How do normies justify having such shit taste?

How do normies justify having such shit taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpHmGBJnREU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name shows airing right now that are better than these 3.

>lol normiefags don't have the same tastes as me
>lelele they have autism

Make an original thread for once

westworld had very non-normie moments, lot of smart people are watching that show and i2m saying this unironically

if they can focus on season 2 better than 1st, it has the potential to be the best thing on tv.

other two shows fucking suck and only normies like them, i agree.

What happened to GoT? How does the content and audience of a show change so drastically?

They don't, because they have more important things to worry about. "Normies" basically watch whatever the big networks give to them. They generally don't have the time to curate or research every show on tv to find the best. It's simply an escape from everyday stresses.

t. Normie

>he watches television

They ran out of book material

Walking Dead?
Are you fucking serious.
Shit is pure shit.

It's an extention of the "geek-chic" faggotry that has been plauging humanity for the last 10-15 years.

Hipsters latching on to "nerdy" things because they believe it gives them the appearance that they are intelligent.

Fuck. These are my 3 favorite shows. Am i fucked?

It's better than current GoT

>Didn't get OP's point that these are the shitty things normies like
>Implies game of memes is good and doesn't deserve to be next to TWD
pleb detected

It got popular.

Nothing else changed.

>I am so edgy and le cool for hating things most people like

Theres literally nothing wrong with Westworld.

The Leftovers
Fargo
Twin Peaks
Better Call Saul

How can normalcore even compete?

This, I don't understand the hate.

>says the board with a literal Game of Thrones general

Westworld started off absolutely kino but bogged down somewhere in the middle of the season and had some truly terrible storylines near the end. I think it just got too repetitive since we were waiting for the inevitable robo-uprising but kept adding new, tertiary characters to the mix. They should have introduced Samurai World like halfway through the season. Hopefully 2 will be good though, a lot of the actors are quite talented.

It's all butthurt shrinkray fags

>no quarry
>no the knick
>no rectify

pleb list. leftovers is shit

Twin Peaks

...that was easy

RECOMMEND MORE PATRICIAN SHOWS; AM MONITORING THIS THREAD

>the knick
>2017
are you autistic?

no one said anything about 2017

God dont even make me start about rectify fuck this. Fuck all this. Im triggered rn

Rectify is such a wasted fucking potential it makes me mad like nothing else. You got such a protagonist, he's so detached, dissociated, alienated, and the actor is doing an amazing job with his outbursts and Daniel's general behavior.

But we have to watch all the other fucking worthless redneck retarded side characters and their meaningless fake stupid drama over and over again.

Show should've focused on Daniel much more and Tawney too. All the rest were just so bad compared to those two. That show could've been real art, it could've been something so beautiful.

I didn't even bother finishing the last season, can you tell me what happened in a spoiler. Such a goddamn shame

>name shows airing right now that are better than these 3
>names the knick
kys

teddy jr's story was fine. the mother and amantha are pretty much a waste of time though

I miss \w/.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpHmGBJnREU

season 1 is art

The memes were dank.

It really was. Second season had some good moments too but it was rare. Thinking about that show makes me want to talk about a lot of obscure shit. It makes me want to create art. Maybe that's why i got so angry when the show fucked up.

this

90 day fiancé, narcos, 60 minutes
Easy

I wonder how many of their glasses are actually prescription?

>westworld episode 1
wow this is good haha there's a lot of potential here i can't wait to see where it goes!
>episode 2
oh, okay that was a bit of a let down but it's okay there's still a lot of time left
>episode 3 forward
>mfw

I can't help it. They're fun to watch and all my buds and colleagues watch them too.

Is TWD worth watching? It looks like it'd be full of boring filler

They don't need to justify anything, normies don't care about the shit they watch on TV, they don't get invested and don't obsses over movies or TV shows.

For them it's just about not getting bored for 14 minutes.

The "fanbases" are made of autistic people, beta women and beta men that use "geek" identities to belong somewhere and have "friends". Tmblr, reaction videos, reddit, all that shit isnt normie, normies use the internet to use netflix, find dates and buy shit.

>"so edgy and le cool"
You described what GoT became through flanderization/pandering.

The show rewards violence + evil, even if it's reckless and only good in the short term. Also it's """story""" is like a spooky house roller coaster ride of """"ebiiiin twiiiiiiiiiists"""

I will fight you

It's entirely because they reached the end of the book material and couldn't actually write. In earlier seasons the writing was just as shit every time they deviated from the source material. It's just that they followed the books most of the time.

Like that scene where Daenerys' ally who was with her for so long in the desert just betrays her on a whim and Daenerys locks them in that vault. Other shock value scenes too, like Theon's castration which was only alluded to in the book from what I hear. Original show only content was always garbage.

I marathoned s1-s6. Never read the books.
As soon as I hit season 5, like seriously, 5 minutes into s05ep, 1 I could tell there was something different about the whole show. Later I found out what parts were serious deviations from the source material. Almost every time they went in a different direction it turned out to be pure garbage.

Are there any shows in the same vein as Sopranos and Mad Men and anywhere close to their quality airing right now? You know, character studies with nice catch to them.

Johnathon Nolan wrote it and it really shows

You're asking for a lot here user.

>narcos
yeah I too like shittily acted mocumentaries written by hacks

The Americans

Saul is probably the closest thing you'll find

Preacher?

Honestly I do enjoy Westworld and Game of Thrones. I think Westworld is actually a pretty decent show, and while Game of Thrones isn't that good, it is still kind of entertaining. The problem is that everyone compares it to other well-reviewed shows, if you compare it to the majority of complete garbage it's still above that. Sad to see how much it's fallen though.

Walking Dead on the other hand is complete shit, but at least nowadays I think most normies realize this. Even the most hardcore fans I know (from when it began) admit it's gotten really stale at this point.

nope

t. dumb

Westworld is good, though.

For the bulk of their runs, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead have been good TV shows.

My taste is better than your taste.

The Walking Dead has been shit since the end of season 1

desu twd is the most survival kino

got has some good value to it

westworld is weak and failed attempt to convert vidya experience in to kino

They're brainwashed and these are shows they're told are good

>The Walking Dead has been shit since the end of season 1

Make that since the end of episode one you pleb.

>Make that since the end of episode one you pleb.

Nah, the entire first season was pretty good. Everything after that is trash.

>They're brainwashed and these are shows they're told are good

Westworld needs an aftershow naaaoooo!!!!!!

It's actually good though.

>Nah, the entire first season was pretty good.

But was it on par with the first episode that showed true promise/potential? I think not.

Rick and Morty

>Fuck. These are my 3 favorite shows. Am i fucked?
Quite the opposite, it only means that you're a normie and therefore you can enjoy life. Blue pill has been always the best pill.

The battle to see who can be edgier and impress the people they don't know and don't know them...

>But was it on par with the first episode that showed true promise/potential?
You mean the episode that completely ripped off 28 Days Later?

Why do they all wear glasses?

Thats because you didnt let the show into you.

It was entertaining, were you not entertained?
Since when is everybody looking for a masterpiece, what does a masterpiece even look like?