What's your opinion on smart drugs like LSD?

What's your opinion on smart drugs like LSD?

Apparently Francis Crick was on LSD when he theorised the double helix.

Also Hitler was an avid user of LSD in the later years of the war.

Does it inspire creativity and allow you to reach your full potential? Don't give me that 'degenerate' shit, it's not harmful in the long run and some people use it as a means to invoke pure thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A
chemicalstory.com/
reddit.com/r/RCSources/new/
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/new/
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

degenerate

microdosing is where it's at

Have you ever taken it? I took a single tab once and freaked out despite being a calm person with experiences of other drugs.

It is like nothing else, it made me realise I am nothing but a hairless ape with an illusion of free will, that my actions are controlled more by my environment than by myself.

The next day was like my whole mind was rebooting as everything felt completely new to me and I struggled to remember how to talk.

>Also Hitler was an avid user of LSD in the later years of the war.
That explains why he decided to invade Russia.

babies first drug trip

As I've said, I've taken many drugs before including psychadelics and dissociatives such as mushrooms, salvia and ketamine but it was far more intense than any of these.

Most acid users behave like ADHD victims.

Yeah I got the same thing from weed, after 5 years of heavy use.
Turns out fucking with your brain chemicals is kinda risky, because its literally your operating System.

I've literally destroyed my brain with acid numerous times. Even taking retarded doses like 400-600ug. They don't even feel like trips but rather something akin to epileptic seizures.

When I first dropped it, it was amazing, all in my life was still good back then. Had my own house, girlfriend etc.

I've tried acid later, but I've been severely depressed last few years because of medical problems that forced me to quit my job. no house, no gf anymore. If I would take any psychedelics I end up having bad trip. Cannabis excluded, it just generally relaxes me.

I tried acid in january after one year break, but I only ended up having a bad trip because it makes my memories crystal clear and makes your "subconscious" flood.

Basically all the shit you have barraged attacks your consciousness when it kicks in. Do not recommend if there is too much shit you simply cannot solve in one sitting.

I can't handle acid anymore. After lurk on pol for years I'm just way zo depressed

4-600ug was at one point an average trip dose for me. I was able to function, even walk into a shop and buy a drink, nothing like a seizure. This was real, accurate dosages.
Most extreme dose was 1.5mg.

Regardless I suggest you trip in the proper setting at

Have dosed more times than i can count a few things for starters

>no it doesent magically turn you liberal, if anything it enhances your current beliefs, as im still a nazi frog

>it is not for everyone, and by that i mean it is not for cowards, take at your own will and the more bravely you enter the experience, the better itll turn out.

>listen to music during a trip, entire albums start to finish (pink floyd is recommended)

>when in public or around sober people,
Do your best to interact as little as possible it is very easy to be mistaken for a crazy person. The magic rule is this; everything is the same as it ever was, even if during the trip life doesn't seem normal to you, it is, just do everything you normally would

>it is important that you have an experianced user babysit you during your first few trips to make sure you dont do anything too stupid

>have a location that is safe where you can spend a lot of time before you dose

protip: those who hate drugs are the bluest of the pills

Being a total sociopath lsd is the only way I can feel any emotion. Most of you are weak minded fools if you can't handle acid

>americans and their constant fucking compulsive urge to belittle people

Obese fucks, nobody likes you. Even Canadians are of better stock, and by Canadian I mean Indian.

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I'm a fan

LSD is an amazing drug and I urge everyone to try it at least once

LSD is scarce in my area so most people ingest nBOMEs
They're pretty fucking potent and combined with dank homegrown bud they made me see shit like rows of fluorescent Egyptian hieroglyphs of every color imaginable just flying around my field of view, huge image distortions, pretty fun experience overall
they're really dangerous though, more than 2mg is risky, more than 3 is suicidal

nBombs make me feel like shit i don't like them at all
i do NOT suggest trying them

I have done it. Pretty cool desu. Like imagination juice. Not as big a deal as other weak faggots in this thread are making it. You don't reach enlightenment or see "beyond the veil". If you are a headcase already or have a lot of suppressed anger, you may not want to take it as it will throw all your failures in your face.

I haven't seen it in 20 years, don't know anyone who sells it.
Being middle aged nobody does it anymore, everyone just drinks.

From my experience:
LSD can give you a false impression of getting closer to an illumination. You think you are exploring your mind, your are becoming aware,... But with time, you realize you are still the same piece of shit than before, with your same stupid drive, same bad behaviour, same anxiety,...
Some people get lost in this spiral, looking for the spiritual illumination that never come.

So, is LSD and psychedelics drugs shitty? If your end up is this new-age shit, I think yes.
But if you are a bit smarter than that, LSD can be a push to discover new stuff, read new books, discover new cultures, new ideas,... and this, I think its very profitable. By pushing you out of your comfort zone, LSD can make you move forward.

It's not the big illumination that you have to look for. But the slow evolution.

I don't know if I express myself correctly. English is not my native language and it's a difficult topic.
But to summarize, LSD is like a trip to Thailand. You can come back with great memories, new way of seeing the world, new appreciation of your life.... or you can come back just with an STD.
It's up to you.

(PS: francis crick was not on LSD when he solved the X-ray structure of DNA)

swedecuck cuckoldry knows no bound

Not gonna lie, i thought this shit was bogus before i took it. But LSD really does change your way of thinking and how you see the world and government. It truly is some sort of red pill in real life. Cant really explain it till you try it. But you cant let it take over your mind or life. You have to go into this experience with a strong mindset that you will still be the same when you're done tripping. Go into it as a learning experience. Thats all i can say

Where can i get LSD??

Around how much is it

People you think drugs opened up their mind are fucking idiots who chase after a feeling made by the drug. It doesn't make you enlightened it just makes you think stupid shit and think you are enlightened.

It's like fucking stoners who are all: "dude what if dude what about if we all just like got along dude wow what a brand new idea I couldn't have thought of this without weed". It's just more idiots thinking they are smart, like most of the population.

I've done plenty of hallucinogens and sunk many years into them and can tell you that they amount to temporarily frying your circuits, nothing more and nothing less. You don't get insight or truth from shorting your circuits, you just get wonky experiences. It really surprises me that people will take something they feel in a drugged state as the truth behind the cloak of normal life instead of realizing that they have only added a further cloak of obscurity. All the new age and spiritual talk around hallucinogens is a joke. The idea that it can make you think better or more clearly or more creatively is also bunk. It makes any coherent train of thought nearly impossible. If it's a form of entertainment to scramble your mind, then by all means go at it, but understand that it's equivalent to experiencing a temporary brain injury.

It's so fucking expensive. Fuck.

kek

boy, fucking stormfront is full of "greeks"

LSD for me is a little like a vacation, everything is the same but different, there is pretty scenery, and when you come back home you have a new perspective on where you are situated in the world. I only trip once or twice a year now but when I was younger I was a pretty heavy user. One thing that you have to watch out for is that being in that state makes you very susceptible to believing your own bullshit, so take any insights with a grain of salt.

I wonder what the Bernie Sanders ones taste/feel like. Probably you feel broke and cucked at the same time.

I spent about 3 years taking lsd every few days. Was def an experience. opened my mind to a lot and the bonding potential when taken with others is near limitless. I was a bit of a space case for like a year afterward, but those 3 years are some of my favorite memories.

Also if all those blotters in the picture had been laid, my cursory mouse pointer measurement says that would be like 5 million dollars worth of lsd at 1$/hit

Pure LSD cost $15 a hit over here. But i dont buy that shit anymore

You are probably buying research chemicals.

How did that work out for him?

They just make your vision wobbly, overrated bullshit for people that need to self-medicate because their default brain chemistry sucks.

Yeah I was going to say, that's hardly a selling point.

Nah i know the difference between taste and all that. I've taken research chemicals before and i hated it. The guy i know who sells the LSD is some old hippy guy out in Austin. It has no taste and doesnt kick in till about an hour in. But when it does, boyyyyy. Havent bought any in a really long time though since i feel like i've already seen it all. And experienced it

Darknet 'apparently' $15 dollars.

I guess it is an attempt to win alt-rights who walked by from stormfront for acid use.

>You don't get insight or truth from shorting your circuits

Some people literally 'restart' after a bad trip, and there can certainly be a positive response from it.

Yes, it lets you understand things that you are physically incapable of comprehending if you haven't experienced that mind state.

People that do it a shitload are purely degenerate, though.

And how did that do for him?

I think he has him confused with someone else. Some surfer dude I think.

For some small number of people, I suppose it is possible. But anyone who would need help is likely to be prone to mental illness which is exacerbated by hallucinogen use, not helped.

A drug can make you transcend your physical capabilities? That sounds like magic. Can you levitate, too?

Dubs hivemind.

I feel like ordering on darknet is a good way to get busted by the police, especially if u dont know wtf youre doing like me

It's literally like $15 a dose. Are you a nigger or something?

le lsd bird

This, so much this.

It's a shame the tolerance builds so fast though, in a way, as this makes daily microdosing impossible unless you have a huge stack

First time was when I was visiting a friend at his college and decided to drop with him, and two of his frat bros. So the mindset was in good whereas the setting was in the frat party house on a chill weekend. (No parties or random people coming and going through the house)
Light projections and the gloves with changing and pulsing lights in the tips just mindfucked everyone.
Longboarding outside also provided a feeling of pure bliss and excitement
Only real crazy part of the trip was when everyone was chilling and watchin lights and listening to music and then I saw a demon's peircing red eyes staring at me from the kitchen. However, this apparation was content with just staring at me and made no advances. Best way I could describe it would be as if I was a observer and the demon was behind a glass wall. No freaking out at all but the vision of that was carried with me for about a month whenever there was dark hallways or stairwells. From that sight of the demon i internalized it as my own personal demons which I had to sort out and work towards fixing.

TL:DR It is a vivid dreamlike state and you can make some sense of it as such but somethings can leave residual effects

You literally just contradicted yourself.

If you aren't an idiot it can help though. People think that weed and psychadellics give them new thoughts, they don't. They help you think about your own thoughts in a clearer and more abstract way.

For example, I got in an argument with a friend on kikebook because he was posting loads of shit about BLM and whilst I felt justified, something about the interaction bothered me. I thought about it on and off for a few weeks and it wasn't until last night, after smoking a shit ton of weed that I realised the problem I had with the interaction wasn't to do with doubting my position, it was to do with attacking somebody I knew wasn't going to change their mind just to make myself feel better.

Psychadellics just help you clarify abstract thoughts but if you haven't got any thoughts, concepts or ideas in place before you take them, you end up trying to fill the role of somebody high on psychedelics by talking about stereotypical hippy shit.

I've tripped a few times and I'd say it all depends on what you already know and how you go into the trip. You're not gonna have some revelation if you can't control the direction your mind is gonna go in and from what I've seen a lot of people can't. You're also not gonna make any serious scientific breakthroughs probably. Highest dose I've taken was 250 mics and it was awesome. Every time I've tripped, after fucking around for a while, I've finished some pretty difficult math proofs for hw on the comedown in an hour or two, that otherwise would've taken the entire day to figure out and I probably would've had to look stuff up. It does make you think differently and it could give you an insightful perspective on some things but again, really depends on your willpower and how you go into the trip. All in all, you'll probably see the world in more vibrant colors and think about some pretty cool shit. Try to trip with other people, I mean a really close group of friends if possible, in nature where there's not too many people around and watch a movie after you've walked around for a while-those things make tripping infinitely more fun

LSD is the literal redpill. Only people who haven't taken it will tell you otherwise.

Sup Forums on acid
youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A

Pink Floyd is Shit listen to actual psychedelic music

>A drug can make you transcend your physical capabilities? That sounds like magic. Can you levitate, too?

No, just comprehension.

For instance, your perspective of the universe is literally wrong, because it's influenced solely by your emotions and expectations.

I took 500 micrograms of acid my first time trying it.

The acid was tested in front of my eyes by my best friend whom I trust my life with.

During the entire trip I felt nothing more than just happiness. I'm not sure where people get all these super deep thoughts but I wish I had them as well. My first time was me just holding a a shit eating grin for 12 hours.

“LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have NOT taken it.”

Only blue killed faggots take psychedelics

Enjoy literally frying your brains neural network. You're not going to learn anything profound. There's no egodeath. You're the same piece of shit you always were. Except now you're susceptible to mental disorders because you fucked your brain up

Have fun at the psych ward
Faggot's

Tried it once and after I came down I could see perfectly without glasses for a day it was really bizarre, would love to try it again if I knew it was the real deal.

ETH-LAD is better.

>tfw I live in small town Italy and can't score shit barely weed and every one and their father is an alchohol

This is why I do DXM

Pretty good reason not to use it considering he went full retard in '43

Niggers. This thread isn't political.

Can you all fuck off to Sup Forums?

It make a thread along the lines of, should LSD be legal ect.

>there are people robowalking through Rome RIGHT now

thats kinda cool fampai

Lmao in Rome it might actually be likely. I robowalk in a 3000 inhabitants town

>>tfw I live in small town Italy and can't score shit
Look harder, Alphonse.

chemicalstory.com/

So, when he was getting his shit pushed in?

>drugs
>paying a jew unnecessarily.
>Adolf Hitler did LSD 20 years before it was invented.

Kill yourself.

Talk to people. Anything more than $5 a tab/100ug is a rip off. Sometimes getting ripped off for a night of fun isn't so bad though.

Retreatism: a category of individuals who fail to meet the goals/expectations of their society and "retreat" to drugs and alcohol to cope with the pain of failure.

It's $2.50 a hit here wtf

Sounds like you still had that childlike innocence which is common for the first time someone trips. As you learn to operate with the drug more you stop being mesmerized by the pretty visuals and you start getting into some serious philosophizing.

Mein neger is that website legit? How do you know it's good if it's for europoors?

Hallucinogens are the perfect drug for me. I already have a great deal of perspective (on my niche in the world etc.), so I've never really rethought anything major. I did however look at pretty lights, destroy my friends at street fighter, and maintain a shit-eating grin along the way.
Good times.

Idc about being ripped off, I just want REAL lsd and dont want legal trouble

>talk to people
Gee, thanks for the insight.

Lmao fucking mundanes

The only way it's any fun is to do a lot like pretty much any drug you fucking pussy

Anyone who acts like they're getting spiritually enlightened from taking lsd is a moron and a gigantic faggot

Lsd is just the best drug to do as far as how high you get for how long/cost and damage to the body( virtually none)

If you think you need drugs for creative thinking you likely have a problem.

I had a house mate who was a total fucking idiot. It never fucking ended with him. One day. He is talking about how he wants a radio show. I say he should start a podcast to start. Its easy, and more popular than air wave talk with young people. He had no idea what a podcast was, so I explain it to him. His response? "When youve done as much acid as I have, you can tell the difference between a real person and a computer".

It was always like that. "When youve done as much LSD as me...."followed by something fucking stupid. All the time.

I will never touch that shit because of him, and people like him.

DUDE

>Anyone who acts like they're getting spiritually enlightened from taking lsd is a moron and a gigantic faggot
And you are a gigantic idiot for thinking changing your mind won't affect your life.
I'm not saying it's essentially spiritual but it can make you think beyond your normal boundaries

They're good people. A bit pricey, but one of the best names in the business. There's other sources.
Here, one of the few good things on Reddit-
reddit.com/r/RCSources/new/
Also-
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/new/
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

There's a lot out there if you're willing to use bitcoin.

Can weed be a smart drug if I read while high?

It was invented in 1943 in Switzerland u spazz

1.5mg motherfucker you crazy

Dude drugs lmao. Well thanks Obama, now I only need Shekels to invest in the project. I assume getting butcoins is easy if I have a visa debit card. I'll also need a micro scale or something, these nigreos sell one gram of shit and the active dose is 4mg or some. Wew, what a brave new world.

If you didn't forget what you just read, maybe.

Im good for that. I just get lost in my head when I go a bit too far imagining shit.

Some people restar after a nap. Some people go their whole lives with our teipping and live long and beatifully. Theyre wealthy and happy. People who trip and make to old age look like crap, are poor, and the governmwnt is ruining their lives.

Sone people needs drug induced thoughts to figure out to eat healthy and take care of themselves. Some people figure it out on their own. I know what kind of person I want to be

Fucking love it, but in the end, it's just another drug. Gotta be careful with your true motivations for taking it.

Oh well yes I agree with that I just don't like Faggots who take acid once and start taking about vibes and spirituality all day like they're suddenly a monk

>mental illness which is exacerbated by hallucinogen use, not helped.

Do you have any source for this assertion?

No, you're parroting something you half-remember reading on erowid.

I can show you a decade's body of research that proved exactly the opposite.

You write like a child, unsurprising that you think like one too.

I can't speak for Italy, but I use localbitcoins.com and cash deposits.

NEVER use circle or coinbase. They like to cancel your account and steal your coins for buying stuff they don't approve of. Both companies are sweet with the US government.

>Faggots who take acid once and start taking about vibes and spirituality all day like they're suddenly a monk
Ah ok, those guys are a funny bunch yea

>Does it inspire creativity and allow you to reach your full potential?

Yes and no. LSD does grant a remarkable feeling of bliss and self-awareness (it's the best drug for meditation, IMO), but it also fucks your brain up in the short-term. It doesn't really affect you very much in the long-term; although you may be more inclined to magical thinking (or schizophrenia, if you're already vulnerable to that illness).

LSD will show you your true self. However, it's up to you (sober you) to fulfill your potential.

I really want to try LSD. I have no idea how to get drugs because I don't do them, but fuck I really want to try acid.

You act like a faggot and your brain is growing holes