So true

Why is America the ONLY country with a set of balls?

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
cbc.ca/news/business/gdp-q2-lookahead-1.3741338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause your constitution defended your right to bear arms.

Why are white countries the only countries with a set of balls*

Fixed that for ya OP

You know how Germany was told to buy 10 days worth of food?

I recommend EVERYBODY do this, especially before October starts.

Your pretty safe with two oceans between you to protect yourself.

>be 60% white country
>elect trump
>40% of the country flee to other countries

>Because we will all kill each other before we can make it to Canada.

>bombs the fuck out of other countries
>fuels wars in other countries
>mocks refugees
>tells itself it has the biggest balls
>Kermitamericans.jpg

>set of balls

Then why the fuck havent you used them?
The only way you can make sure there is a revolution is if all the tv's and mcDonalds were removed. Then your population wouldnt have anything better to do

Shouldn't you be in your cuck shed right about now, sven?

mexican border jumpers are a form of refugees and you got like 10million of them applepie shitter.

I can only afford 9 days worth of food!
Am I gonna get enriched?

Of course, it's someone from a muslim country that hates us.

Now we wait for Murricans to finally fix their country with their AR15s against tanks

iirc not even germans during ww2 refugeed anywhere, infact after the war people of german ancestry were kicked OUT of eastern europe and sent back to germany and austria.

And today what do you have, millions upon millions of "refugees"/migrants fleeing from 30.000 nutjobs.. how pathetic is that when you think about it.. i mean think about how pathetic that is..

This is also how i know that in an actual war if muslims declare it they will be so beyond btfo that it's not even funny even if europeans for some reason are in minority.

>set of balls
HILLARY AND PUTIN CUT IT ALREADY

If Britain was attacked the only people you would be see leaving would be women and children.

Fuck off achmed. Thats our greatest ally you're talking to.

>fuels wars in other countries

I hope your distant kin and family had a real blast.

Just think about how few europeans fled from ww2 considering the millions upon millions of casualties, and now think about these muslim fucktards that run away from 30.000 idiots.. I can't take them seriously i really can't.. Their lack of responsibility to take care of their own clay is simply mindblowing.

Same as the lack of responsibility of 57 muslim nations with 1.6 billion population can't deal with 30.000 shitheads..

>Somalian in charge of reading comprehension

Do you really believe that?

Nope, we just hide them in the countryside and Scotland like we did last time. No retreat, no surrender.

America is the ideal country

what if there's no fixing it this time?

Americans were all immigrants once.

pol.foundation

Funny since your country's been shit since the 60's at least and I haven't seen anybody do a fucking thing

actually we tend to have a revolution every four years. we call it an election.

admittedly we are finding a need for term limits though.

>You will never see refugees from America
.... because you never suffer any consequences from the wars you start.
That's why you start a war every other year.

>germany talking shit about starting wars

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

>.... because you never suffer any consequences from the wars you start.
At least you do :^)

...and?

So far there's no compelling reason for us to give a fuck about anyone but ourselves.

Fact is aside from that blowing smoke of "aloha snackbar" and "we do not fear death" muslims in general are total pussies that are scared shitless of dying, that's why they run by the millions from such a few people instead of picking up a weapon and go wiping them out.

Literally wicked flee when non pursueth type of shit.. millions upon millions, military aged men running from 30.000 nutjobs..

Kill yourself you embarrassment.

Trust me there would be plenty of refugees.

Also
>Implying I need to dust off my guns

This is actually a good point.

Men that flee arent refugees, they are pussies/deserters.
You will never have democracy in the middle-east if the population doesnt fight and sacrifice themselves for it. Right now, Russia and soon the US has to step up because everyone that should have been fighting is in Europe.

Yeah very nice. First you go and bomb our attempt to stop globalism for your Jewish overlords now you have Trump and act like your hot shit.
Not saying Trump isn't awesome but we had the real deal here.

t. cuck who thinks he's """"""""redpilled""""""""""""""""""

>we have a revolution every four years

You call re-electing Obama a revolution?
You know what revolution means right?

Thats because you have been pretty much never invaded for the last hundred years. Thats unless you count spics.

Wait being a cuck means not being a cuck now?

Yes i agree see this But they can molest european women and act tough about converting europe to islam, that they can do, but dealing with the nutjobs back home.. nono.. too fucking cowardly to do that.. It's pathetic.

>runs by millions as cowards from a few people
>goes to europe sits on welfare and blow smoke about how tough you are and how islam is going to dominate
Top kek they can't even defend their own clay from a few nutjobs, if they start something here they'll just run the other way hahaha

That's because anyone who invaded America would get BTFO by cleetus

>Imblyign Finland doesn't have the highest percentage of people who would fight for their country of any western nation
>Implying Finland didn't fight a country over 20 times it's size to retain its freedom
>Talking shit about the only nation to pay its debts
Fug you. America is ebin but so i Finland.

:D

If being redpilled means I enjoy news regarding Sandscum being forcibly scattered across the floors of their own homes because they refuse to stop being barbarians, then I certainly have a chemical addiction, Doctor.

Russia/China could make up a good fight.

cringe

Logistically it would be difficult for them to implement an invasion. They have large armies but aren't nearly as mobile as the American military.

>Shit kicked in by canadians
>Shit kicked in by cubans
>Shit kicked in by minions
>Shit kicked in by mudslimes

Shart in mart

I think it's because America was the last frontier. You needed to be rugged and dangerous to survive. So it's ingrained in our culture here. Guns were a necessity because a lot of us lived in rural areas where protection against animals and other humans was important. So we have a gun culture. Guns are less acceptable in an urban environment and that's mostly what Europe is. Also they haven't really expanded or gone anywhere, so there has not been a need for them to be tough. They sit in their safe continent surrounded by water and Ural mountains. Another thing is they have fought so many wars (European against European nation) Among other foreign wars. So they have probably lost a lot of their strong men genes to this.

Good point. Thank you for your underappreciated contributions, leaf. Although your country is pretty shit-tier now,

But I meant it from the very bottom of my heart, that accounts for something, right princess?

Because all euros with balls moved here. To get away from faggots and ultrakikes.

Hitler said as much too

>So they have probably lost a lot of their strong men genes to this.

I am not buying this necessarily. Russia has lost millions of people in war and they aren't nearly as cucked.

For once I think we can point to culture.

Yea but Russia is in constant turmoil. And they also live in very rural areas. So the need for some masculinity still survives. But culture is important too. I do however think genetics plays a role in culture. Look at Africa....

that would not happen .

>Not realizing that if the government turns the military on the people, that it has already lost.
>Not realizing most of the military will defect when asked to "put down American rebels"

>Fueling wars

Yes, we want Muslims to wipe out as many of themselves as possible on their own, you caught us. Doesn't mean we have to take them in, Muhammad

>Look at Africa

Africans are just low IQ. Even modern Europeans are not low IQ.

Whoa where's me?

poor fag

>30000
>More like 10% minimum of entire Islam
>Thinking the rest aren't supporting them

t. Wew.lad@really?.com

If they could use Alaska/Canada/Mexico to land troops before the invasion, it would be a hard hit at least. Altough while China's advantage is having retarded high numbers, I could see how burger military would be the first defense, and then your typical burger with a gun could join any time now.
Just saying, it did be neat as fuck, movie material right there. How far would they reach though?

lol what the fuck have you done ?

They are mostly Beta though. So they get run over by low IQ rapefugees who are stronger then them. USA wouldn't have that problem in it's rural areas. Because we own guns and many of us who live in Rural areas serve in the military or do some sort of rugged job like mechanic, or landscaper.

what will happen in october?

I agree in that context. Whites have an altruistic nature. It's not necessarily a bad thing until it becomes amplified to such a degree.

>slavs
>not low iq

They may not be Africa low, but they're awfully low by western standards. If i'm not mistaken, the immigrants that were shipped to America around the turn of the century had the IQs of American niggers.

I debated this with a polsci major a few years ago. His entire argument hinged on the Russians dominating the Bering Strait. The hardest part for either the Chinese or the Russians would be transporting their troops across the ocean. The US Navy has a significant submarine fleet, and aircraft carriers all over the place. With the addition of spy satellites, we would see them start sending a naval incursion. The Russians actually have a competitive submarine fleet, however, the Chinese are incredibly vulnerable to that.

The Russians are the only ones who would be a competitive enemy. They got setback pretty hard when the Soviet Union fell. They're doing good catching up with us on many fields however, the technology hasn't reached the soldiers en mass. It's why Russia is increasing the military budget, so that they can stand a chance against the superior equipped American or NATO militaries, should things come to that.

The Chinese army is a joke right now. China makes a lot of noise, but they really don't have anything but numbers. The logistics involved with those numbers makes an invasion of the US incredibly unlikely.

In terms of air tech, their aircraft don't compare with ours. They're a generation behind at least.

In terms of naval tech, they used to have a fairly ok navy(Naval tech is nearly always obsolete because it has such a high cost to deploy/upgrade). At least until they mothballed most of it because it was too expensive. Recently they're getting back into the navy game, but are too focused on publicity shit for it to actually mean much of anything.

In terms of army, the red army is badly undersupplied, and not up to date on their weaponry. Any fight with the Chinese army would be a slaughter.

>fuck up middle-east for years
>flood Europe with shitskins
Thank you Mr. 60% white.

That would require Mexico and Canada to be compliant with Russia or China, Alaska is pretty heavily defended for that very reason though.

Russia would have to go through Siberia to get to the closest point to the U.S., and China would get devastated by the Navy (Not to mention that South Korea, Japan, and the Phillipines would help.

If they somehow got to land, they'd hit the rockies and get fucked without some miraculous event.

The only event in which a land invasion of the United States could feasibly happen is if both Canada and Mexico decide "nah fuck the U.S." (inb4 Trump would cause this, the U.S. si the biggest trading partner of both countries, we're basically interdependent) and our military is severely diminished.

cbc.ca/news/business/gdp-q2-lookahead-1.3741338

Repaired you're sentiment you white cuck dick leaf

>or do some sort of rugged job like mechanic, or landscaper.
I doubt the physical fitness of most rural denizens, however, it wouldn't take much to get most able-bodied up to speed enough to fight.

We can only dream hans.

>coup in Mexico
>pro-chinese government "elected"
>chink bases near your border to fight errr terrorism i guess

See and To elaborate though. If the Russians could broker some deal with Mexico or Canada (neither of which is likely)

They could possibly entirely forego the initial stoppage of moving troops. This assumes they prepare for a surprise attack and are not already on a war footing with the US.

In the event of a surprise attack they would manage penetration, but as the US got their troops and equipment reformed, they wouldn't keep their ground for long.

They'd be dealing with a hostile populace and have to deal with populace coordinating guerrilla attacks on them. The thing is, kill an American in America, that's not a big setback. For every Russian or Chink killed that is, because they will have to replace their lost troops, and the logistics involved with that will become incredibly complicated once America begins it's interception operations.

They'd have the best chances coming in through Canada, because that's more familiar terrain, (winter, mountainous) rather than Mexico. Also, more blue states in the north than the south. They could easily take California, but Texas would give them trouble, the rest of the south would be a very nasty conquest. Midwestern and southern USA is more red, which means more guns and more Johnny Reb who is willing to fight for his home.

That would fuck the Mexican economy (and probably the U.S. economy as well) and I doubt there's enough pro-chink Mexicans for a coup.

Besides
>justification for a wall

I'm thinking there's enough people in the cities (even in blue states) that would say "fuck the U.S. but fuck the Russians and the Chinese harder" to give them a fight. But most of the fighting would be military, not civilian, and in the event of any attack on U.S. soil, you can bet your ass there'd be a draft.

But there are no men in britian.

>We bust our countries to fix it.

That's exactly what every American said they would do if NSA stops being conspiracy and becomes reality. Now we have NSA for couple of years and not a single of you fatasses grabbed your decorative assault rifle hanging above your TV to do something about it.

(Also I hope you understand your ancestors are practically refugees who were too pussy to stay in their country of origin.)

t. 49% white children

I guess burgers are even more armed than what I tough, if the two top armies can barelly fuck with them. I do want to know now, how many of the most military powerful countries would take to take burgerland down, but I wouldn't be surprised if US could take all of Europe+Asia alone, they are the ones that supply three fourths of the world with weapons.
Not even the most cucked prime minister in the world that Trudeau is would separate Canada and the US, and Mexico would pay 20 walls before even having the feeling or need to separate from the US.
If its not possible in a situation with those two countries, not even moving troops to commie south american countries would be efficient.
Even the bluest of the states in america are filled with +50-40% white americans, and the majority are republicans that would pick up their weaposn to join the fight, even a lot of democrat white people would still get up on arms. California or Minnesota would be the easiest states to break trough.

That's because roughly half of those people with guns supported the NSA spying saying "I ain't got nuthin' ta hide!"

Yuropoors BTFO

>implying USA is calling the shots
I know it is the mongols that are behind this.
You know why Obama didnt give out his REAL birth certitificate?
It is because it says he is born in Suomussalmi.
The whole Kenya thing was a false flag.

Yeah, in 10 years half of your people will say 'you don't need assault rifles I'm voting ban because of scary people like you UGH'

if only

I can tell you, if Trumps ends up elected the country will go from 60% white to a close 70% white in 8 years. Let's just hope after deporting spics and muslims, he starts aiming for niggers and poos and somehow makes it look not racist for your typical normalfag.

If that's the case, they're losing heavily. The low point for the U.S. was the AWB that expired in 2004, since then the amount of guns sold to the public has risen dramatically (setting records for the past 3 years), and in my state of IL (blue as fuck) we've managed to halt the cancer that is the anti-guns, and even reverse the trend (we now have shall-issue CC, defeated a proposed assault weapons ban, and no new anti-gun legislation has gone anywhere despite a dem-controlled state legislature. Only states like Massachussetts and California have been getting worse, New York is holding (and non-compliant with the NY Safe Act), the rest of the country is slowly getting better for gun owners.

The only thing of note that the grabbers have done recently is petitioned Apple to remove the pistol icon from Snapchat.

In fact, I think the dems have given up on a new AWB, and are instead focusing on creating registries (backdoor or otherwise)

Chinas been very involved with canada for a while now. Wasn't there something going on with russia and mexico recently?

>Irony: The post

America is shit

We are cucked as fuck just look at our brown population

OPs post was obvious satire

>build 5,000,000 speed boats
Seems not to be as difficult as people claim, especially China could try this.

If he cuts H1-B, he'll simultaneously solve labor force participation drop and curry problem.

My only fear is what will Costco do?

>not even one single war on your ground
>"we will never flee"

cant wait to see your obese whales to run away from niggers.

10 cans of beans mate they're like 20p.

Id like to see how an american glock owner would deal with the whole American military industrial complex fucking their shit up every day

>war of 1812
>american civil war
ye they have

You do know how americans ended up in america.... R-right?

Civil war. Revolutinary war. 1812. Fuck off Adolf

>can only own glocks in America

Those guys sure showed us American courage