WOMEN BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763105/Millionaire-releases-surveillance-video-glamorous-ex-fiancee-beating-claiming-abused-vicious-divorce.html

>A millionaire has released video of his former fiancee hitting herself in the face during a temper tantrum to rubbish claims he abused her.
>Scott Mitchell, 45, has released the footage of Mary Hunt, 29, supposedly beating herself up as part of a tense legal battle.
>The businessman from Tampa Bay, Florida, has accused her of stealing $2.1million worth of jewelry from the safe in his sprawling mansion when they split last summer.
>Hunt has claimed Mitchell was violent towards her, giving her black eyes and bruises, before he broke off the wedding in August.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yTVQOO_0Z4

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osZIg2Vtgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog
youtube.com/watch?v=_yTVQOO_0Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=PCl9ita4Sd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Interacting with the menstruating jew
He deserves everything he gets.

>menstruating jew

never heard that one

Without that evidence, she'd probably have won the case.

>patriarchy

Yes good goy, keep staying away from the opposite sex.

Hehehe... It's working.

Jesus Christ it's like a retarded toddler having a temper tantrum.

Yeah, I always carry a recording device when I go our drinking. I turn it on if I end up sleeping with a woman, so I have evidence if I'm falsely accused of rape.
Every man should do this.

How about this classic?
>Women are the niggers of gender.

Yes, goyim, you must marry, otherwise my divorce lawyer friends are gonna starve!
That'd be another shoah, you fucking anti-semite!

how the fuck can you manage to turn on the camera without her noticing

youtube.com/watch?v=osZIg2Vtgv4

This is fucking scary. Makes you wonder how often this really happens and how many innocent people are sitting in jail right now.

>white woman

Not even once

Holy shit.

As long as the goy don't know you can educate people by spending time with them, our secret scheme will continue to work. Don't tell them they can turn our beautiful blue haired feminists into strong mothers.

W
H
I
T
E

W
O
M
E
N

why is he with her? Why didnt he keep on driving when she fell out?

what a cuck.

White women in a nutshell.
Almost niggress-tier.

DELETE THIS

The best one is to tell those goyim to "just make a prenup" hehehe, when they notice it, it'll be too late!

You're out of touch. Artificial wombs will be a thing soon. White males can make it work.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEPoO08IMog

Good times.

I didn't say camera. I said recording device, aka audio.

What on earth was he thinking going with her in the first place?

>Be decent businessman
>Still a fool in love

At least he had the foresight to video her. He came so close to being utterly wrecked.

I'm so glad I screwed the beautiful crazy chicks in my late teens before this stuff became a very serious risk.

How does a decent man even get to have family life these days?

This. Until women become worthwhile expenditures of time, energy and money, let's focus on alternative means to propogate the white race.

Yep, in order to protect themselves from women, men has to record all interactions with them, while women just have to present their word without any proof.

>Implying the "patriarchy" won't ban it
>Implying the Jews won't ban it outside of Israel

Are you so beta you think of paper when you look for a way to have your wife in line?

>woman
>educate

if you are paying for dinners it means she already owns you
you guys are too naive

>You're too poor to matter

Fucking end us already...

This only happens to white men. White women will never do it to a black man because we put it in their DNA that black men will really whoop your ass. Black men are alpha by nature!

It's like she is a trans-2-year-old.

They probably won't be capable of banning it because foreign countries will implement it and the US doesn't want to fall behind.

>>Implying the "patriarchy" won't ban it
They won't actually, they can't even get stem cell research banned.

>They have now hired a forensic expert who used to work for the FBI to look into more footage as their legal battle heats up.

just remember that if you're ever accused of hitting a woman, even with video evidence you'll still need a fucking FORENSIC EXPERT to dig through it in the hopes that you won't spend time in prison and lose all your money.

She make dinner. And pay for the groceries. Now what?

I bet they do try that with vibrant men. This don't go into a tribunal for fake assault but for real murder.

If you marry a woman in a country like the US, Canada, UK, etc., you are putting a loaded gun in her hand. She may, at any time, for virtually any reason - "he hit me!" (no evidence), "the love is gone," etc. - divorce you, take the children, restrict your visitation rights, and force you into indentured servitude. You will pay her money, and if she feels like it, you will never see the children until they've reached adulthood. You may also serve jail time if she decides to claim that you hit her.

This is an unacceptable proposition to me. So I will not get married. Perhaps if the laws and cultural climate change, or if I move to a different country, I will change my mind. Perhaps if you find a woman whom you trust absolutely, the gamble will seem acceptable to you.

I'm not even in to the whole MGTOW movement, but a lot of what they say is accurate and understandable.

>rich dude marries hot woman
>they're divorced

>women entitled to the riches she enjoyed during their marriage
>man not entitled to the sloppy blowjobs he enjoyed during their marriage

That makes no sense.

>Have your wife in line
>The state backs her up in everything she does against you
Is this what """"""alpha"""""" guys believe?

But this is what immigration is for, good goy. You are for immigration, right? You are not a racist, right? You don't need the incubation chamber, what you need is more brown people.

You can trust us, we are your best ally after all.

What do you use to record?

Is it possible promoting homosexuality, MGTOW, and straight marriage where the women can take everything from the man because of rediculous laws are ALL jewish psyops and no matter what they win?

why do people still bother with white women in 2016?

boggles the mind.

Ho! This was not what we expected when we gave women unreasonable rights over the men.

Who could have seen that coming? Now we have to find another way to get an increasing population.

Every married guy is alpha until they get that state sponsored dick in the ass.

The state can't do shit against social pressure and manipulation. Just use their feels and she will fight to stay in.

This is the cold hard truth. I work as a power engineer and a lot of them are pretty much getting ready to retire while I'm in my late 20's and we go out to eat after work and they all talk about their divorces. When I ask why they would risk losing so much money they just sadly laugh and say it's worth it at that point to leave them. Why would laugh about this shit system is beyond me.

Protip: all the legal procedures of divorce end if the wife goes missing.
Protip: there is no cops involved as long as no body is found and no one saw you being violent/threatening.

Yeah, if only social pressure wasn't on promoting divorce at the slightest inconvenience...

Be it payment to a hooker or a settlement in a divorce. You don't pay them to stay you pay them to leave.

>She make dinner. And pay for the groceries.
Congratulations, you now have a glorified maid that can potentially ruin your life.

Settle down, Bluebeard

With an incubation chamber plugged in, you forgot.

She will fight to stay with me and you are destroying the race because you are too weak to tame a women. What is your excuse for wasting oxygen?

Cheaper to hire a maid. Hell I bet you could hire a maid that would fuck you as well for 1/10 the cost of a wife.

The reality is that marriage is an act of extreme conformism. Religion in general or anything related ot it is now a form of social posturing, and that includes marriage.

>WOMEN BTFO

She pay the food and the bills. Try cheaper..

>She will fight to stay with me
Whatever you need to tell yourself Frenchie, your country is literally famous for sham marriages and infedlity.

Funny you say that, when we talk about fancy divorces, we usually think of your "country".

>youtube.com/watch?v=_yTVQOO_0Z4

Kek, autocorrect.
Infidelity*

thanks pol, everytime I get horny for some cunt, i come here and see how they really are.

only white woman are capable of this

watch this pol and tell me there is justice.
youtube.com/watch?v=PCl9ita4Sd0

This.
Shes still really cute tho, but now I think straight again.

All that money and you still have to put up with crazy bitches.

The you have never dated an Asian woman.

They are fucking nuts. They make direct monetary demands.

>I want $150 for this sweater I saw.
>No. Maybe a gift for your birthday next month.
>FUCK YOU CHEAP SHITFUCKJ+)(@U#E$*@#$U)(*$U+)(

I have dated enough Asian women to know that they are no better than white women. In my experience, worse.

fucking bong, you know as well as me that men are programmed biologically to crave sex from women.

vidya is great for protection, cheap as ever too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_yTVQOO_0Z4

GIB ALIMONY REEEEEE

surprise, let jews into the legal system!!! and look what happens.

Holy shit. He should have just killed the bitch if he was going to jail anyway. Beat the shit out of her, at the very least.

>this vid
For some reason I thought of my first fight, with Tyler

Trusts work(for now,) prenups don't.

notice its women that dye their hair blonde ?

THE GENDER OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

is there a way to prosecute those judges?

Nigel, we -have- to raise children. What we're doing right now is a disaster for almost everyone.

From the rooftops.

And people wonder why marriage rates are falling.

Blondines hate themselves.

Welcome to pol, you are new here?

>Women will do anything for unearned money.

Color me surprised

This. Add a lack of empathy that would shock even a white woman, and think of how your children will turn out after years of subtle psychological abuse.

You have been warned.

Hello fellow power engineer.

>rich dude goes against all logic and tries to wife bottle blonde murkan gold digger whore who no doubt fucks niggers on the side, almost gets BTFO

How fucking naive is this dude?

> Mary Catherine Hunt

MARRY C.HUNT

It's sad, honestly. But I don't see a convenient solution. I've visited countries much more conducive to traditional gender roles, traditional family life, etc., and they seem like nice options. But there's a give and take. Many countries like that are also very poor, with a powerful mafia presence. Think the countries of the Caucasus, Serbia, etc.

Their poverty wouldn't really bother me, but I'm in the legal field (or will be after law school). My degree is in American law. It's what I know. I know absolutely nothing about the legal systems of these more traditional countries, so if I moved to one, I'd be starting my life over at 26.

What is to be done? I don't know. But something must be. Feminism and corruptive media influence must be stopped, or we're headed for complete social disorder (some might say we've already reached that point).

I know right? Who does he think he is, Elon Musk?

That's my city niggas

Cause that would be treated like a hit and run or failure to provide aid. He did everything right and thats only because he has a law background. If only every man was as fortunate as he was.

I'll just add these to my "reasons to avoid women" folder.

>tfw he just got out in time

lucky dude

wtf i hate womans now

is she going to be next singer of Aerosmith

Judges are basically untouchable. They protect each other, even if they were caught red-handed.

I need some gifs and webms of her tantrum, that shit was hilarious. She's one of those girls who is trying to be all hot in public, but she's a monster in private.

>white women
>ever

I'm laughing at you pathetic stormcucks. I know you're all incels, but the white ""women"" you lust after are absolute trash.

girl notices that you are recording
says she diden't consent to recording of the sex
she now claims rape with this newfound information.

Tbh I wouldn't mind more options of choosing the kid you want.

I have light brown hair and blue eyes, I would at least like to keep the blue eyes alive.

Holy shit she's 29!?! She looks 40. It's unbelievable how bad women age

If we can get abortion to be legal, that might be a good enough trade off.