SLAVERY IS OVER BLACK PEOPLE MOVE ON

>go on internet and white people tell you to get over slavery

it's true, yes. slavery ended. but prejudice never did. and that's the black pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017
youtube.com/watch?v=W6PIpg2GME8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prejudice never ended because blacks keep it alive and well as the default mechanism for their societal failings

Black slavery in africa is alive and well but you won't hear anyone mention it.

imagine this.

>you are born black
>poor, everything sucks
>everyone hates you immediately and without individual precedence
>cops literally can kill you and get away with it
>people shout random shit at you for existing
>go on internet and white people tell you to get over slavery

it's true, yes. slavery ended. but prejudice never did. and that's the black pill.

If blacks cared about blacks they would stop killing eachother and work on getting their communities crime free and working.

Democrats have given them governement handouts and little incentive to get off their ass and stop committing crime for the past 80 years.

We need to get to the root of the problem and that is
>The shitty economy
>Blacks identifying as BLACK instead of American
>Willing segregation
>Blaiming all their problems on people who actually have drive to succeed.

I feel for black communities, especially blacks who want it to improve even more then I do. But you got to get to the root of the problem and that means naming the fucking problem. Niggers.

There are blacks and then there are Niggers.

I love black people, I think nothing is more inspiring to me then a right wing black man who loves America, freedom, and hard work and loyalty. They don't let race define who they are, they dont allow media to control their actions, they don't let past racial tension define their character. They are upstanding citizens of the United States of America and deserve every bit of respect that any other red blooded American deserves.

Then there are fucking Niggers. Commits crime, joins a gang, wants to kill whitey.

Hates cops, beats women, attacks rivals in packs of his colleuges. Didnt pay attention in school, doesnt work, collects welfare and deals drugs. Shoots at other gangs, one day resists arrest, gets shot by a cop.

Other niggers riot, more business get destroyed, more out of work, more shitty economy, more niggers are born.

We need to save this continent, Mexico is a lost cause and my country is going down the same path (Toronto is becoming Detroit 2.0)

Tl:dr I love black people. I hate niggers.

Poor irish people behave like niggers. They deserve all the hate the get. I assume niggers are the same.

>Same ID

Please considor:

The police are not the judge, save your argument of innocence for the judge, not the arresting officer. Why?

Cops are militarized power hungry goons, if you obey their orders they will not kill you. Save your argument for the judge, the arresting officer literally does not care about a thing you say, he just wants you to comply.

BLM can save lives if they pass on this simple message.

Think he was just trying to bump his shitty thread.

Prejudice will never end. Get over it.

>prejudice never did.

Prejudice will never end -- much like hunger, war, violence, racism.

Accept it as a part of life.

what if I told you, the only way to get rid of niggers was to stop hating them. if you stopped hating them, then they wouldn't be niggers any more

All humans have bias and prejudice, it's better for people to simply be aware of their bias than to make human nature illegal.

Niggers are niggers regardless how you feel towards them.

>Stop hating niggers
>They continue to nig

wew

I'm gonna prejudge black people no matter what the government does

If you wanna ignore your instincts go ahead

nigger triggered

My man, just build something. That is all you gotta do. Just build something, anything, just build it.

I was a sweet liberal girl who believed everyone was equal, I didn't see any racism around me and everyone in my little town seemed happy. Then one sunny day, I had an experience from hell, with a Pakistani. And after that, as I developed, I noticed how men, particularly Muslims and Africans that were growing in number in my school and later college, were more innapropriate than my white male peers, and more aggressive, as if they felt entitled to me. I also noticed how the teachers completely fucking ignored their shitting all over the rules not only of school but of our society. Later on I found the internet and I saw hashtags like 'rape a white bitch' and black, latino and muslim people telling me things like my culture and people were shit, my people should pays theirs for a variety of things while ignoring every single thing they ever did to mine, and that I can't even wear plaits in my hair or listen to Beyonce as that would mean I am "stealing" from them and being a racist. Even though they are the people in MY ancestral homelands, and their own icons are supported and even created by teams of white people and made their millions off white fans. So, if you want to know why some white people can't fucking stand you and have truly reached the end of their tether with you, look at your own community first, because you're running out of sympathy in ours.

Rofl how the fuck would you know?

Aren't you busy trying to fight off the hoard of Muslim's corrupting your social values?

>wew
>lad

slavery is definitely at fault.
we should've bred them better

>prejudice never did
that's something you have to earn

I thought your post was going to end in taking Paki dick. I was sadly disappointed. 1/10.

>end slavery
>continue biggotry

it's so weird. why won't they just move on?

Muh evil white boogeyman.

Dude... This is just not even true.

There are actually scientific studies on this, which I recommend you go read, that prove the exact opposite.

Blacks are less likely to be killed by the police than any other race in the United States when being violent towards the police.

This is ENTIRELY because of stupid social movements that harp on police killing black people without taking note that blacks are 15% of the society yet commit 50% of the murders.

Blacks are the most privileged class in America today.

Black women in America may be the most privileged class of people to ever exist.

Disagree? Prove me wrong. As a group they get the most benefits from the government by default.

They don't like this, they don't like that
They're never satisfied and that's a fact
They more we give, the more they take
The more we fix, the more they break
The country's in an awful mess
With a whole lotta civil unrest
I got one thing to suggest
They outta leave, and get gone
Gather up all the niggers
And go back home

They want their way, it ain't no doubt
They just keep pushin', they never stop
They don't like the way things are done
They outta go back to where they come from
So white people I'm askin' you
Let's buy us a boat or two
And here's what we need to do
Help 'em pack, and be kind
Make sure we don't leave
One nigger behind

Life in America would be so great
Without niggers here to demonstrate
'Bout this, and that, and that, and this
And you, and me, and gettin' things free
Won't you listen to me?

where? to africa?

Unrelated question but how hard is it to redpill women or what are some signs of redpilled women?
Have you managed to redpill any of your friends?

nope, further. Antarctica

>B
>A
>I
>T

But it's cold there.

What is your definition of "Nigger Triggered"?

WE
WUZ

there's no cold weather, only bad clothing

shoot, you're right. and everyone knows niggers hate sweaters.

Nigger it practically started with taking paki dicK
>reading comprehension

>Any other prides: "I'm so proud of who I am!"
>White pride: "I'm so glad I wasn't born a nigger, spic, chink, sand nigger, or curry nigger, or any other subhuman! WHITE POWER!
It's the truth.

Wut?
Anyway source (one of many)
articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017

I saw no description of how she took it up the ass and got spit-roasted.

How exactly are you going to eliminate this? Let me guess, you want to punish every white severely for wrongthink. No thanks, fuck off back to Africa where you can live among people who don't judge you according to your skin color, but your caloric nutritional value.

>implying you don't already know

>nigger triggered: the triggering of an individual or group of individuals, sometimes through memetic rusery, with the implication blacks aren't always niggers.

Boo hoo.

Get a fucking job, Jamal.

My family went from feudal serfs to college educated in three generations. Your family has been leeching off the government for four.

>the black pill

wtf i hate working now

but blacks are not always niggers. If you read my fucking paragraph you would know this.

Niggers are niggers though.

>be born poor
>white
>behave and get a job
>don't do anything foolish or illegal
>life is pretty good

I don't know where people go wrong. You only find trouble if you look for it.

>slavery ended. but prejudice never did
>Gee, I wonder why....

Niggers have literally had 50+ years to stop acting like niggers....

idgaf....WHITE PRIDE!

>black pride
WE WUZ KANGZ

>latino pride
Ehhh Ese, la raza holmes
California is ours

>Gay pride
Bake the cake faggot!

>White pride
All lives matter

Why should it end? Prejudice keeps people alive.

Wut? I haz to release muh slavez now? Get fucked unless the gov't plans to compensate me.

"What if" your an idiot.

Maybe if black people stopped hating whites then everything would be better correct? Then do that.

But you can't because your own self-righteous hate and chauvinistic "black power" is what keeps your "communities" together.
How else does a minority not get assimilated into the majority without "resistance".
Resistance to what? There is nothing of essential worth about blackness.

Your communities only exist to create a block vote and block culture for "community leaders" and politicians and corporations to exploit.

Essentially: Stop being a nigger

But you wont understand what i just wrote.
You will take it as an affront
Become "triggered" and become more hateful.
As it is designed to be.

prejudice wont end until blacks get over themselves, forget the fuckign past and move on into the bright shiny future.

until then, blacks will continue to act stigmatized, will therefore be treated as a stigma, and will never move forward.

literally nobody living right now ever witnessed slavery, so the prejudice that exists is purely artifical and exists because people continue to shape their identities off of it, and it will not go away until blacks fucking be the bigger guy and move on. so long as we keep this dumbass "neber forget the past" mentality, there will always be prejudice.

blacks keep teaching other blacks to hate whites because of slavery. whites feel victimized because their ancestors 4 generatiosn back werent perfect. prejudice continues.

fuck your race. fuck your identitiy. we're in the 21st century. move the fuck on.

nigger triggered

>Nigger blames whites for his racial inferiority

delete your Sup Forums account

nigger triggered: to be triggered, by the mention of the niggered.

You're late for work, Jamal.

Those toilets aren't going to clean themselves.

>nigger triggered

It's because 1/2 your people act like animals because of genetics. Top half better get ahold of the bottom half before shtf.

We will invite Duarte here to train or police if you don't.

>you aren't nigger triggered

don't fall into the trap, m8

I think the worst thing I experienced as a black man is getting hate from my own kind because I decided to do the right things in life.

I've been called every black racist name in the book by my own people. It's been happening a lot more recently too due to this election, yeah it hurts. Normally I don't care about racism on Sup Forums because it's Sup Forums, in the real world though outside the internet. Some people man, it got to a point man where I hate the people who share the same the same skin color and who've basically made it someone in life and STILL want to talk about oppression and all that shit. Like you actually got somewhere and you still want to play the blame game, what the fuck.

Now I just don't care, worrying about me, family and close friends. I'm the oldest brother and I'll be damned if I let my sisters grow up to be a hoodrat especially one of those BLM hoodrats. Hell no, not on my watch.

On the side note I love white people too, even the country rednecks because they are funny as hell and they know how to fucking party too. Though I can't stand those white people who tell me I'm wrong for the way I think too, shit you not man. A white person on my campus told me, "How can you as a black person support Donald Trump?" honestly why the fuck does that even matter? How is there a problem with me being black and supporting him? Last time I checked I got the freedom to vote for whoever the fuck I want.

Yeah, that is a real problem. People call your behavior "Acting White" when in reality, you are just trying to survive through lawful means.

There will be a difference between you and those that berated you, you will be alive while they will be dead through their own actions.

when Pharaoh freed the slaves, Moses and his people didn't stick around

what's your excuse?

I mean I'm still me eccentric, blunt, love to make people laugh, got the accent some ebonics you know. I'm just doing the right thing. In freshman year I remember when I knew this one white dude. Talked like he came straight from the deep south, drove the big truck and everything. Man was chill and funny as fuck too, dipped in class(we sat in the back), smart too. He told me the shit he experienced how other whites would judge him on campus and he really wasn't a bad dude just came from a different area. Assumed he was racist yet he loved chilling with the black people. I miss him he had to transfer because of money issues. Hate those kinds of whites that wanna assume everything is racist and what not just like other blacks now

Sorry about that don't why it changed my id

Lmao the way you type, your voice comes through very strongly, nice writing style user

BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN VERMIN AND ARE INHERENTLY OFFENSIVE TO HUMAN INTELLECT

fpbp

Welfare isnt slavery?

>>go on internet and white people tell you to get over slavery

or the dodgier regions of the media tell you this kind of thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6PIpg2GME8

I met a redpilled girl that's going out with some dude that's in the military. Pretty rad. Don't know how to look for signs though. Just strike up a conversation, yes I know who I'm talking to but just do it, and see where it goes from there. If something political or social comes up, ask her opinion and if she's a lib, get the fuck out of there unless you want to listen to a rant about "LE EPIC RACIST DONALD DRUMPF XD". I did manage to partially redpill a tumblrina last year. She moved colleges though so I didn't get a chance to fully convert her.