Fat? Fat, is it? Is that how you speak to your king? Ah, damn you, Ned, why are you always right?

Fat? Fat, is it? Is that how you speak to your king? Ah, damn you, Ned, why are you always right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unHyQfN0ucg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how bobby b looked when he killed rhaegar

GODS

I

WAS

PLEB

STRETCHER

Haha obesity kills

Wait what, I'm fat does that mean I'll die?

Haha i hope not but yeah

HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT KNOW THEY WERE THE SAME ACTOR?

Barney, what a stupid name!

Who the fuck even watched Viva Rock Vegas?

heath ledger, what a stupid jouster

Jaime and Robert.jpg

Look at this fucking pissant.

>90s GOT .png

Your lack of taste is showing. There is only one Fred Flintstone.

I saw it a few times way before GoT was even a thing.

Too bad Rent-a-Rick-Moranis wasn't in GoT too.

>we'll never get a GoT parody film by Mel Brooks with Rick Moranis as the main villian

DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A FAT BASTARD AGAIN.

God's he was never strong
Aaaagghhhhhh

FETCH THE ANTI FAT BASTARD CREAM.

youtube.com/watch?v=unHyQfN0ucg

Melissa McCarthy.

I didn't know I wanted that. Now it's all I want.

Depends, how fate we are talking, you can still be healthy if you a little overweight, but if its by alot then it's tougher on your body and heart

I don't believe you, you knew

>Red Wedding scene
>Golden Years starts playing

I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it

Honest to God, the first thing I knew Mark Addy from was those Tesco adverts he did a few years back.

HE FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE SAM, HOLY FUCKING KEK

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*breathes deeply*

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Fuck, he does as well.

SEVEN KINGDOMS COULDN'T FILL THE HOLE SHE LEFT BEHIND

Same here. How the fuck did I not notice that Bob Miller from Still Standing was Robert Baratheon? This honestly blew my mind.