Why won't Sup Forums accept me?

Why won't Sup Forums accept me?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2014/07/29/comment-why-is-drug-use-higher-in-the-gay-community/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we fear the gay. Their feelings of friendship might at any moment turn into infatuation, and then we might find ourself in position of rape. Gays basically make straight men feel the insecurities women do around straight men. Though you actually are the better men.

God won't even accept you. Why should I?

I accept you. Your degeneracy only truly affects your own kind so as long as you aren't fucking in publuc I don't care. Many gay dudes are pretty cool.

>gay degeneracy only affects gays

When will this meme end?

Only if you have a feminine penis.

because you are mentally ill druggie?

Because you're actively choosing to indulge in mental illness.

>Muh leave us alone we don't affect you!
Which is why when society chose to leave you be you demanded attention, representation, and access to our children?

You're on a politically incorrect board on a Zambian poison dart crafting forum, be glad we tolerate you

Nobody cares. As long as you dont make it a defining feature of yourself than you are fine.

MED RESISTANT AIDS

Tell that to the hospitals that have to treat previously eradicated diseases that are cropping up again because dudes keep eating random assholes in nightclubs.

Gays are fine, just don't make it the only thing interesting about you.

Also if you hate women, you need to really think about how you can be a nationalist. Women are half of the family unit, and if we don't have the family why even bother fighting? I can't think of any Western nations where defending the family isn't a part of Nationalism. Are you an Arab?

Because you can't shut up about your faggotry.

Fuck who you want to fuck, just shut the fuck up about it

>all these sodomite enablers

I want neopol to leave

P O Z L O A D S

Mentally ill maybe but i don't do drugs.

No. Anglo. And women hating is a meme

Because homosexuality just seems wrong to me. I could give you some reasons as to why I think homosexuality is wrong but honestly they would just be rationalizations. In reality I'm against homosexuality for the same reason I'm against pedophilia, bestiality, incest, rape, murder, etc. It just instinctively feels wrong to me. Reason has become a modern idol and everybody tries to justify everything they feel through it but I don't think morality is a rational thing. It is something you feel in your gut. Homosexuality feels wrong to me.

Those poz people are filthy defenerates. I strictly only have sex in monogamous relationships. No hookups.

pinknews.co.uk/2014/07/29/comment-why-is-drug-use-higher-in-the-gay-community/

1/4 gays did crystal meth at-least once.

Well i'm not one of them. They disgust me. Drugs are disgusting.

who are you voting for?

Trump

How common are long term monogamous relationships with gays? Most of the gays I know are either into hookups or have turbulent short term things.

Homosexuals: Jeffrey Dahmer, Fleece "The Booty Warrior" Johnson, Anderson Cooper, Milo "The Blacked Gay Jew" Faggotopolous

Bisexuals: Socrates, Plato, Alexander the Great, Virgil, etc, etc,, etc..

Just like there's a difference between black men and niggers, there's a difference between degenerates and gay people. Stay based

First post sweden post
Pretty much the reasons listed in your pic you're a bunch of degenerate scum untermensch that embody everything that is wrong with our culture inb4
>muh spartans muh gay nazi's
theres a very big difference between them and you

You're the niggers of sexuality.

Every pedofuck is a fag and every fag is an obnoxious piece of shit. Become normal people and maybe we'll stop looking upon you like the degenerate fucks you are.

Hey I got nothin against fags. I went to a gay bar once and I tell you what I only had to buy one drink the whole time.

It's disgusting and degenerate. You people curse the land

Why do you want these low IQ neckbeards to accept you. You realise these people lead fucked up lives?

because you're a degenerate
kill yourself

I'm serious, not just meme "kill yourself"ing

Those people are fags. There's a difference between fags and gay men.

Here is the one and only time a NS will say this.

Dont ask dont tell.

Being gay is degenerate and does not help the white race.

That said a soldier for the cause is a soldier. Just dont screw in public or in front of children.

This is OP btw. I was on my phone now im on my pc.

We don't really give a fuck just don't be a faggot

This thread is faggot behavior btw

You need to do something about them then. Of all the gay people i've ever known pretty much every single one of them have been fags as well as a huge number prominent gay advicator and everyone who shows up to gay marches and other such events.

Granted the reason I might not know many gay people is because they don't shove it down my throat like fags do which is great but unless you actually start showing the world that you're not all fags everyone's just going to keep hating you. At least everyone here will anyway, no one in the general population really gives a fuck anymore.

Let me break it down for you.

Straight guys are laid back and relaxed aound each other, because noone wants to fuck anyone.

When a gay is around you can never be sure.

Straigt men are disgusted by the mere slight thought of the things you gays do with each other.

It's really funny because the fags hate me the same amount if not more for being a "traitor" to their liberal, sjw, antifa, pc degeneracy. It's like because I'm gay and they got that legalized, I owe them a blood debt or something.

Then Sup Forumsacks and their ilk hate me for being attracted to other dudes. I just can't win.

But there's not really much I can do. I mean I support (to an extent) the based faggot Milo, whom they hate with a passion. Though even h is a little too faggy for me. He's useful though.

>Straight guys are laid back and relaxed aound each other

And I'm laid back and relaxed around straight dudes. I don't want to fuck my bros. I know they're straight.

The thing is, if we did a "Gay men who arent fags" movement, it would probably become its own obnoxious retard thing itself.

I rather stay a guy who happens to be gay. People usually dont ask me for my sexuality, and if they do I dont lie, easy as that. Because, as you said, most people dont care anymore anyways. And if I cant be friends with those who do, well, whatever.

I don't give a fuck, greeks and romans fucked each other all the time and it was not a problem, just keep that for your bedroom and vote against the moslems.

Why do fags have different flags?

Because majority of Sup Forums are in the closet. Accepting you would start to actually subconsciously normalize homosexuality in them. It's quite funny when you think about it. Faggots are odd people...

Homosexuality is a mental illness and correlated with other mental disorders.

Maybe, but there's no cure so what is a homo to do?

There's a difference between a gay man and a faggot. Gay guys are some of the hardest working businessmen, can be super successful. Faggots are social vampires who crave drama and attention

As long as you adhere to non-degenerate morality it's fine. The problem with gays isn't even really gay so much as the culture and promiscuity they're obsessed with.

Allow me to make an obvious point here. Homosexuality is good in its naturally occurring minority subset of the population. Why? Because these people represent "third parents". Since they don't reproduce, they are essentially here to provide extra resources for the sake of their kin group group. A gay man is going to make his contribution to history by assisting in the raising of his nephews or nieces. These children will be raised with more attention and resources than they would have had otherwise.

Of course, muh degeneracy muh pedophilia. But this isn't intrinsic to homosexuality as attraction to fellow men so much as its intrinsic to the rampant hedonism of degenerated Western culture.

Yeah you really can't win. Based fags like you just seem to few and far between. If I see you about to be gased i'll try to save you but I can't really promise much.

I hope for your sake that one day homosexes will kill all the faggots and become respectedby all.

it was Jews who invented homophobia tho

Hey, I don't remember this pic being quite like that.

What happened to Jamal in the conversation with Sup Forums?

>seeking acceptance
You will never be accepted that way.

What is it with faggots always needing to hear they they're accepted? You're higher maintenance than a woman and I'm not even /r9k/ing right now.

It's more about not being called a faggot and not a real nazi when I claim to be ns.

The dyke has the best point, even if I dislike them they are not walking galleries of diseased.
Stick to your people, you are worst than a house nigger or a self hating jew.

I think the best we can do as gay men is to just be ourselves and not let or personalities be defined by the fact that we are gay. I personally prefer to just act like I did when I was in the closet. No one at my job knows, I don't go to pride parades, don't watch RuPauls Fag Race, etc. and I have no interest in doing any of those. The (((culture))) is too ingrained to change much at this point, and to point it out you get scorn from both gays and straights. Just live how you want and don't be a faggot.

I agree. Most people don't even know I'm gay.

no one here would have a problem with gays if this were the norm. 30- 40 years ago, fags would go do their gross acts and keep it to themselves, that is fine, but now everyone wants not only to be defined by their fetish, but also politicize it and propagate it while normalizing it.

>more high maintenance than women

This is 100% false. Fags just want to fuck/be fucked in the ass. Women demand huge sums of money for a kiss on the cheek. A woman will cuck you behind your back while you are working to support her. Women can take half your wealth + extra payments(on threat of jail) if they're 'not feeling it' anymore.

Women are more needy than children, they're more expensive than some of the most expensive shit. No one should take a relationship with a woman lightly.