So in class today the professor gave us an assignment. "Give five reasons to vote for Trump ." Give me your best /pol

So in class today the professor gave us an assignment. "Give five reasons to vote for Trump ." Give me your best /pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about I give 5 reasons not to vote for Trump

1. He is not a politician
2. He has no clear idea on what he wants to do
3. He is very immature and quick to anger
4. He has no experience in politics
5. He is racist, sexist, and a bigot

1. "I have a small penis"
2. "I have no understanding of foreign policy"
3. "I want to see WW3 in my lifetime"
4. "I am insecure and must feed a superiority complex"
5. "I don't know anything about politics

>in class today
>Irish

Underage

Get a load of this cunt

What class?

He hires foreign workers over Americans

1 Wall
2 Ivanka
3 Memes
4 Deals
5 Stop white genocide

1 is a reason
2 is the same As number 1
3 favors America and not international business.
4 because the establishment hates him
5 He understand the shrinking middle class

You would be surprised how late people graduate. It's generally 18 to 19 year old.

English. We will debate it tommorow.

He's a mentally ill right wing retard that think the unemployment rate is 42% because he's autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4

youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28

>He hires foreign workers

He does, or the managers of one of his hundreds of businesses do that?

Secure borders

Fair trade negotiations

America first, non interventionist foriegn policy

Bringing back jobs

8 years of dank god Emperor memes

1. Only one that appeals to Nationalists
2. Will actually do something about this harmful immigration (when they ask how its harmful just tell them that wasnt the assignment)
3. Will lower taxes on businesses that operate in the US, bringing their jobs here
4. Will simplify taxes with tax brackets for everybody else, instead of some big convoluted mess
5. Will make the friends and enemies of the US fear and respect us again, instead of leeching off of us and ignoring us

I started university when I was 17.

Skipped transition year though, because it's a load of shite.

He does. He's proud of it. He defends the practice because he despises Americans.

Trump supporters love Trump because he always puts foreigners ahead of Americans.

We were forced to do it. It was alright. Fairly shit at times but overall alright. Il be 19 when I'm finished 6th year.

This

Donald Dump doesn't care about America, only his pockets.

1 Simplfied tax code
2 Immigration enforcement
3 Repeal and replace Obama care
4 China trade reform
5 Select Supreme court justices that will follow the constitution

>trump hates hiring americans 6.jpg
>trump hates hiring americans 7.jpg

How much do you get paid for this, leaf?

ooo bringing out old pasta
He points out that blacks have a far higher incidence of the "warrior gene," which makes them far more susceptible to being influenced negatively by their environment.

He points out that single motherhood is a very strong predictor of both low IQ and crime, and that blacks have the highest single motherhood rate.

He also mentions that childhood has a strong negative correlation with IQ, and a strong positive correlation with crime, meaning heavily abused children will be less intelligent and more criminal.

He doesn't just outright say "Blacks are dumb, that's why they commit the most crime." He comes up with numerous reasons as to why, INCLUDING the fact that liberals constantly tell black adolescents that society is racist, that they'll never succeed, and that the world is rigged against them.

He's the best bet to stop islamification of us
He's promising to stop sticking american dick in everything
He's going to build a beautiful big wall
Hes going to make ex patriot companies pay more taxes
He's going to reduce taxes for everyone

He's a fucking leaf. If he's being paid at all it's an election violation.

wait no that's the wrong pasta lmao
There's a lot wrong with everyone's analysis here (even though I'm pretty certain Shkreli is actually a douchebag). First off, he made a point that our government is made up of imbeciles. And he's correct with that point.

>Secondly, his price increase did not affect people. It was done as a way to gouge the ACA (Obamacare). Shkreli was doing something greedy, but it was not the sick he was hurting: it was our government's stupidity. If you were a sick patient who couldn't afford the medicine all it took was signing up for Obamacare and you were set. What Shkreli was doing was pointing out some of the stupidity of who creates our laws. But all of the pharmaceutical lobbyists wanted the laws like this because they plan to gouge us too.

>The drug is to cure people of Toxoplasmosis Ghondi. It's the parasite that cats give people, that makes people like cats more. In people with AIDS and weak immune systems it can grow to kill them (yes, owning a cat can kill you by making you try to love them more). The drug only needed to be taken about 100 times.

this

He's right about trade
His buisiness experience gives him insight into what's going on economically on the other side of the fence from the government
He's right about Hillary's performance as Secretary of State
He's right about inner cities
Has enough money already that he's unlikely to be bought

CTR CTR

WITH HILLARY YOULL GO FAR

GOOOOOOOOO CTR!!

You underestimate my power.

Lucky for him, his supporters are retards.

1. Tasty memes
2. Rich as fuck
3. Unrepentant
4. Manly
5. Pisses off liberals

wow I really fired some of those neurons

Oh so it's the Clinton foundation

Not an argument

Tell him you only need one:

America can only be great again by returning to rule of law. That cannot happen under Hillary but it is at least a dice roll with Trump.

stay in school kiddo

1. Realistic policy on Syria and related conflicts
2. Support for a non-political, interpretivist federal judiciary
3. Evidence-driven gun policies
4. Most pro-woman and pro-LGBT Republican nominee ever by far
5. Sensible tax policies (reduce loopholes and cut income tax on lower brackets)

I'm honestly still undecided, but the media bias against Trump is like nothing I've seen in 20+ years of following politics. Ross Perot got more of a fair hearing.

>2. "I have no understanding of foreign policy"
Is foreign policy supposed to be based around what's best for other nations at our expense?

Restricted immigration increases wages because there is a reduced population as well as taking strain off government systems E.G free healthcare in europe and better public transport

>literally has no response except for SH-SH-SHILL

Sad!

Why would an Italian professor give an assignment about US election?

1. Good policies
2. Hyper-competent, can get things done
3. Isn't bought, so you know he will get it done
4. Spiritually good for the country
5. The tweet was funny

>lower taxes for everyone
>wants to follow currently enacted laws (like immigration law)
>wants to remove waste and garbage bureaucracy, smaller government
>isn't afraid to make realistic, tough decisions even when people don't understand
>wants to lower US debt

more immigrants have been deported by the obama administration than any other president in history

but go on; tell me more about those open borders we have, kek

1. Is not a political dynasty crony like Clinton
2. is not a politician
3. is not corrupt and soliciting money for favors
4. for the lulz
5. see #4

He has said it's just not possible to remain competitive and open if you hire US workers when there are people willing to work for a lot less and there are trade agreements that enable this.

Once everyone is on a level playing field and can't just import cheap shitskins, American wages and employment will rise.

But what am I saying, you're Canadian.

Setting up camps in syria to allow refugees homes and safety allow them to stay with people in their own culture without affecting those who contradicts the culture E.G Syrian Muslims vs Western values equality

poo

>responding to shills

Fuck off loser, we all know you get paid based on how many (You)s you get.

I'm not funding you and your 20 kids, Jose.

>1. He is not a politician
Actually, that sounds like a great reason to vote for him.

Protectionism
Wall
Anti-Globalism
The anti-war candidate
Does not have a history of government corruption and scandals, surrounded by the deaths of people from many countries.

He's not Bernie "Red" Sanders
He's not Hillary "Crooked" Clinton
He's not Gary "bake the damn cake" Johnson
He's not Ted "zodiac" Cruz
He's not John "the hungry hungry candidate" Kasich

And yet the illegal immigrant population continues to rise. How many are there? 20+ million are estimated.

You're a shill too.

Has Identified corruption in both parties which shows that he isn't part of the establishment and doesnt have a pledge to either party and is only using the republican party for votes and running as an independent is hard

this is the same autistic canadian the normally makes 50 posts in a 100 post thread. If you don't recognize him by now you're an idiot

>projecting this hard
>still evading the arguments and evidence presented

Sad!

Get out of your moms basement and get a job faggot.

1. make
2. america
3. great
4. aga
5. in

>facial hair to try and create the illusion of a chin

Every fat fuck is doing this nowadays.

1. For the lulz
2. The frog told me to
3. He understands the intellectually challenged
4. Race war now
5. Lesser of two evils

your graph shows growth in hispanics, not growth of illegal immigrants

why are all trumplets still in high school?

Isnt stopped by "political correctness" which allows him to address problems without using protective language or lying about the problem and he just tells it as it is

1. He's not Hillary
2. He's funny
3. He made politics interesting
4. small hands
5. he's literally hitler

@87229574
>polinanutshell5.png

Oh fuck. guys he's figured out how to use proxies

>Underrated image.
>mfw

No thanks, your tax dollars give me free money. Go back to work wagie wagie :^)

Giiiiive me 5 reasons why you're voting Trump, or I'll eat your soul

No, but by the question you're posing, you make a good example of a person with no understanding of foreign policy.

>NEET trumplet telling someone to get a job

my fucking sides

Read the fucking title dumbass

>your graph shows growth in hispanics, not growth of illegal immigrants

because it only takes 1 illegal immigrant fucking another spic to make a legal anchor baby who is going to be on some kind of government assistance that their parents DID NOT pay into

I heard you don't get paid if I put the word shill in my post, and by the way you're responding to the word, I think it's true.

stop responding to autistic canadian shills with proxies

5 is a reason to vote for him

Freedom
Of
Choice
My
Nigguh
There you go, 5 reasons. You don't have to explain shit to anybody

the wall and its economic benefits
his talent for building his business
the history of his opponent
non-interventionist
will not murder our freedom with globalist supreme court judges

1. That's why you should vote for him
2. He knows he wants to build The Wall
3. He's still more mature than libtards, including Shillary
4. There is literally no thing in the world that is simpler to do than politics
5. Libtards constantly say that, yet I'm still to see or hear what he has said that was racist, sexist, or bigoted

"Hispanic Population growth"

vs

"US unauthorized immigrant population"

are you retarded or just 12?

>goddamn shills and their facts

kill yourself kiddo

>NEET
>Accusing people of being NEETs

KYS faggot

MFW republicans make up the majority of taxpayers

he is a white male

1: He's an all-American icon who loves his country and he wants to stop the anti-Americanism eating the USA from the inside. He'll actually tell you how he feels instead of lying to your face like his opponent.

2: He SAYS "bigoted" things but Hillary Clinton DOES bigoted things (War profiteering in Africa and the Middle East, skimming money off the Haiti post-earthquake restoration fund, etc. Lots of anti-blackness in her career).

3: He intends to expand the middle class instead of the welfare state, encouraging people who can actually support their own kids to have more with a child-related tax break.

4: His America will meddle less in foreign affairs (stop making the Middle East worse than it already is), focusing instead on strong defense and prioritizing American values/safety over random people from the other side of the world.

5: He's changing the culture of the GOP, already anti-gay republicans are reconsidering their homophobia because Trump has turned gayness in their eyes from a "deviant lifestyle choice" in to a symbol of freedom almost entirely unique to the Western world (no Muslim country accepts it). He knows that to defend those freedoms, we have to be strict on immigration.

Bonus: He's not literally a criminal :)

to add to this, let me at least make an honest attempt at 5 reasons for Hillary

Trump has no political history.

That's it, seriously. I can't list anything else without lying. The closest thing would be his habit for not apologizing, but in the current PC horseshit era he's better off not doing it even if he's wrong.

@87230252
>facts
your proxy is showing canacuck

Why is this not a thing

The Hispanic population in the us is 55 million, illegal immigration is around 11.5 million. Kill yourself faggot

1. I LIEK WALLS
2. I DON LIEK MOZLEMS IN STAETS
3. I LIEK NOOKING TEH BAD GUIZE
4. I DON LIEK TEH FREEDOM OF TEH PRESS
5. I LIEK HATS W/ WERDS

Most “deportations” are actually people caught at border entry points. Internal deportations have
declined every year Obama has been in office.
“[ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement)] distinguishes between interior and border removals.
Interior removals account for individuals "identified or apprehended in the United States by an ICE
officer or agent...Border removals, meanwhile, refers to individuals removed by ICE who were
"apprehended by a CBP officer or agent while attempting to illicitly enter the United States at or
between the ports of entry." ICE says those individuals are also referred to as recent border crossers. “
“Interior removals declined about 71 percent from 237,941 in fiscal 2009 (the first year Obama entered
office), to 69,478 in fiscal 2015, based on ICE data. And interior removals in fiscal 2015 were the
lowest over the eight fiscal years.”
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/10/american-principles-action/has-barack-
obama-deported-more-people-any-other-pr/
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/05/national-border-patrol-council/interior-
deportations-down-9-year-low/

“The amount of money migrant workers world-wide sent to Latin America and the
Caribbean reached $68.3 billion in 2015, surpassing a prerecession peak of $64.5 billion in 2008”
www.wsj.com/articles/remittances-to-latin-america-caribbean-hit-68-3-billion-in-2015-1455598863

If we look at the above remittances data, if someone sent
$150 every single month for a year, we'd still have to have 37 million individual donors to get to $68-
billion. Consider then that most won't send that much that often, and that the $68-billion figure omits
money sent to Asia. Even taking into account legal immigrants and citizens sending money we can see
that the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. is probably underestimated.

>he isn't crooked hillary clinton
>he isn't bernie "the cuck king" sanders
>he isn't gary "dude weed LMAO" johnson
>he isn't jill "the cuck queen" stein
>he isn't zoltan istvan aka the (((transhumanist))) aka i don't know how science works candidate

1. He's committed to dealing with IS in a deliberate, effective manner
2. He's opposed to trade deals which would further water down the employment market of the US
3. He's in favour of mild defederalisation, allowing further scope for domestic policies
(i.e. LGBT rights, gun ownership) to be determined at a state level
4. He's the most likely candidate to heal ties with Russia, who really need to be brought in from the cold and given some stake in geopolitics
5. He's one leg of a 2-party race where the other candidate is a criminal corporate shill & darling of an establishment which has time and time again proven it has nothing but contempt for the American people

THEY GOTTA GO BACK

It should be, but it's been stone walled by liberals and beta cuck Republicans. It's easy easier to add voters, not to eliminate them.

No it shouldn't. Being a taxpayer shouldn't give you some benefit. Voting is for everyone, don't be mad because liberals know whats up

>liberals know whats up
Yeah, basing your whole platform on gibs while actively importing more takers to vote for you is working out so well.

everyone pays sale tax

Shoplifters don't.

>Hillary armed ISIS
>Hillary compromised the special access programs security to avoid foia requests
>Hillary got caught lying about the emails and their confidential content
>Hillary lied about a terrorist attack because the US could be implicated in arming those terrorists
>Hillary and Bill released a group of puerto rican terrorists on bills last day in office after they killed a bunch of Americans, purely to get puerto rican support in Florida, in this election

thats a state tax and people who pay that can still be net moochers

1. white
2. male
3. racist
4. sexist
5. bigot

Thank you for
√Correcting The Record™