What pill are you currently taking pol?

What pill are you currently taking pol?

>tfw gray pilled

Ibuprofen, the amount of stupidity in the world gives me a headache.

None, ingesting pharmaceuticals or ideologies both introduce unnecessary pollution into the body.

Pure reason is all you need to navigate the world, my friend.

Brown pill reporting in

I'll take the hyper pretentious pill but I don't see it on there

Splitting Hairs: The Thread

There's no depression/hopelessness pill on that chart but I'm taking that and like 7 other pills.

Kek blesses the Iron, gotta do chest
And arms today, Zyzz would have loved kek.

Were all going to make it.

>Implying Iron Pill isn't best pill

every time this is posted, somebody else has added their own special snowflake onto the last tier

there are two pills per tier

stop massaging your egos

Vicodin + Percocet

Iron pill.
Being volkish and all.

Adding new pills to this thing without drawing new comics for them should be a bannable offense.

Orange for life.

Orange with some elements of green

All of them. Plus vodka.

>arms today
Brosplit?

You need to workout your entire body 2-3 times a week, not just once. The way it works is that within 24-72 hours, the muscle group you trained completely recovers. So, for the next week, that muscle does nothing.

You need to do a full body routine MWF and rest the other days.

Comparing the two routines. One has you training your body only one time a week, while the other has you train your body 3 times a week.

hillary pill
> having seizures every other day
> fat nigger with drugs following me around all day
> got syphillis from him putting his dick into my mouth during a longer seizure

Isotretinoin

white pill

Brown pill here

Sucks man, but it worked in the end for me.

White pill. I honestly don't give a shit what happens, I believe the world is probably fucked but even if I had the ability to fix it I probably wouldn't get anything out of it so I wouldn't bother.

Orange, I guess.

Hello brother, how nice is your stick? Which Alien did you speak to? Have you seen the cogs in the machine - they are all around us

LARP thread

Emerald pill senpai, its iron pill plus a commitment to deep ecology and permaculture. Also believe that we need to forcibly castrate all non Europeans in order to give Gaias other creatures a space to heal.

I take the orange, brown and gray pill

I'd gladly take the Iron pill too, but my body is too weak for such a prospect

Probably Indigo, only a complete collapse of our economies and societies would wake people up

>castrate
>if I can't have a big dick then nobody can
crackers everyone

currently orange pill, working on iron

Gray pill. It's a comfy place. Things are fucked up, most likely always will be, but I still live a happy life with which I am capable of doing things freely.

underrated kek

Where is the pill where I know that "Illuminati" is just an easy way of pretending that you solved all world problems by blaming it all on a group that doesn't even exist the way people think it does, and that I study a lot mostly because I want to have a successful law career (while also dedicating some spare time to reading books that will increase my culture and humanity)?

Green pill master race.

Grey pill best pill, working on iron.

Was iron, currently grey.

This is some /soc/-tier faggot shit, OP.

nigga, u gay

Prozac

Can we have a black pill for endlessly disappointed nihilists? I'll take that one and wash it down with bleach, please

maybe somewhat gray pilled but if I had easy acsses to Psychedelic maybe I could've been brwon pilled

Indigo. The spider spins the web in shadows.

Its the only humane way of genociding billions of people my negro chum