/got/ Game of Thrones General

/ourgirl/ edition
>When the couple you ship ends up killing each other and the normie cancer gets to fuck on a boat.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qf9pTKH1iA
youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA&index=4&list=LLix8Q4hAr-Dm-GbncN1n5Xw
docs.google.com/document/d/1TOzYKnHHFS87I2B1Mx1xaF0zoR5pjdl5bLh9Fzi6Dts/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9-poRsNxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vocaroo.com/i/s1qf9pTKH1iA

Unlike many in her House, Daenerys has thus far not exhibited the "Targaryen madness" that plagued her father (and to a lesser extent, Viserys). She can be ruthless to her perceived enemies, but while Viserys was cruel and demanding to his servants and even his benefactors, Daenerys reciprocates the loyalty of those who follow her with gratitude and compassion, especially her inner circle of friends and her dragons. On the other hand, insanity was often a late-onset condition in the Targaryens, and it remains to be seen how Daenerys's mentality develops as she matures. One could argue that burning the remaining men of House Tarly with dragonfire could be a telltale sign of Targaryen madness, however both were men in open rebellion to her who refused to bend the knee, thus making the distinction different.

>wife of son

>tfw Jon and Dany are the protagonists now
Just fuck my GOT up.

>wife of son

dany

This is a /Robb/ thread.

Let all true men declare their loyalty.

Best Ship

Moon is Targaryen confirmed?

A TARGARYEN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

>now

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA&index=4&list=LLix8Q4hAr-Dm-GbncN1n5Xw

Moon is my wife's son?

Shut up Bobert.

she was pissed off because her boyfriend (right of her) was having a good time with the boys (especially the one behind him)

MEANWHILE, IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

>Euron did not lie. He has been to Valyria. No wonder he was mad.

>“Your Grace,” said Torwold Browntooth. “I have the priests. What do you want done with them?”

>“Bind them to the prows,” Euron commanded. “My brother on the Silence. Take one for yourself. Let them dice for the others, one to a ship. Let them feel the spray, the kiss of the Drowned God, wet and salty.”

>This time, the mutes did not drag him below. Instead, they lashed him to the prow of the Silence beside her figurehead, a naked maiden slim and strong with outstretched arms and windblown hair...but no mouth below her nose.

>They bound Aeron Damphair tight with strips of leather that would shrink when wet, clad only in his beard and breechclout. The Crow’s Eye spoke a command; a black sail was raised, lines were cast off, and the Silence backed away from shore to the slow beat of the oarmaster’s drum, her oars rising and dipping and rising again, churning the water. Above them, the castle was burning, flames licking from the open windows.

>When they were well out to sea, Euron returned to him. “Brother,” he said, “you look forlorn. I have a gift for you.” He beckoned, and two of his bastard sons dragged the woman forward and bound her to the prow on the other side of the figurehead. Naked as the mouthless maiden, her smooth belly just beginning to swell with the child she was carrying, her cheeks red with tears, she did not struggle as the boys tightened her bonds. Her hair hung down in front of her face, but Aeron knew her all the same.

>“Falia Flowers,” he called. “Have courage, girl! All this will be over soon, and we will feast together in the Drowned God’s watery halls.”

>The girl raised up her head, but made no answer. She has no tongue to answer with, Damphair knew.

>He licked his lips, and tasted salt.

>that
>boyfriend

>Show combinds Jon and Aegon

So does this mean GRRM is keeping Jon dead in the books?

It is known

I miss Ned, he was a retard but less of a retard than Jon is.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

this Isn't Funny Anymore

>So does this mean GRRM is keeping Jon dead in the books?
At this point I could see him doing that for spite even if it wasn't his original plan.

Where is this from?

Which character started off as well-written and went to complete dogshit the hardest?

man, /got/ threads sure became slow as the season ended, by now it should have been 80+ replies

"The Forsaken" TWoW sample chapter

Literally all of them.

I like how S1 was the best written season but won the least awards.

Fucking sheeps.

the absolute madman

New Winds of Winter chapter featuring Euron, the final boss.

docs.google.com/document/d/1TOzYKnHHFS87I2B1Mx1xaF0zoR5pjdl5bLh9Fzi6Dts/edit

Arya.

More or less everyone.

Was it rape?

How do these ugly Burlington fag hags think they can compete with Rana?

The hound. His whole character became pretty much just memes
>lool hound doesnt give a fuck xDDD "fuck off" lmao

DAAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIID FINISH MY SERIES FOR ME

Sandor went from alpha who bullys and kisses Tully girls to a walking meme.

Oh shit I better start reading. It seems like Euron is becoming the final boss of ASOIAF.

The fuck's your problem? looks like a sewer rat.

Meanwhile Amelia is literally Queen of Love and Beauty.

>tfw Dany dies in Jon's arms
jesus fucking CHRIST
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9-poRsNxE

>Was it rape?
I think rape was the least of it tbqh.

that's a qt salsa

At least she dies.

someone post their >white people dacing webm

Old, pre-TV show Sandor & Sansa art is comfy as hell.

NEEEEEEEED

FEATURE IN MY SONGS

i miss Robb the most desu
he should be king in the north
not this bastard pretender

;___;

I disagree, Captain Impropercapitalization

>Oh shit I better start reading. It seems like Euron is becoming the final boss of ASOIAF.

>“Our captain would prefer to be fifty leagues farther out to sea, well away from that accursed shore, but I have commanded him to steer the shortest course. Others seek Daenerys too.”

>Griff, with his young prince. Could all that talk of the Golden Company sailing west have been a feint? Tyrion considered saying something, then thought better. It seemed to him that the prophecy that drove the red priests had room for just one hero. A second Targaryen would only serve to confuse them. “Have you seen these others in your fires?” he asked, warily.

>“Only their shadows,” Moqorro said. “One most of all. A tall and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long arms, sailing on a sea of blood.”

He has always been the final boss.

OH CAPTAIN
MY CAPTAIN

HEY GUYS I CREATED A NEW OC!

ok so it's a beautiful tall prince with purple eyes and silver hair and he makes girls cry by playing the harp and everyone falls in love with him, he's smart and loves reading but is also one of the best warriors in the world

wat do u think?

To be fair how could Dungeon and Dragon know Sophie would grow up to be so ugly?

Reminder that Dany killed his father, imprisoned him for no reason, forced him into a marriage, humiliated him repeatedly, threatened to feed him to his dragons, and we were meant to cheer for her.

Mid 90s fantasy art is so fucking good.

the guy you missed the most died like a bitch because of pussy

let that sink in

That wormy sandnigger deserved no better.

>ok so it's a beautiful tall prince with purple eyes and silver hair and he makes girls cry by playing the harp and everyone falls in love with him, he's smart and loves reading but is also one of the best warriors in the world

>dies offscreen before the story even starts
what did he mean by this?

The "SanSan" community has the best art in general.

GODS I WAS A SUPER SAIYAN BACK THEN

DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING UMBER TO YOU?

>and when will you be having...your friend?

Why was no-one like "huh? What do you mean by that Peter?"

Uh, you don't get to have friends.

>Rhaegar and Lyanna were wedded in Dorne in a secret ceremony

Which part of Dorne looks like the Riverlands?

fuck off bastard

This is the reason i hate woman.

post her instagram

>arrives at fighting pits late
>"where have you been?"
>"just making sure everythings in order"
>is obviously the leader of the harpies
>gets stabbed by the harpies 10 minutes later
>HAHA WE FOOLED THEM GOOD DABID

He works for the knight. The immortella Iron Fist man, champion of K'un-Lun and sworn enemy of the Hand

No, she's too pure for your autistic hate spam.

because you can't have sex with even the below average ones?

The one on the right manages the hide her fat pretty well

>burns are always obscured, other half of face is made handsome, the violence is downplayed

What did sansan fags mean by this?

so is Aegon still going to trigger the dance of the dragons 2.0 against Dany?

Off season time mother fuckers! Post Sansan!

I miss the old memes

>imagine actually thinking she isn't the the most beautiful woman in the show

More because the way how they act.
Imagine a 11 year old with sick glasses and a nice jacket telling you to fuck off and being the hot shit.

north/western

Scars are only attractive in fiction. IRL the hound would be very disturbing to look at. But women have no imagination.

>GRRM thinks a fat soft spoken man is attractive

Poor fucker.

Do people do this shit for The Walking Dead? That's *as* popular, if not moreso, right? I'm not talking about the group of Brazilian autists in their living room flailing all over the floor. I'm talking people going out to bars watching this shit? It's an interesting cultural phenomena, I guess. Not something I'd ever be into. I don't want to watch anything when I'm at a bar, except the ladies......

... AMIRITE, LADS!?

Uh, yes. That's the whole point of his character, for a second Dance of Dragons to happen. Their conflict is foreshadowed as early as in the Clash of Kings, when Dany sees a vision of a mummer's dragon.

it's ameliamillion but I was too lazy to find it again, nice try waifufag.

When Cleganebowl was still just enigmatic spam and not r*ddit meme

>tfw no cartoon kino AGOT

>imagine being this much of a closet faggot
wew kid

because you're jealous of the attention they get?

idk what did D&D mean by this?

wasnt she killed by varys ???

wew

>WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO FUCK MY AVATAR? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did GRRM mean by this?

>tfw your favorite character(s) died early and weren't entirely ruined

if we'd finally get a hot cersei then i'm in

When half the people posting it didn't even believe it, like with the later Euron=Daario meme.

Tyrion, though he got more interesting this season