Hilary and Trump are 19th Cousins

Hilary and Trump are 19th Cousins

All presidents are related. Even Obama.

Keep shilling your respective circus actor though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghnIgBokfG0

Other urls found in this thread:

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/05/07/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could do that with most white people

literally everybody is a cousin of everybody else

some are more so than others

bet you thought you were smart posting this thread, huh?

fuck off

Not really. 19th cousins going back that far is rare. With even guys like Barrack Obama being related to all other presidents... it's more than a consequence you stupid faggot.

19th cousins is rare you stupid faggot

>IT'S RARE GUYS
so what

you probably have thousands of 19th cousins dipshit

So people are fucking morons caring about this election. These people are all in the same blood line. They all work for the same cause. It's a big fucking circus and everyone of you who gives a shit are being played. Trump is just a Freemason and a Zionist. He's not independent. He will still win, but he's not independent.

>19th cousins is rare
Just like holographic Charizards

What's common amongst Americans is being hundreds or 1000s cousins. What's rare is being 19th cousins. What's even more than a coincidence is that ALL presidents, even Obama are fucking related to eachother. Many of them trace their blood back to Charlemagne.

Even if you look at Hilary policies vs Trump policies. Even with Trump being more and more cucked lately. There really isn't a whole lot of difference between them. The differences is all just what the media and you autistic faggots make up.

That's not how it works you moron. Them all being first/second/third cousins would be rare, indicative of a trend. I guarantee you that you're 19th cousins with dozens of famous people, including presidents. The higher up you go the more likelihood that you're related somewhere along the family tree

>same bloodline means same opinions, experience and character
go home CTR

The shill damage control

How's your schizophrenia, buddy? You should be back on your pills.

"A 19th cousin is a person who shares common ancestors 20 generations ago. For that 20th generation, you could have as many as 1,048,576 ancestors; or a total of 2, 097,150 ancestors for the past 20 generations.

Another way of looking at it is you and that 19th cousin would share 2/1,048,576 of your DNA, give or take a smidgen. In other words, you would be about as closely related as any other person on the planet."

But they are related to royalty. Same as all the presidents. This is not normal. This is from people who control their marriages. This is how power is controlled in the modern day.

Pretty sure everyone in Great Britain who knows who their ancestors were is more related than that.
t. descendant of Magna Carta signers

Oh no

nonon ono

NOOO NOO NO

Henry Percy Earl of Northumberland?
I am related to that fucking corrupt nigger woman!

OUT OUT OUT

>that projection
I know you are but what am I?
HAHA!

That literally means nothing.

"So you have 65K couples and so does your potential cousin. The next question is, what is the size of the population in which they lived? Well, back then the whole world had about 600 million people, so that’s an upper bound. So we can ask, if you take two random sets of 65,000 couples from a population of 300M couples, what are the odds that none of them match? With your 65,000 ancestors being just 0.02% of the world’s couples, and your potential cousin’s ancestors also being that set, you would think it likely they don’t match.

Turns out that’s almost nil. Like the famous birthday paradox, where a room of 30 people usually has 2 who share a birthday, the probability there is no intersection in these large groups is quite low. it is 99.9999% likely from these numbers that any given person is at least a 16th cousin. And 97.2% likely that they are a 15th cousin — but only 1.4% likely that they are an 11th cousin. It’s a double exponential explosion. The rough formula used is that the probability of no match will be (1-2^C/P)^(2^C) where C is the cousin number and P is the total source population. To be strict this should be done with factorials but the numbers are large enough that pure exponentials work."

These threads make you people uncomfortable. You have dedicated your lives to this election and believing in politics. You don't want to accept it as all a lie. I don't care, vote for trump. Vote for Hilary. Really don't give a fuck. No difference between them. They all deserve death.

alright Gary.

This explains nothing. Just shill damage control.

Dude. Your idiotic thread got blown the fuck out by basic genealogy. Either admit you're wrong or delete your thread.

nice damage control, don't even have a counter argument

You're related to me too!

You don't know what you're talking about.

2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, 131072, 262144, 524288
And that's only if you double 19 times. Math is hard, I know.

Look at this idiot

It doesn't matter how right you are to say that many of us share common ancestry. The point is these people, even Obama, trace their ancestry back to key royal figures. This is rare and more than coincidence.

Just let you pathetic troll thread die already.

Every native born person in Europe is descended from Charlemagne but that doesn't make any of them emperor.

What do you care? If you really thought I was a troll you would just ignore. You sound like damage control, my friend.

No they are not you idiot.

posting in cancer

I remember reading that all of the worlds most renowned scientists all come like the same 14 families going all the way back to people like Isaac Newton. Maybe it's the same for billionaires and corporate elite? I doubt this shit though, probably just CTR bullshit

What I'm saying is success is genetic

I'm voting for Trump though. I encourage others to vote for trump. I'm just saying, it's all a game and they are on the side same side.

I'm 50% serious and 50% trolling here. I just hate how we all assume this election isn't just a game being played by both sides. Controlled opposition on both sides of this shit show.

>Some Earls and barons
>"royalty"

Furthermore if your ancestors are from the UK it's almost guaranteed you have some noble blood down the line.
Fuck even me, the descendant of slav peasants and millers can claim to be part of some cadet branch of the famous von Auerspergs because of some odd marriage 250 years ago.

Also I don't get what's so unusual about wealthy people having wealthy offspring.

I don't think Trump is on the same side of the establishment. While I don't think his policies are completely off the wall, he's said enough to piss of media outlets and even his own party to the point that even republicans have gone on to support Hillary. This is a very bizarre situation for a nominee to be in.

That's just Trump and Hilary connection. It's not much to go on there... But if you look at all the other presidents. The Bush and clinton family going back to Merovingian frankish dynasty of Charlemagne. Charlemagne goes all the way back to Julio-Claudian Dyanasty. Like I said I'm partially trolling here. It's more than a coincidence or normal for genealogy.

I'm fucking related to royalty you faggot, but 19 generations later I'm still working at a 30k/year job. Goddamn you're dense

Read this and give up you faggot.
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/05/07/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/

It's not at all remarkable that presidents are connected to royalty. Know why? Because we all are too.

>EVERY CANDIDATE IS ALWAYS BAD! WE'RE LOST ANYWAY!

I always see this Pepe and never understand the origin of it. What is the hair supposed to be?

I'm not, you stupid shill faggot

I don't even know where the hair is from. I think the hair just looks ridiculous.

Don't care if related to each other

Are they part of the other 45 presidents that are are related?

Hilary is via bill, what about trump

it kinda looks like that midget from the incredibles
not sure though

All presidents. Obama is related to the Bush family.