NEW LEAKS

Why isn't Sup Forums shitposting about this? Guccifer2 just released a bunch of DCCC docs, one of them proving that Democrats have been using BLM to get positive media coverage without actually planning to address any of their concrete positions (see pic related).

Source:
>guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/pelosi/

There's also stuff on ISIS, Benghazi and more, didn't read through all of it yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

have a bump

It's just as gay as the past leaks

Just a bunch of uneducated trumpfaggots waste their time roaming through a bunch of useless correspondence in hopes they'll find something important to put Hillary in jail or tarnish her reputation for the nth time

Friendly reminder that trumpfaggots and ASSange have touch nothing and yet still shitpost about it on the internet

Kys

Here's a bump user. I have to work but I hope Sup Forums has some good shit for me to share by the time I get off. God speed.

Nigger

This does look like Shillary is using BLM and niggers.

Good, good.
BLM will not support Shillary seeing this.

How this help trump? Otherwise it is irrelevant.

>Why isn't Sup Forums shitposting about this?
Because Soros is good at distracting people.

Deluded trumpnigger can't deal with reality
Nothing in these emails has been used to really damage Hillary, there's just a bunch of turboautists circlejerking over the same dumb shit.

Kys

They never give good shit

The smoking gun emails will never be released

>It's just as gay as the past leaks
It's more like there are too many leaks for any one to catch on. We are numb to Hillary's crookedness at this point. Another day, another Hillary scandal.

Thank You for Correct the Record cock sucker.

>Nothing in these emails has been used to really damage Hillary,
Except when 5 top DNC members resigned and Hillary plummeted in the polls even though she has 100% positive mainstream media coverage. It must be frustrating to be running Hillary's campaign. You spend a billion dollars on buying the media, advertising, pay internet shills, pay for brown-shirt "protesters" to assault Trump supporters, and in the end all Trump is to do is make a irl shitpost and he leads the polls.

>Invited BLM attendees should be limited
>Please aim for personal or small group meetings

Are they scared that they might actually be the violent racists the right knows them to be??

Anything that damages the DNC benefits Trump and considering he's been trying to reach out more to minorities lately, the DNC using them for their campaign while not actually giving a fuck about their issues does seem kind of relevant.

I'm skeptical his outreach will do anything, the Dems have a history of pandering to minorities and it's likely that they'll see it more as an insincere attempt to smear the Dems. (even though it's true)

What Trump really needs is an impassioned speech detailing HOW he will benefit them.

There hasn't been anything of note found on these emails, I can assure you NEET trumpniggers would be spamming the emails on Facebook and twitter if that were the case.

>Thank You for Correct the Record cock sucker.

Calling people shills instead of facing reality isn't an argument.

The emails didn't affect Hillary, and trump isn't leading any polls.

WTF I LOVE THE DCCC NOW

.02 shekels in your account tyrone. good job, boy.

Care to prove me wrong instead of spamming 'hurr u a .2 cents shill' memes?

The head of the dnc stepping down and her being called out for it on cnn for having to deal with her image afterwords

I find it interesting to read how these people speak to each other. Why do you take such offence to these emails? I don't care if they help Trump or not, it's more entertaining than 90% of the crap posted on this board.

BUMP

I don't take offense, I think it's simply cringey and backwards as fuck to pretend anything important has been found over the course of these 'leaks'.

Just like happeningfags creaming over inconsequential news in a circlejerk, except it's more pathetic because 99% of the posters in these threads are trumplets

And how is that even affecting Hillary in the slightest.
The head of the DNC stepped down because they got hacked (e.g. the head of the DNC fucked up by having lazy security), not because there was some scandal around the information released.

>trumplet logic

Shouldn't you be getting ready to build us a wall, taco?

>when everything else fails, just spam le stale, unfunny, forced trumpfag memes
Epic, simply epic, my bro

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

>The head of the DNC stepped down because they got hacked (e.g. the head of the DNC fucked up by having lazy security), not because there was some scandal around the information released
Are you implying the DNC emails caused no scandal at all? It was all over the news and Berniefags were pissed as hell about it, to a point where they disrupted the convention and had to be replaced with DNC interns the following days. It wasn't just DWS who stepped down, it was four other DNC officials as well.

>me

>you

Hillary loves autumn and winter because she can wear her moo-moos without anybody wondering why.

Kek, get this to BLM and watch shit unfold.

wtf? I'm voting for Kaepernick now

DELETE THIS, GOY

>don't mention black on black crime
wtf is this shit, pisses me off

bump

send this to shawn king on tweeter, let's see what he thinks of blacks being used like disposable pawns and laughed at by a white privileged woman

Apperently BLM only likes getting pandered to, hearing the truth triggers them.