Tfw all of /t/v are trump supporters so they don't even watch this show

>tfw all of /t/v are trump supporters so they don't even watch this show

this week's episode of him going to manners school was pure kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRAU9zMnj0I
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-7-11-2017-jimmy-kimmel-live-rises/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-14-18-2017-late-show-ticks-up-late-night-takes-a-hit/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks pretty funny but damn a half hour of Trump jokes ... his schtick is getting old in real life and comedy.

this past episode was probably the best one so far. it isnt all just trump "jokes", its basically satirizing him

like this past one had him talking about how hurricane harvey coverage was all just about making him look good, and then this hilarious bit about where he went to a charm school and it became this dark comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=QRAU9zMnj0I

I'm not a trump supporter, I just don't want to hear about him all the time, I actually despise.

Yeah pretty much where I'm at too, just can't stand that this dumbass dominates American thoughts. Unironically, sad!

The premise is literally stolen from Borat, but it was ok

Do you work for a marketing firm?

I hate Trump, but the idea of watching a show like that just doesn't appeal to me. There's no substance to it, it's just taking a pretty low-brow source of humor (Trump says stupid things) and beating it into the ground. Things like that usually never produce good humor (for example, that clip you posted was painfully unfunny to me). I also think it's disturbing the show exists with the sole purpose of mocking a person. I mean, I don't like the guy, either, but dedicating an entire show to shitting on the guy is just crappy and needlessly mean-spirited. There's no reason for it; if you want to criticize the guy, focus on things with substance and make the criticism meaningful, don't create a weird caricature you can shit on endlessly. I don't watch Colbert for the same reasons; he almost never has anything substantive to say.

almost as if it's propaganda by the opposing party designed to energize their low info voting base

>post that i like a show
>HURR ARE U MARKETING FIRM

go back to your rick and morty threads

It's not, though. It's just impotent mockery. I can't see anyone watching that show and getting motivated to do anything. IN fact, I'd say it probably does the opposite, since it portrays Trump as laughable and inept, rather than a person people should actually care about. The only people who would be interested in watching it are probably very active in politics anyway; the only reason a person would want to watch something like that is catharsis. It's people who are so tied up in hating Trump personally that they want to see a caricature of him mocked relentlessly for petty things.

Again, Colbert is a pretty good analogue of this show. Instead of taking a route of directed criticism, like Seth Meyers (who obviously hates Trump but dedicated his Trump hate segments around facts and policy discussion), Colbert just comes out and says "Fuck Trump, yeah, he's an idiot and we hate him, right? I don't even need to say a joke, because he is one, right? Audience?" It's lazy.

Just imagine the deranged lefties forcing laughs and clapping at their tvs lmao

His entire presidency is satire, why would I watch this show?

>don't show up for Harvey
>DRUMPF DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!
>do show up for Harvey
>DRUMPF IS MAKING IT ALL ABOUT HIMSELF
Can't please Jews, so no point in trying

It's not just Colbert either, it's virtually every major late night host that's turned into "Let's Complain About Trump: the Show." The funny thing is this amount of overreach on their part is kind of reinforcing Trump's (badly worded and ill-thought) ideas on media bias and how it works, because even people who do not like him are starting to see through the facade and change the channel.

>because even people who do not like him are starting to see through the facade and change the channel.
Colbert's ratings have never been better. Where do you get this from?

This.

Feels good to be a tall, hung white man and not have to experience sexual frustration when I see Trump.

His ass.

I voted for Trump and I laughed at a few parodies of him. Most of these are just unfunny and ways for anally devastated leftists to console themselves.

Trump IRL is more humorous than this satirical take.

Go look at a compilation of his actual handshakes. He physically arm-wrestles people out of some mistaken belief he is establishing dominance and get his ass handed to him by a limp-wristed Trudeau of all people. That is 10x funnier than this fake shit.

>see alpha male
>become insane
jej

Fallon is beating colbert by 200,000 viewers. He only had the top spot for a couple of weeks
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-7-11-2017-jimmy-kimmel-live-rises/

Faggot.

Do Americans really find this funny? Laughing at the real Trump is ok because it's organic unintentional humor. Laughing at a short fat pedophile pretending to be Trump is not ok because it's tryhard and cringy.

Yea the real life Trump Dumpster Fire is a million times better than anything they could script.

Based little Jimmy triggering the world by behaving like a normal human

t. frustrated impotent manlet

>speak at a hurricane evacuation site
>"wow what a crowd. great turnout"

comedy kino, and it actually happened lol

Ameriturds are not very smart
Specially the right

>Fallon is beating
How, I can't stand fallon.

based Reddit

This. The handshakes are a good example. It's like he read a tip out of a businessman-oriented self help book in the early 80s and is still taking it as seriously as possible. That's funny. Making a joke about him being too stupid to button a jacket isn't.

>t. frustrated impotent manlet
Bring you little faggy ass over here and I'll show you impotent I am.

This.

Does Sup Forums still roots for a weakling who gets cockblocked at every turn?

Why did you pick that week? The week after Colbert had more viewers?
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-august-14-18-2017-late-show-ticks-up-late-night-takes-a-hit/

all these people bitching about how he shakes hands makes me wonder how the hell else you guys do it?

Trump getting elected smashed a giant gaping hole in the left's dogmatic worldview that has yet to recover. It's literally driving some of them insane to the point they're accepting violence lobbed at the most milquetoast of dissenters.

He wrote the book pleb

>cockblocked at every turn
>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>4 out of 4 special election wins

>Specially the right
Except a show like this has no appeal to them.

You can stand any of them? I guess Conan is alright half the time

>THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND REEEEEE
America's two-party politics is funny as fuck, it's like an entire country with no self awareness

Google search handshake

Colbert's ratings have never been good. Being slightly better than the gutter is not success. Carson used to get up to 20 million viewers per night. Colbert can't even pull off 1 million on his best night.

trump isn't responsible for several things in your copypasta, sorry to inform you

Why are you lying?

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""satire"""""""""""""""""""""

Point them out and provide sources

>trump is making it all about himself

he literally talked about the crowd and turnout he got at his talk at harvey you mongoloid

damn and yet we run your irrelevant country, sad!

>Obama is responsible for all good things
>Bush and Trump responsible for all bad things
Are you Jews even trying anymore?

About what?

Just like no one watched Lil Bush Liberals cry all the time about not making fun of people but most of the comedy they come up with is making fun of people.

If you are over 25 and watch that show you should be shot

>Colbert can't even pull off 1 million on his best night.
Why are you lying?

I don't think you understood the post you quoted either. College campuses has actual legitimate therapy sessions and excused absences for people claiming to be traumatized by his election and now violent retards from the same crowd routinely assault people for simply having different ideas. That has nothing to do with two parties that function as glorified coalitions anyway.

Eat your dinner, Donald.
I won't tell you twice

The mirror thing was funny but it kind of defeats the point of the character if he just plays things straight for 5 seconds then dips out of it

>no, I'm going to embarrass the United States by siding with neo-nazis

I mean really

What exactly is supposed to be wrong with this? Some rich faggots begged for government handouts, Trump told them to fuck off. Problem?

Pretty much this. Trump "comedy," from the left is just Bush faggotry 2.0 and even less funny than it was the first time around.

o-ok

>averages a .43 share

yeah it's probably Bush's fault still

Why did you make Hillary into a hate symbol she specifically drew attention to? I'm calling the internet police on you.

yes like i said most of the show is kinda eh but occasionally they have gold like the mirror thing

>College campuses
These were always liberal.

Funny how the right wingers are the ones who are being the most violence.

you mean since the 1960s when (((Communists))) invaded them

The economical stuff mainly- he's only been in office 7 months and inherited a period of growth from Obama. You also cite some stuff done by executive order in lieu of legislative accomplishments
I didn't say anything about bush, all I'm claiming is that Trump is an ineffective president
I'm not Jewish and even if I was im not sure what this has to do with my argument

guess you've missed the news for the past 2.5 years

>you will never be so butthurt that you create an entire TV show to make fun of someone

That's the fucking point. American campuses are either heavily or almost completely dominated by left wing sensibilities and they absolutely lost their sanity after Trump's election to the point grown adults needed entire days worth of childish consolation and back patting as a result.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

Nigga are you serious? There's been half a dozen violent riots at Berkeley just this year and every single time it's simply because someone they don't like comes to talk.

>Another thread about trump and politics
Will it ever end?

Soon.
Tick fucking tock, drumpfkins,

Here's the thing. Whether good or bad, trump is more interesting to hear about directly. We don't need some Jews writing a unfunny "satire comedy" about it when we can hear things directly from the horses mouth. That's what twitter and YouTube clips are for.

Maybe they should take their energy and write about something else since I hear even the writers are tired of going on the same topic every week.

My body is ready

lol

it is the rightwing that is killing people, cant expect you to know that since you live in your information bubble

yeah, the left is going to protest the right when its ideologues are inspiring dylan roofs and cheering on vehicular manslaughter of protesters

But that's not total viewers?
Anyway, Carson was 25 fucking years ago. Late night ratings have been dropping for years and that has nothing to do with some Trump-effect which some argue here.

I am not even murrican you fag. Everyone tries to outsmart eachother. Can you just put politics besides. Every day no matter what thread topic its
>hahaha, drumpfkins
>trumpeeze
>liberalcucks
>lol libfags
>conservative have no humour
>lel only the newest jokes are from liberals
>wow fucking jew
>no you the jew, antifa fag
>neo altright cuck
And so on. How about you all stay in polfag-city?

>Dumpster Fire

every quantitative metric shows Trump having a successful presidency.

>unemployment at all time low
>crime at all time low
>military activity at all time low

as long as he doesn't crash the economy or get into WW3 he will get reelected ez pz.

Yes, the blm nigger who killed five cops and the bernie sanders supporter who attempted to murder several congressmen were both vehement right-wingers.

>not all Sup Forumsacks are violent

Or the Bernie supporter who stabbed those people in portland a few months ago

Sup Forums is Sup Forums though.

Anyone who supports anything is a murderer and should be punished for publicly saying they believe anything ever.

Only if redit stayed out

He was clearly a trouble individual and he was more Sup Forums than bernout, but whatever floats your boat.

Yeah, Sup Forums fucking loves Rachel Maddow, TYT and Sanders.

I love Conan.

*kisses neck*

>DUDE LOOK HOW MUCH MORE PRESIDENTIAL I AM!!!

Don't even try to convince me this motherfucker isn't simply biding his time.

You know just a few days before Charlottesville a dude shot and killed his neighbor simply for being a Trump supporter right? We literally had a dude try and gun down a bunch of republicans because he ate too much Madd-Os and you're seriously pulling this?

Remember when Obama had an entire show satirizing him? Yeah, me neither.

Speaking of all time lows he is also the president with the lowest approval rating at this point in his presidency in American history.

>normalfags are mad at how mean he is and don't care about the economy, military, or crime
I am not surprised

Obama wasnt a national disgrace who cozied up to white supremacists. Obama had dignity

Did you miss the stuff he posted post-election? Sup Forums is so selective. He went full retard. Didn't you see the videos of him?