Pedophilia among societies

Where does Sup Forums stand on degeneracy like pedophilia?

Should it be normalized, as the left plans to do after bestiality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is likely split between oldfags and newfags on this issue

I also hear this is beginning in Australia

Yeah there was a thread elsewhere about it

Yeah yeah hello CNN shills.

But will they push bestiality first?

>"degeneracy"
>CNN

I think so. I think it's less logical gymnastics to push bestiality first.

But then again, you don't see someone walking their dog and thing "They're in a strange relationship", where as you would with an adult and child. But I don't know. I feel the left won't go there. I think there are still SOME values they want to preserve......

..............right?

I'm not sure either. Most SJWs got molested and that's why they ended up that way. I don't think they'd be able to come to terms with a subject like this but I don't know... Once trannies are accepted bestiality and pedophilia are the only things left.

It's a mental state that can only be expressed on children (physically), vulnerable human beings. Any possible step in favor of this is against the children's safety, but what can i expect from a world who sees the children sex change as something "progressive"? I mean, people even tolerate Schlomo biting baby foreskins.

Pedophiles should be executed immediately. Or they should be used for medical experiments to benefit mankind with.

You have a point there
They see it as "progressive" as they're able to express their identity
If there were a word for a reverse pedophile or a child who was into adults, they would be advocating those rights.

But does that even exist?

So close and I doubt it.
So perhaps bestiality is the next direction.

But you never know.
Ten years ago homosexuality was incredibly strange. Fag wasn't a bad word. Gay marriage would have never been legalized.
But old man Soros ran out of white guilt and wanted to move onto other forms of guilt as being black became normalized. So he pushed the gays and by 2012 they were normalized.
Then since 2014 he's been pushing the trannies.

There's nothing left, and no stop to what lengths he will go to

Suddenly I don't know. He profits from people feeling guilt for stigmatizing people. I don't think this degeneracy fits the bill.

I think ifu left ur moms basement for knce you would find that all normies, liberal and conservative despise anything to do with pedophilia. What makes you think the left wants to push a pedo agenda? That would be political suicide.

It used to be that they all despised homosexuality and transexuality as well. But if you're an underage b&, I don't think you'll remember those days.

My fellow leaf blows in the winds of truth.

Aren't most of your high ranking politicians involved in pedophilia?

Oh yes indeed.
Jewish elites force political elites to do it be get addicted to it as a form of blackmail in case they step out of line/outside of the narrative

I'm 37 and even when i was a kid I do t remember hate for gays and trannies anywhere near the level of the hate for pedos. But maybe because I'm not from some shit hole flyover state

You have a point. We HATE pedophiles. We never hated the gays or trannies, we were just disgusted.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on degeneracy like pedophilia?
let's start with establishing that m/m or f/f is not pedophilia but simple faggotory - which of should be punished by law

now onto the age range: when I was 17 I used to be privately tutored by a girl in her late 20s who was neither gorgeous nor was she ugly

one day she gave me a blowjob and asked me to take her virginity and ofc I did it

would she be concider a pedo in your country, would she be sent to jail?

if you want to get rid of degeneracy you should start with putting marriage back in its place of power

I don't know what you're talking about, I hated the gays and transtesticles back then

She would be sent to jail.

Where are you from?

Next
>Artificial Intelligence rights
>Human-Robot marriage
>Transhumanism
>Human slavery
>Human Holocaust

RIP Humanity

Young girls with older men. No niggers allowed.

that's pretty gay desu

I was fully physically developed and no harm was done - why send her to jail?

Oh, sweet innocent user. Dear, wide-eyed child of naivete -- there are so many things worse than bestiality and pedophilia.

And the leftists will try to normalize all of them.

If we're predominantly anti-Islam then it stands to reason we'd be against pedophilia, goofus.

I know its da' law but I am asking about the rationale behind it

Executed on the spot if proven guilty.

hang em high and let them rot

Should have been normalized a long time ago. There's literally nothing wrong with a young girl and a adult man have a consensual relationship.

Tell me more son.

Theres no benift and your destroying young developing minds.

There is no way to defend this type of behavior, its sexual deviants exploiting kids who cant think for themselves yet

i only like 2D lolis. i have looked at some child modelling stuff too but 3D lolis do nothing for me. what does that make me?

>what does that make me
A pedophile who has only partially come to terms with his fantasies

>purest form of love
>degeneracy
Fuck off.
Little girls are hot. Sex with little girls, within a proper relationship, is good.

Destigmatise non-offending, involuntary paedophilia and treat it with therapy
Offending paedophiles should be punished to the full extent of the law though
IMO a lot of the child sex abuse that goes on in places like Hollywood and the BBC is by people on a power trip rather than actual paedos

>if you are opposed to a group you must be opposed to every position they hold
How retarded can you get?
How will a healthy mutually enjoyable sexual relationship "destroy a girl's mind"?
>heres no benift
Yes, there is no benfit to girls being married young. Sure
>what does that make me?
A liar

Pedos are actracted to something that cannot be attractive. Attraction derives from secondary sexual characteristics. The lack of them implies the thing is not attractive.

Just be attracted to them when they sprout tits and get a rounded ass, leave the goramm children alone you fuckos

>something that cannot be attractive
>soft supple skin
>lithe limber little body
>very pretty
>nice personality
>can't be attractive

Gas yourself.

You are mentally insane and every sane man is going to hate you. Just wait till she's 14 before being attracted to her. Ni wait if you are attracted to a teen in Murka you are the DEVIL lmao and a pedo, despite not actually being one.

>14
That's still pedophilia in the United states

It's not pedophilia by definition, the girl is post pubertal and has at least a measure of sexual development. Don't group sane man attracted to something that's supposed to be attractive with ferking pedos

Hi guise, what are you talking about in here?

>Where does Sup Forums stand on degeneracy like pedophilia?

they should be hung from the neck until dead

Girls as young as 9 are going through puberty now.

What are you saying leaf?
The aoc should be lowered to 9?

It's only seen as a problem if people make others feel odd about it. It's an attraction to a type of human form.

Those who act upon that negatively clearly have an ulterior issue.

Oh, yeah, your impotent rage has certainly convinced me.
>You are mentally insane
How is good taste an insanity?

Wut?

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

Puberty is not a guarantee of sexual development in the secondary department. Most girls who just had their first bleeding still look like child.

Pedos can live like other people and have the exact same sense of reality. Only those people who chose to have a sexual interaction based on their desires should be condemned.

america should be more like Britain where the legal age is 16 but if 2 people under or near that age having sex inst really investigated unless its actual rape not just statutory

The AoC should be abolished. The State should have no say in when a girl is ready for sex. Her father should say when she is to be married. Sex outside of marriage should be considered rape.

Way too young. Dude anything beloew 10 is gross.

You are a pedo, only hebes are ok.

Theres no doubt that people with criminal thoughts have been functional members of society, however, what would you suggest is sexual interaction?
What is considered sexual interaction to a paedophile

No, I'm saying it's getting younger and younger. Perhaps puberty isn't the right way of going about it as the Italian was saying.

So where do you draw the line? Whe er you feel like it? If that's the case then it should stay 18. If you're going to use biology then in some cases it would be 9. Pick one.

Anything 14 and over is perfectly fine. Being in your 30s and fucking 15 year olds is kind of morally dubious, though. It all evens out in the end, I guess, because women survive by manipulating men. I don't exactly feel bad for a 15 year old girl getting fooled into thinking she's gonna marry a guy twice her age when she'll grow up to do the same thing to men.

>Aren't most of your high ranking politicians involved in pedophilia?

been that way since the Caesars

that tradition needs to go

>Her father should say when she is to be married
t. "Syrian" refugee in America

You disgusting child abusers are all going to jail.
I hope the FBI comes knocking on your door to put you away for your twisted sense of entitlement to GIRLS who aren't mentally capable of handling a sexual relationship.
You fucking virgins just want a girl who has no experience so you feel like a man.
You're all sick, sad little genetic dead ends.

>Perhaps puberty isn't the right way of going about it as the Italian was saying.
Of course its not the right way.
We've already successfully established the right way a long time ago.
We're now forced to defend ourselves from those that hope to destroy everything that is right with western civilization

*wherever

I'm agreeing with a leaf. What is the world coming to?

I draw the line where they, meaning the females, produce a reaction known as "boner" in me when I inspect their bodies. This happens when they have a womanly shape and whatnot. Show me an attractive 9 year old. Tell adults that an attractive 15 years old is actually 18 and most of them will begin salivating

You point out a problem yet offer no solutions. You never stop to ask why.

>just sweep it under the rug

>in me
So just wherever you want huh
You can write the ammendment in crayola crayons too if you want.

If you can't find a proper way to define it, then it should stay 18.

>Way too young
What's that mean? That's like too much money or a car too fast. No such thing as a girl too young.
>anything beloew 10 is gross.
I respectfully disagree.
For example watch this.
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
When do you think she becomes doable? I say just past :50 .
>you don't think girls should be useless sluts?
>MUSLIM

Child diddlers should be eradicated.

>I draw the line where they, meaning the females, produce a reaction known as "boner" in me

So what if this just so happened to occur with really young girls and you just don't know what to do because you know it's wrong but it's not your fault.

You draw a line and say, it's an attraction, don't act upon this.

I don't need to ask why.
I don't give a shit about sick pedo fucks like yourself.
You all need to commit suicide before you do actual damage to society.
If a man kills another man, the why doesn't matter as much as the murder you victimhood claiming whiney fuck.
As for the rest, I'm an AMERICAN.
I don't have to give a shit about YOU.
I don't owe you or ANY pervert ANYTHING and you will never get any sympathy from me or from the rest of civilized society.
YOU need to adapt to society.
Your massive entitlement complex makes you blindly believe society should adapt to you.
Grow the fuck up.
You have no value to society.

The definition of 'pedophile' is very unstable. Fucking children is degenerate alright, but many people associate the age of consent with pedophilia.

"You'd fuck a 15 year old? You're a pedophile"
Fucking morons, teenagers aren't technically children anymore. Pedophiles are people who fuck girls who haven't reached their puberty yet, ie. girls under the age of 13.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

You just assumed I'm a pedo yet you don't know a think about me, nor did I make an indication of such.

You're pretty sick yourself user and you need to seek help. I can almost feel the rabidness from your mouth from over here.

>18
The mere fact you have the term "Jailbait" in Murika is testimony to the retardedness of that age of consent. In Italy we have no equivalent concept, because here the aoc is 14 and people who are attracted to 11 years old are considered fucking insane.

Personally I guess that 14 is slighty too low, but whatever most girls at that age have had their first period AND they have the necessary sexual characteristics to be considered attractive.

The female works like this. First they get their first period while their sexual development is still in its infancy, it's still too early for them to spawn a kid despite being fertile. Once they are ready to spawn they develop all the apparati necessary to be considered attractive by an healthy, non insane male human being.

SO, what's a proper way to define it? Being fertile (Having regular periods) and being conventionally ATTRACTIVE, considered attractive by a large majority of the male population. This combination usually occurs for the first time between the ages of 14-15-16.

I wish to hug Miria-chan and Rika-chan.

Sure, but you also need to realize that you are insane. And by insane I mean deviating from the naturally occuring human behaviour. There's no problem with it if you don't act on it.

I'm a father protecting his child you autistic fuck.
Keep rationalizing away from your mental illness.
Type whatever you feel will help you dodge the FBI when they come knocking on your door.
Your ability to encode messages is so pathetic that you effectively blurt out that you are a pedo you worthless fuck.

Rationale is to be able to put "problematic" people in prison when they anger somebody in a position of power without breaking the law.

You should take a break man. You seem to be reaching red hot levels of mad, and for I've no idea what.

Hi Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider

>Fucking children is degenerate alright
How?
>deviating from the naturally occuring human behaviour.
It is completely natural to be into little girls.

>I'm a father protecting his child you autistic fuck.
If someone wants your child, they'll get the little shit.

You're too much of an actual pussy to do anything to stop it. Your false bravado isn't fooling anyone.

Sexual predators and the people who support their mental illness like you should be thrown in jail.
I'm mad because you pedos aren't and you try and look for sympathy for your proclivity towards criminal and unethical behavior.
You're a waste of resources and you should be castrated.
I'd rather a thousand of you pedos be executed before a single one of you finds any sympathy and support for your twisted deviance.

I don't have to do anything but call the FBI.
Then you go to jail and get to experience what its like to be on the receiving end of sexual perversion.
Your entire genetic line should be terminated by the state.
You wanting sex with children is a fucking mental disease.

They should be punished to the full extent of the law. But not by angry mobs afterward.

Pedophilia should be treated as a mental illness and pedophiles who have had any sexual activity with a child or is in possession of CP should recieve severe punishment either death or complete societal isolation.

I am however entirely indifferent towards comics or art containing sexual imagery of underage looking "characters". characters as in entities that don't exist. Fiction isn't real and fiction doesn't suddenly make people into pedophiles, if a person reads or sees pedophilic fiction and then goes out and has sexual contact with a child that person has issues long before even reading or seeing the fiction piece.

Children get fucked up after being molested at such a young age.

Normal men aren't attracted to children, just like they aren't attracted to other men, old people, corpses and animals - that's enough of a proof of abnormality of pedophilia.

Plus, underdeveloped bodies aren't meant for sex.

>I don't have to do anything but call the FBI.
The FBI doesn't care, unless I'm a bit time distributor of CP.

The FBI might fine you for wasting their time with internet trolls though.

You idiot.

>I'm a father protecting his child you autistic fuck.
Y'know most child molesting is done by family, usually the father, right?

pedophilia is a fucking muslim heaven. Dunno why even true americans are into this shit but I doubt they got any kids on their own.

>oh I forgot the new pedophilia knights. Sorry aussies