twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How disabled?

All women are disabled in one way or the other in my opinion

crippled

SHART

Hillary Clinton Has GONE INSANE #AltRight #ParanoidHIllary

youtube.com/watch?v=-PYcdTvDjBA

>sage

Ohhh man, nice poop joke haha! Mind if I save that one for later? Oh man my co-workers are gonna crack up when they hear this one. Haha, damn, epic thread so far, keep it up guys!!

What is it with this trend of people watching videos of other people and pausing it and fronting an argument that the other side can't respond to?

It's always done with a drawn character as well instead of the person's actual face. I don't understand it. It seems counterintuitive; obviously when you say "can you respond to my sick burn? no? ha, i'm right!" the other side can't refute because it's a VIDEO that you've paused.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Hillary wants to bring 1 million of these from the Middle East into the country in her first year

Pretty sure those are the types he wants catapulted over the wall.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I didn't see the Sam Hyde video they mentioned. Anyone know what it's called?

>What is it with this trend of people watching videos of other people and pausing it and fronting an argument that the other side can't respond to?
As opposed to what?
Playing the entire video then responding with an essay?
Or cutting out the original video entirely?
I'd say that responding to it as it goes along is the more efficient and engaging choice.

>Cherrypicking
>Posting articles from Breitbart, the far right equivalent of Gawker, Salon and HuffingtonPost

Legalize? He hires these kinds of foreigners over Americans all the time.

sorry paco but you aren't movie to america

> hill shills are now talking about illegal immigrant crime

Enjoying that cultural enrichment leafposter?

my country is 80% white

yours is 0.

nice try enrique

>attempted rape of a disabled woman

how can you fail to rape a disabled woman? thats like failing to open a door with no locks

IN

>illegal alien from Guatemala
Fucking Mexicans are bringin drugs, they´re bringing crime.

>guatemalan

>my country is 80% white

Too bad it's not gonna stay that way with all the refugees that Justing "Current Year" Trudeau is importing.

Just because you live there it don´t make you white, you streetshitting curry-gobling pajeet.

Jesus Pablo get a job, I need my lawn mowed stat

No he doesn't.

He talks about addressing the immigration process, but he's really more concerned about kicking them out first.

Someone like that probably also would never make it through the immigration process or an easier immigration process.