FUCKING IDIOTS , FUCKING BRITBONG IDIOTS

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/30/five-teenage-boys-arrested-after-man-dies-following-attack-in-essex

U DESERVE ENRITCHMET

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/30/five-teenage-boys-arrested-after-man-dies-following-attack-in-essex
youtube.com/watch?v=GFpvfz8Ls4Y
ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-blamed-hate-crime-killing-polish-factory-worker-1578808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people are animals

Polak Lives Matter!

our lads are angry and want to make britain great again

So you pussy out when you need to fight Ahmet , you bomb us when we fight Ahmet , and you then preach remove Ahmet KEKEKEK

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/30/five-teenage-boys-arrested-after-man-dies-following-attack-in-essex
>white

you know damn well this was Muslims since they went to so much trouble to call them youths, boys, etc.

>teenage boys
How much they were dindus

>be a bong
>attack mannered polacks
>leave alone sandniggers

Wtf

Leave the Polaks alone!
Who will clean the toilets?!

They said they were speaking English and making fun of him for being Polish. That doesn't eliminate the possibility of them being colored, but it does imply that they weren't atleast rapefugees

so why the fuck are you attacking poles ? attack the actual problem in your nation muslims

Good goys Britain, the white Poles are your enemy...

All JFs a shit desu.

Islam will conquer.

guarantee these same lads wouldn't attack a muslim

they watch bbc3 and think racism is worse than murder and make sure to pick a white victim

Fucking lol
Too cucked and afraid of being called a racist if you knock out a muzzie, no problem killing a based Pole though
Retards

poor polan
that's what they get for cleaning all their toilets

>Says the Muslim for the 4th time in history

Robot toilets will soon replace human cleaners anyway.

Poland is kill.

Except it's more like thousandth

Every country has an underclass; our one is particularly troublesome, partly their own fault and partly because every single import is promoted over them.

However much of a shithole they live in, I'm not really defending them, no skin off my nose if they little bastards were strung up. And if it comes to that, Polaks are killing polacks over here too, I saw a case last week a pole's been sentenced for stabbing another, his defence was he was too drunk to remember.

England has its priorities backwards.

The Polish are not your enemies. Sand niggers are.

UKucks only hate the white immigrants

Even the dune coon knows the attackers weren't white

They probably just killed him because he was the nearest person, I doubt they did it specifically because he was polish.

EU will use gullible pawns like that to incite violence. The stupid ones should just calm themselves down.

his buddies confirmed that they targeted them because tehy heard them speaking polish m9

>be brit nationalist
>too cucked to attack muzzies
>batter poles to death instead

>Harlow
>white

when ~800 000 polaks imigrate to UK Poland's crime ratio decreased by 75 percent so you guys took the bydło away thank you

lol any polaks that get killed in that british third world deserves it

you only migrate there to slaughter and blow up anglo shit.

why the fuck would you work for these anglo scumbags and pay taxes for them?

let the Pakis devour them

They know how to deal with anglo shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GFpvfz8Ls4Y

There's a pretty simple fix so this never happens again, don't fucking come here and if you do talk our language carpenters

*carp eaters

Fucking google

to send money back to Poland of course

>stupid brits, why they hate poles, we so nice
>haha, we give them all out garbage

will you fucking choose one?

> and if you do talk our language carpenters
shouldn't you use 'speak' instead

Thats what you get if you repress political organizations. People find an outlet.

are you thinking or Harrow? That's Paki central. This part of Harlow is over 90% white british.

it's way easier and safer to attack other white people than it is to go after minorities (just ask the police if you don't believe me)

white on white hate crime

fucking disgusting, britan suck mohammeds cock

>bollok lives matter guise

Is Essex in Wessex???

Everyone across the pond is too chicken shit to do anything to sand niggers. They have to work up the courage to that stage after decades of being useless pussies.

No I said talk our language, not the posh spazzes language

Why don't you just brainwash Poles into hunting down Muslims?

Like a false flag where some guy dressed up like a Muslim and started throwing molotov cocktails inside a Polish neighborhood.

They're just as European as you are, and just as supremacist, if not more.

It should be more concerning that the yoof in the uk are just fucking dickheads

Poles are fucking top

Went for a drink with a couple mates and some polish fella was sat on his own

We invited him for a drink and he pretty much spilled his guts out tears in his eyes

His wife(british) left him with his kid right after he had finished his service

He does a lot of volentry work and allmost exclusivley has to deal with shit the 12-21 age group throws at him

You poles are welcome just watch out for the little shits

No you fucking plebe.

Essex = East Saxons
Wessex = West Saxons

Wessex as a place doesn't exist anymore.

Kinda like how we are to chicken shit to do anything about our feral niggers huh?

>East Europe is now West Europe

There's a reason why West Europe completly outweighs East Europe in science and civilization.

I would put money on it being blacks or muslims, blacks polish and muslims all live in the same areas.

Media already trying to blame Brexit ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-blamed-hate-crime-killing-polish-factory-worker-1578808

Reality is these were almost certainly Chavs and gypsies, hanging around wasted and Poland guy was too clueless to realize you don't hang around takeaways in the UK at night unless you want to run into a dozen Chav scum looking to stab you.

If they haven't mentioned that the attackers were white, you can bet your ass they were not.

I apologise for nothing

Essex - east saxons
Wessex - west saxons
Sussex - south saxons
Middlesex - middle saxons
Norsex please we're british

Essex is basically where all the displaced white flight cockneys have gone.

>attack a single Pole
>no problem
>attack a shitskin
>hundreds of shitskins will behead you, and rape all females in your family.
>if you're not beheaded, you spend life in jail for being racist.
Remember guise, it's not racism, if you attack someone who's white

There's no TIME any more to fight among each other over who had the better culture or education system.

The time now is to defend Europa.

in this case, I think it's unlikely, just on the deomgraphics of this area. They would've beaten up a paki if one was available, or even someone who carried a book.
Also, if the attackers weren't white, it wouldn't even be classed as a hatecrime.

are british people mentally retarded? they should be attacking muslims not poles.

>all this sex
lewd

Probably a pack of chavs.

Glad they probably all voted out but they are almost as bad as niggers.

>Implying eastern Euro's aren't the paki's of white people.

>a pseudocommie Slav died
So? What's the point of this post even?

I have worked in London for one year. The major problem is the British media. Point. Out of question. They write hit piece after hit piece, attacking Eastern Europeans on a daily basis. But God forgive anybody mentions something negative about Islam, hell on earth breaks loose. Pathetic! The British are Weak and Pathetic!

t. Ahmad Ali Khan Mohammed and his cousin

What else do you expect when working in London?

I don't sympathize, but I certainly hope we close the damn floodgates. There will be open warfare on the streets down here in the southeast within 5 years if we have continued mass migration.

Brits are jew-tier, really.

This. We get all the bydlo shits that do nothing but depress wages and inflate the housing bubble.

Kurwa

We don't know if the attackers where white. Usually it is said if they are white but not if any other race.

why would muzzies attack people for not speaking english m9

you're forgetting blacks

this

Thank you kind sirs.

Forgive my ignorant American education.

t. Slavko Selldrugsovsky.

paki bashing is a great british tradition, you are a mentalist if you think it doesnt happen
the mainstream media reports on what it wants you to read, not on what happens

So you britfags will attack fellow white Europeans, but not the radical Islamists pouring into your country every day? Pathetic. You fight amongst other Europeans but will not fight alongside one another for the greater good. Just pathetic.

The britbongs are cucked so badly their minds are all fucked up. Have been for decades. They don't know who's the enemy and what's what.

>ice gook thinks he knows anything about britons
"kek"

Hahaha POO-land , thats why you all clean our shitters :^)

This is pretty horrible, but I can understand why people get set off just hearing them. If people come here to live, they seem so resistant to fully integrate, especially when they cluster together in their own communities, but also seemingly outside of it too.

I live in a town in Essex (well sort of, it straddles the border between Essex and London, it's technically London, but my address has always said Essex), and it's majorly white although there's been a recent insurgence of blacks, but there's also quite a few Poles, enough for all the newsagents to have Polish signs.

There are enough of them around that you'll often overhear conversations in Polish. Like if there's a couple chatting away on a bus, or even on a phone, you can see the distate in the faces of the elderly around them. I'm sure it's partly because old people love to eavesdrop, but also because it annoys them that these people just aren't bothering. Thy're putting no effort into becoming English. I'm pretty sure this sort of thing is what led to Brexit. Overhearing a conversation you can't understand doesn't really affect you in any way, but it's a sign of just how much things have changed. The national identity will eventually dissolve.

My new neighbours are Polish, I think. They have a five or six year old boy. I often hear them talking Polish in their garden.

We moved to Quebec from Jollye Olde when I was nine. I actually enjoy being surrounded by foreign speakers. Completely takes the burden off me. I get to march around in my own little world. I can't tell what they're saying, and I can't reply anyway.

Actually this is no longer true since I more or less speak french now. Currently I immerse myself in Chinese speaking locales for the same experience. Sadly, my mandarin is beginning to improve, shi bu shi.

Kurwa lives matter!

Most of our muslims aren't rapefugees.

If you'd actually looked into it rather than following the fucking Guardian narrative you'd know it was a gang linked to violence before.

Literally every second person you cross in the street is Polish in my town. Unsurprising as there's very little industry here, except salad packing and asapargus picking. There's a lot of resentment, but I'd rather have them living here than Pakis or Pikeys.

I thought slavs aren't white?

Why are you mad?

Poles who come to the UK are generally trash. It's an inescapable fact. The women are coal burners and the men are criminals.

Just a reminder that this polish girl was killed by anglos