First World War. WW1 was the conflict that needed to be prevented. It catalyzed the destruction of strong monarchies in the West and paved the way for movements which would further dissolve national unity.

If I had a time machine and three events to alter, they'd be:

>Prevent the death of Frederick III, giving the German Empire a Kaiser who was more reform minded and cooler tempered than his son
>Prevent the assassination of Franz Ferdinand
>Kill Lenin before he can go back to Russia

that's the true black pill

Marx would be a better target than Lenin. Marxism was the most powerful bit of meme-magic the Jews ever contrived since Christianity.