/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Twin Peaks general also known as the /tpg/ general Edition

Less than 27 hours to go

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
goombastomp.com/lodgers-twin-peaks-podcast-episode-28-redacted-fbi-orders/
google.ch/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/29/entertainment/game-of-thrones-twin-peaks-finales/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0tBgYM5Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killing myself in 29 hours.

Russians leak confirm that episode 18 will reveal the mysterious owner of the glass box

>tfw the ride will be over tomorrow night

>tfw it's Sunday in less than an hour

>tfw have to wait until 4-5 am on Monday to download it

Lynch give two rides pls

lmao I literally just made a collage of Dougie standing around

I want to hold her in a deep hug as thanks for all the years of being cute!

The ride never ends.

Thanks, I needed this.

She'll be okay, right?

>tfw won't be able to watch it until late Monday afternoon because of timezones and things to do

Did you brush your teeth yet /tpg/?

This Lissie song gets me PUMPED. wtf I love pop country now.

Easily the most mediocre Roadhouse song.

Her possession is a metaphor for the bitterness she feels after the loss of her family. The series cannot be resolved until this has been faced

>mfw have to work a crazy shift tomorrow all damn day before the finale.

That's not Eddie Vedder thoufh

Got a light?

[the veils' "axolotl" plays]

how do I get a hulu account for tommorrow? not a murican

True. The recent scenes with her have been so ominous, but I was just rewatching part 2.
>her watching the animal violence
>very alarmed and curls up

Sleep tight Sheryl

Axolotl was third best after Trouble and NIN.

Who's Eddie Vedder? I only know an Edward Louis Severeson.

i literally booked monday off work so i could watch the last two episodes when i woke up

So everyone here is a fan of The Shining right? It feels like the darker moments of Twin Peaks.

>Y'all cowards don't even gather garmonbozia

no

STOP VEDDERPOSTING NOW!!!!!!

*Edward Louis Severeson III

wrong memerapper

I'M GLOWIN BRIGHT OBSIDIAN

About how long after premiering do the episodes end up on gostream.is?

use this one instead, it's in proper linear order. M'autism.

Dougie + kino = Dougino

>I am the FBI
I cried a little

>Confusing Samuel Jackson with Denzel Washington
Embarrassing

Magnificent.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>it's the same scene over and over and over on a loop

That ain't fittin'

Whenever The Shining comes on TV, Lynch watches it to completion. It is the most important movie to Lynch.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's funny because Eraserhead was one of the biggest influences on it.

Twin Peaks: The Pinball Machine fucking when?

The meme is dead long live the meme

That would be a really stylish pinball machine.

>he has a ranking
>I can't even remember anyone other than james and vedder

You mean Twin Peaks: The Pachinko

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

>its all going to be over in one fucking day

AHHHHHHHHHGRVBADLRKEJJSTJROEWOPAP I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS

>a red room platform where the zig-zags go up and down

>Log into Sup Forums tomorrow
>/tpg/ is now a sticky
>"For the Last Time" starts playing

goombastomp.com/lodgers-twin-peaks-podcast-episode-28-redacted-fbi-orders/

Skip about 50 minutes into this podcast for some really great theorizing about Audrey and her role in The Return and what it may mean for the story overall.

>/tpg/ is now a sticky
I doubt it desu

stop talking about how it's going to be over and just enjoy our final day or tpg

what if the final /tpg/ gets a sticky AND dubs. that's like winning best picture and best director. what an honour.

THEEEE LAAAAAAAST TIIIIIIIIIIME
P
GIGGITY

I'm shocked that it doesn't already exist.
I thought the big pinball fad and TP S1/2 overlapped?

>theorizing
no thanks

google.ch/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/29/entertainment/game-of-thrones-twin-peaks-finales/index.html

CNN got lynched super hard

BUT WE ONLY HAVE ONE MORE DAY AND THEN ITS OVER, SEASON 3 IS ALL OVER

HAHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEBODY HOLD MEEEEERR

needs more Leland grief spinning

Stop shilling your website here, CNN.

>There will only be three more /tpg/ after this one ;_;

OFFICIAL ROADHOUSE RANKINGS

Trouble > NIN > The Veils > Chromatics ep. 2 > Cactus Blossoms > Au Revoire Simone ep. 2 > James > Chromatics ep. 12 > Rebekah del Rio > Au Revoire Simone ep.9 > Sharon Van Etten > Hudson Mohawke > Eddie Vedder > Lissie

We had one for the premier.

yeah yeah, we know about those tasteless cuntwagons

They're pretty smart people and they're very knowledgeable about cinema and that's pretty much how they treat The Return. I haven't heard a single podcast that comes close to this one in terms of actual intelligent discussion and analysis of what scenes are trying to communicate and what things may mean and where things could go.

big deal

comfy rainy night at the sheriffs station

See but change CNN to podcast

Vedder up, me boy
The meme killed him to me though

Maybe not, but I'm saying it's more worthwhile than mouthbreathing youtube fanboy channels that theorize about Game of Thrones and which sword fight was the coolest

Finally going to watch The Missing Pieces tonight. I can't wait to find out about Judy.

/tpg/ was good fun and I move forward happy knowing that we got to see /ourguys/ at least one last time. and the fact that they were GOOD. great show. we did it, lads.

A CNN podcast would be a double negative?

>Sharon Van Etten that low
pleb

Please note: all youtubers are garbage

I'm kinda excited/scared for tomorrow night. Twin Peaks is probably one of the greatest things to happen in my life. I am 100% going to kill myself after the finale airs, I already have it ready, but if it's a scary thought that tomorrow will be my final day.

>tfw no balls to kill myself even though I should

Naw that was one of the downturns when Bally was dying and stripping Bill of Materials cost from machines. Pinball was on a decline from 1981–1985 and revived with "High Speed" from Williams in 1986 (the first true modern pinball machine that tells a story with the rules and game). Some argue that Space Shuttle (1986) saved pinball (it was the first to put "toys" in the machine).

So then pinball was big again until the early 90s, when it started to die down. It wasn't until Bally/Williams merger that it got big again in 1992/1993 with DMD games and big license tie-ins like Addams Family and Twilight Zone, T2 etc. Twin Peaks mania was over by then. Twin Peaks came right in a pinball hole.

Then of course there was a hole from the late 90s until 2007 or so, with the closure of Williams and the monopoly of Stern (Data East). But it's back since '07 and will continue to be so. Jersey Jack pinball and other companies now compete, driving quality up.

The point to take away is that Twin Peaks happened during a short lull in pinball popularity and quality.

On a second thought I actually liked her more than del Rio so you can put her there.

The song didn't really make me feel much at all and it also opened for another shitty Audrey scene. And the meme made me chuckle when he appeared on screen which I guess killed the potential mood I could've gotten from it.

What if Cooper motivates you to continue living?

Don't do it, user. You'd be missing Season 4 and Dougie wouldn't want you to do it.

But you can now look forward to it coming out on bluray and watch it over and over. You must go on user.

Do you guys skip Episode 8 on rewatches?

Be honest.

For the sake of completeness it must be said that Stern made good pinball around 2003. Lord of the Rings is Sup Forums-approved — best rules of any pinball machine, bringing the entire epic to life. Very complicated and "deep".

this /tpg/ is almost 1/3rd finished
. I'm going to miss it, anons ;_;

Fuck no, it is one of the best episodes. I will skip episode 12 though.

Sounds like a potential ball-hanger. Fall through to non ex is tent?

>Skipping any of the episodes
haha

I hope you've chosen electrocution user. Do it when the Lynch/Frost logo flashes on screen.

i didn't like the music generally
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0tBgYM5Vg