Ever think you can't possibly hate liberals any more than you already do?

Ever think you can't possibly hate liberals any more than you already do?

What's up famalam?

Every day but im always wrong

I think I know where this is going...

Yeah

They will do something that will reach new bounds of hatred and irritation.

They always pull it off somehow.

I thought so until I saw this.

I have that 3x5 flag over my bed

liberal hate thread?

They are trying to groom our kids to be trannies and accept pedophilia. No mate, I am fucking fuming. I'm not the only one. Anyone I know with half a fucking brain knows we are headed into something big and disastrous.

Oh its time to test it.

Aren't Australian liberals based?

Never understood why does American call their neomarxists "liberals" while they have nothing in common with classic liberalism.

No, they're the typical neocon globalist shitcunts.

>queer art of failure
like fucking pottery

A quick question for the kangaroos here, how is Australia and islam coming along?

Look out fqm, you bout to get V&

It won't be long until Cronulla 2.0 happens.

It's surreal how much (((they))) have shoved trannies down our throats since 2008. I remember before that you never heard about them. Even on Sup Forums the trap shilling hadn't started yet.

Shit. Same problems as in Europe except 5 years behind. The media has been caught off guard concerning 'islamophobia', so now we have hardcore damage control all over the newspapers and tv stations.

Why are these people picking on that poor tanned German?

We fought against the "tanned Germans" remember?

typical alt right response. i bet youre not even white more like italian or slavic.

this sort of uniformity of blood haplo group that the alt right is so ravenously perusing is a fantasy. it has never existed since the dawn of mankind.

dna disproves the very existence of "white people"

I don't feel hate, it's more like seeing someone trying to fit a square in a circle and say to myself "why?"

I don't get it. How is that racist?

I don't hate liberals though. They're just young and stupid, in 5 years they grow out of it.

Grow up kid, hating other people stopped being cool after the 9th grade.

The only way to defeat liberals is to use their own weapons against them.

Once you start calling them Nazis for welcoming people who literally want to behead jews into the country they start suffering major mental breakdowns.

There is nothing worse than white liberals. They will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

I am sad to say I called myself a liberal up until last year. I decided to distance myself from the absolute hypocrisy, silencing and insanity. I now consider myself a proud conservative and hate the left with a passion.

Liberals are willing to destroy their own countries for the sake of appearing tolerant and progressive. Disgusting.

somebody shoop machetes and burkas into the "white countries" frame