What's the most famous movie you haven't watched yet?

What's the most famous movie you haven't watched yet?

>no harry potter's
>no lotr's
>no terminators
>not any marvel or dc movie
>not a single anime movie

That's my list. How about you?

I'm a Gen Z fuckwit. I haven't seen 90% of the most famous movies out there. Only shit like Whiplash, Fight Club, Wolf of Wall Street, Pulp Fiction, etc. You know... the good stuff.

>only part of one of the lotr flicks
>no robocop
>no e.t.
>no godfather
>no scarface
>no psycho
>no paranormal activity

any star wars

Forrest Gump

no Star Wars
no Godfathers
only half of LOTR
no Fight Club
no Shawshank Redemption
only Tarantino flick I've watched was Kill Bill
no capeshit except Thor

Back to the Future

and no James Bond movies

I've owned the Godfather boxset on dvd for over 10 years and never even opened it.

I hate myself for this.

Classics like Stalker and Citizen Kane. Also haven't seen all the Kubrick's yet.
Basically I'm very plebby when it comes to the old classics.

Any recs to get me into it?

well you posted a smug amphibiae so I guess it's popular movies you don't care to watch? if so then
>star wars
>back to the future
>most of the 90s stuff
>capeshit
>aliens franchise
>woody allen's
>mission impossible franchise
>most of james bond
but I'm same as so it's pretty annoying when someone calls me a pleb for not watching fellini or kurosawa yet

At this point I'm pretty sure The Godfather series is just a giant running joke. I tried to watch it once but it wasn't compelling at all.

tarkovsky isnt every accessible but even normies can watch citizen kane, the hell is wrong with you

pre-2000s, probably The English Patient and Lawrence of Arabia

Yeah, it's just a big prank user. No one actually thinks it's good. Gotcha haha!

The Godfather

>the hell is wrong with you

I think I'm just lazy and watch too many shows, have been watching Ozark, Broadchurch and Luther.

Also, I haven't seen all the Hitchcock movies yet. Really want to get into them asap.

I'm almost 30 years old and the only Star Wars I've seen is Episode 1 (it was in theaters). Never watched any of the Harry Potter or LoTR movies, skipped out on Avatar because I hate pop up book 3D bullshit, never watched Jurassic World because I hate Chris Pratt's face. I also stopped watching capeshit completely after The Avengers 2.

>t.summerfag
when does ur school start fucks sake its september.
also underage b&

Not a movie but I have never watched a single episode of:
GoT
Breaking Bad
Walking dead

Tv series are for no-lifer plebs

2001: A Space Odyssey
The Godfather
Apocalypse Now
There Will Be Blood
Drive

I feel like I'd like most of these, I just haven't gotten around to them.

Maybe I'm a no-lifer, but I'm no fuggen pleb... You take that back buddy!

That probably ruined star wars for you. I liked the first one.

I never watched Psycho. I missed a lot of new hit kids movies(cartoons or superheros). I have not seen Scarface

Why are you even here?

Predator
Conan
Commando

I need to catch up on my Arnie.

I never watched deadwood, sopranos and the wire, ok, watched a pilot episode of each shows and i saw its a pleb-tier trash, and its only popular because 20 years ago people didnt have anything else to watch

Any of the Godfathers.
I hate movies or shows that just glorify fat Italians being criminals.
Your little family tree isn't tough and hard. Literally anyone who isn't breaking the law is cooler than you are. You're just fat guidos

americas war movies cant stand american pig propaganda

This thread is pathetic

no star wars
no james bonds
no avatar

I recommend you start by seeing Drive.

The Godfather trilogy is best watched, imo, when you watch them in a couple of days. Especially the first and the second seamlessly tell one story, it got me hella invested. So you need some time.

Apocalypse Now is probably good to see with a friend who already loves the movie, has seen it.

I watched TWBB on my own in bed, and it was a great experience.

Everyone in this thread should at least watch the first Star Wars(New Hope) and LoTR.

OBSESSED

What are your favourite shows?

why...?

t. fangool

>Apocalypse Now is probably good to see with a friend who already loves the movie, has seen it.
Don't do this

Because everyone on this film board is a complete fucking pleb

I haven't seen/read a single Harry Potter. I just never got into it growing up. I will never understand this boards obession with Emma Watson.

except for you, i presume?

We got a big boy among our ranks.

No. There are other people on this board that actually give a shit about the topic, but they['re few and far between.

Haven't seen any of the Star Wars other than the one where Luke Skywalker(?) blows up the death star. Not my cup of tea at all, I don't get the hype.

The Shawshank Redemption
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Jurassic Park
Gone with the Wind
The Godfather part II
Halloween
Die Hard
Eraserhead

death note
logan
i forgot the rest

Never seen a transformers movie. I haven't even actively avoided them on purpose, I just never got around to it and now it seems like more hassle than it's worth.

>hasn't seen Avatar

You lucky son of a bitch

Guessing you won't count the Force Awakens? I haven't seen the original Blade Runner though I want to fix that.

I only saw star wars (original) last year for the first time, I'm 22

I'm literally not allowed to watch Harry Potters 3 through 7, because my wife can physically see me fall in love with Hermione, and apparently I'm very distant for like the next week