Lets 3 year old daughter put her hand on a bull ant nest

>lets 3 year old daughter put her hand on a bull ant nest

instagram.com/p/BYjjbEWnpuk

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYjjbEWnpuk
youtube.com/watch?v=P5pBN3cE-2A
youtu.be/BrVfuDx4ET8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bindi is a badass though. You were still suckin on your mommies tits when you were 3 and Bindi was fucking around with Bull Ants.

>apologises to a snake for getting bitten by it
Steve was too innocent for this world

and look where that sort of behavior got steve.

>a bull what?!

Given that most 1st worlders lose their shit over things like non-venomous spiders or slightly aggressive north American waterfowl, I'd say he's doing a good job teaching his daughter about bugs, why they might bite sometimes and also showing her early in life that a bit of soreness from an ant bite isn't the end of the world.

Based Steve, RIP.

>fathers day today
>anniversary of steves death tomorrow.

ouch.

A massively successful career, world wide acclaim both as a TV star and conservationist, his own zoo and the chance to travel all over the world doing what he loved?

The guy was 44 when he died, loads of guys who spend their lives in dull jobs start having heart attacks and shit at that age from their lifestyle, or have died in a road accident on their commute.

You can live forever as a fat slob or die young and happy, adored by millions.

letts his daughter turn in a PAWG. What a guy

I entered this thread for thicc Bindi. What gives?

i want to be a snake and slither in her pussy

>Given that most 1st worlders lose their shit over things like non-venomous spiders or slightly aggressive north American waterfowl,

Watching city people in general interact with wildlife is kind of saddening.

This. Steve went out before he was ruined by scandals, or politics or any of that other bullshit. He will be a happy memory that won't be tarnished.

man wat a qt
wished i had a little monster like that

*stings you*

this
no regrets

A rare freak accident that couldn't have been prevented

What did nature mean by this?

asshole

Bindi got dem DSL

>non-venomous spiders
u fuckin wot?

100% of people that don't swim with stingrays die of something other than a stingray to the heart. It's easily preventable.

>So beta he got murdered by a swimming dinner plate

lel At least his daughter is worthy of getting the pipe. I'd like to deep dick her and the mom at the same time and yell CROIKEY as I poz their negholes.

Why does she look asian?

She's always got the chink eyes.

Because the ants weren't the only Bull involved in her life.

I guess we should all be like you and never leave our mom's basement

>better live my life in my 9x5 telemarketing job until I get mugged and killed by a nigger my way home while a plate of micro oven mac and cheese are waiting for me
>now that's life

>If you don't swim with murderous wildlife you're a basement dweller that lives with his mother

Did your mother have any children that weren't born mentally retarded?

>naming you daughter after a weed

what did Steve mean by this?

>reminder Steve would have been fine but he panicked and pulled out the stinger instead of leaving it in

>sting rays
>murderous wild life

>OI 420 M8 BLAZE IT CRIKEY CUNT IMMA STICK ME BONG UP THAT CROC'S BUM CRIKEY

They literally murder people. They are, by definition, murderous.

everything can muder people you retarded hick

thicc

Why is she shaped like an egg

>Everything can murder people

Moron.

>Hick

That's two. You trying to win at moron bingo or something?

>everything can muder people
What did he mean by this?

I still don't understand how a stingray's stinger is strong enough to pierce through a man's heart

>everything can muder people

Sure. But not everything comes equipped with A FUCKING BARBED SWORD IN IT'S TAIL MADE FOR MURDERING.

Damn man! Hit too close to home.

They're super sharp and as hard as bone. A toothpick can pierce a telephone pole with enough force.

And now he's dead in his 40s

What an absolute shame.

>Cute as hell
>Surrounded by numale orbiters
>Is a leftist

Considering how much of a conservative Steve was, he'd probably actually be pretty disappointed by her personal life.

>tfw love sharks
>tfw getting another aquarium soon
fuck, sea life is great.

rip in piece steve

>instagram.com/p/BYjjbEWnpuk

That's cute tbqh

I can't even begin to try to tell you what an absolute fucking retard you are. Instead I'll just suggest you kill yourself and pray that you take my advice. Wear your made in China MAGA hat while you blow your brains all over the ceiling of your parents basement so it catches the tiny amount of brain matter that ruptures from the wound in your honorary kike head so those poor people who raised you don't have so much to clean up and it doesn't ruin what a relief your death will be on them.

Looks like salt's back on the menu boys!

High test.

You know she shags like a minx.

bam magera UNJUST?

She's right though, your stupid ass bible means nothing at all.

t. /r/asianmasculinity

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Fuck obama and fuck niggers.

it hurts bros :(

Not that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=P5pBN3cE-2A

Croikey!

I just don't understand how it plunged through his heart when it's on the back of the stingray. It's not like they can swim backwards with any kind of force, especially enough to puncture flesh. they're sharp but not needle-sharp, I'd have to grip one and stab it like a knife with a good bit of force to get through a person's heart, I don't understand how a ray could have done it. 99% of stingray injuries involve the tail piercing the foot, which means the person's weight is doing most of the work in getting it in.

>abo name

the absolute state of australians

>earth rocker with an earth lover

>Being so insecure you have to same-fag these responses because everybody else sees this shit for the degeneracy that it is

What, did daddy never buy you that pink Beetle?

wtf i love stingrays now

everyday when I get the rush hour metro I wish a stringray would kill me

Wanted for the murder of Steve Irwin

>According to the incident's only witness, “All of a sudden [the stingray] propped on its front and started stabbing wildly with its tail. Hundreds of strikes in a few seconds”. Irwin initially believed he only had a punctured lung. However, the stingray's barb pierced his heart, causing him to bleed to death.

Anyone find it weird that his son reincarnated into him?

youtu.be/BrVfuDx4ET8

Probably that it's retarded to say not to live like the massively successful Steve Irwen because there's a chance you might die from something.

funniest death scene ever

>not knowing how to detect samefag

>son emulates his dead father

This is only weird for autists like you.

>looks, acts, dresses up as, and talks like a younger version of your father isn't weird
Are you autistic?

It's a barb that they shoot at you. It's not meant to actually kill anything, it's meant to be discourage would-be predators. It was a complete freak accident that Steve-o was injured at all, let alone mortally.