Reccomend me some kinos that really make me think

Reccomend me some kinos that really make me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Primer, Pi, Martyrs, Batman v Superman.

implying niggers can read.

This

that's why they are closed

who needs books when you have the internet

>Le bible is evil memememememe

koran on the left

the only book I ever read was the catcher and the rye and it taught me to never read another book again

what if i've only ever only read the book of law?

ironic.

someone who uses racial slurs to attack people of a specific race based on conjectures is obviously not very educated or well read.

i'm both so fuck off nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

KEK

How reddit of a response can you get?
>using a word makes you dumb

books are for nerds, films are for chads
books:
>written in solitude by anguished lonely nerds
>only needs a piece of paper and le imagination, any child with downs syndrome and a pencil can do it
>not a shared experience
>cold and long, goes on for hours of reading, for people who want to escape or pass the time
>too focused on information, for pseudo intellectuals who think thousands of words will make them smart
Kìnemae:
>made by dozens to thousands of people, the director sitting in his throne with total control over the whole team, the last acceptable dictatorship
>director needs to be a natural leader with a strong will
>requires budget and technical apparatus and knowledge, filtering the incompetent
>phisically brings people together
>requires only the main sense of humans, vision, anyone from a megalopolis to a tiny village in asia can share the experience
>undermines excessive information in favor of emotion, reaching into people's very spirits
How will books ever recover

>books
>can take years even decades to make
>movies
>can be made in your back yard with an iphone

... and that book is titled
THE FOUNDATIONS FOR EXPLORATION
ba-dum tish!

Is it Harry Potter?

it literally goes either way, user.

my point exactly

The world will be a better place when someone can make this image with the black guy being on the left without anyone losing their shit.

I can't tell if this is a rapper telling them to legitimately read a book, or a satire against people who constantly tell people to read a book...