DEBBIE THE CORRUPT

Please tell me how the woman who was found to aid in rigging our national primaries just won a FL election????

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/771018062896259073
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have a couple choices.

1.) The elections are completely rigged
2.) The elections don't need to be rigged because your average American is now dumb as a rock or so indoctrinated that they don't care/can't see the light

Probably both unfortunately

Idk I just hope Karma will work in our favor one of these days.

It has to, we've been putting up with too much corruption for so long. Do you have any idea how many people are awake to the Jewish threat now???? Everywhere I go online people are talking about Jews, it's not just Sup Forums any more.

So are floridians all on the spectrum or do we have another case of election fraud?

it has to be both otherwise the majority of americans will realize that the elections are rigged. Its the illusion of democracy that allows the two party dictatorship to continue

>rigging primaries
>just won a FL election

I too am truly bamboozled.

Debbie's district is something like 30% black. Progressives have been berned again.

Hopefully this hurts her a lot in the general election.

I'm just amazed at how blatent it is now.

They rigged it too.

Since the district was created in the late 90's, it has always been Democrat

I think it's safe to say that Democrats don't give a fuck who they elect, as long as they say words that make their feelings feel good

Any FL fags able to report?

something serious fucked up with the people who voted for her

South FL has kikes, Central FL has hispanics and liberal whites, North FL has a bunch of niggers.

It's that easy.

>mfw a leaf hit the nail on the head

Sarasota here

Because

> what is gerrymandering?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is 23 FYI

how exactly were the primaries rigged?

From ST. Petersburg can confirm....kikes, liberals and niggers, oh my!

What did she win? 23rd Floridan district?

She rigged them duh

>blatant attempt to take us back months when we need to go forward

Unbelievable

The butthurt over Arpaio winning the primary here in AZ (67%) was delicious to behold. It sucked that McCain won his though.

excellently summarized

Its worse in other states but FL is pretty bad

>no step on snek!

So what are the reasons that kind of thing is legal? What purpose does it serve?

>those borders
Did they unironically do choose it just so they can win?

ger·ry·man·der
ˈjerēˌmandər
verb
gerund or present participle: gerrymandering
manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.
achieve (a result) by manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency.
"a total freedom to gerrymander the results they want"

Its legal because the democrats made the rules, it serves the purpose to rig the election for people like debbie, and prevent the peoples will from being realized.

The group that wins the election, generally is the same group that rigged the electoral districts in their favor.

IE communists under the democratic party name

To the victor go the spoils
They draw the map, they write the history.

Because Democrats are THAT stupid.

I know the DNC leaks showed the DNC was hostile to Bernie as a candidate, but what does that have to do with "rigging" the primaries? Were the votes interfered with?

AND WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO 3 FUCKING CAPTCHAS IN A ROW INCLUDING AN ENDLESS, SELF-GENERATING ONE?

This smells of more Hillary Pay-2-Play to me.

>TFW you live in Charlotte

Fucking audible Ree.

>one of the advantages and disadvantages of representing blacks is their shameless loyalty. … You can almost get away with raping babies and be forgiven. You don’t have any vigilance about your performance.” In my opinion, there appear to be no standards of performance low enough for blacks to lose their loyalty to their black political representatives.
- Walter Williams quoting an anonymous member of the black Congressional caucus

In this case Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an honorary black

How did they rig the primaries?

Honestly I don't think they even need to rig the system. It's easier just to get stupid people to vote for you and label all of your opponents racists.

>AND WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DO 3 FUCKING CAPTCHAS IN A ROW INCLUDING AN ENDLESS, SELF-GENERATING ONE?

I know it might look like Sup Forums is a sliding mess of not-threads now but you should have seen it before captcha was a pain in the ass.

Floridians are fucking stupid, haven't you read the news lately?

FUCKING KIKE

notice anything Sup Forums?

Leaf Poster with the FPBP! Noice!

>mfw I remember that get

I followed a bit of the news and this seems to be mostly the case. The entire district consists of suburbia filled with kikes and feelgood faggots.

Its just sad proof that the Dems just dont care/pay attention to anything going on politically. They are brainwashed into believing that only one side is right.

It's far, far easier to just vote blue and be the good smart non-racist person the daily show told you you were for the last 15 years for voting blue.

Yeah because it makes real change without something catastrophic happening extremely difficult.

FL is full of elderly people who are so fucked up in the head from a lifetime of media brainwashing they can't tell their ass from a firetruck. Their normalcy bias is so strong, they'd let lucifer be their rep if it was a D and everyone else around them thought it was the correct mainstream opinion.

Also rigging.

Remember in middle school/high school when you had student government elections? There was always one person running who had some legitimate ideas and another who was popular. Guess who typically won? Guess who still wins?

>"Cracking" involves spreading voters of a particular type among many districts in order to deny them a sufficiently large voting bloc in any particular district. An example would be to split the voters in an urban area among several districts wherein the majority of voters are suburban, on the presumption that the two groups would vote differently, and the suburban voters would be far more likely to get their way in the elections.

>"Packing" is to concentrate as many voters of one type into a single electoral district to reduce their influence in other districts. In some cases, this may be done to obtain representation for a community of common interest (such as to create a majority-minority district), rather than to dilute that interest over several districts to a point of ineffectiveness (and, when minority groups are involved, to avoid possible racial discrimination). When the party controlling the districting process has a statewide majority, packing is usually not necessary to attain partisan advantage; the minority party can generally be "cracked" everywhere.

>"Hijacking" redraws two districts in such a way as to force two incumbents of the same political party to run against each other in one district, ensuring that one of them will be eliminated, while usually leaving the other district to be won by someone from a different political party.

>"Kidnapping" aims to move areas where a certain elected official has significant support to another district, making it more difficult to win future elections with a new electorate. This is often employed against politicians who represent multiple urban areas, in which larger cities will be removed from the district in order to make the district more rural.

Also twitter.com/JordanChariton/status/771018062896259073

>A Florida election

You answered your own question, congratulations.

>Please tell me how the woman who was found to aid in rigging our national primaries just won a FL election????

First election cycle? Because the two parties are corrupt and work hard against public interest. The fact that Trump won was an incredible fluke, truely a historical event, they tried everything to stop it but he was just that popular that he overcame it. Next time they might be more bold in trying to rig it. And the democrat party is even more corrupt by nature so it's even harder to swim against stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc

youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

Might as well call them Fluoridians.

FL is rigged. jeb bush won elections in FL. Mr.lowEnergyTutleGuy who is married to gollum

yeah, it closely follows historic cotton production.

Make of that what you will.

It's 2 + 3.

3. Americans in general doesn't give a fuck about voting.

Because nobody gives a shit about your autistic CFG threads. Debbie has always done what's best for the party, Sanders wouldn't have been able to beat Trump.

Guess what Mccain and Rubio just won their primaries too, Drumpf has no power over the GOP establishment. He will bend the knee.

I can kinda see it now, Sup Forums and those faggots at Reddit that bitch and moan about how corrupt Hillary is will not even make an effort to leave their basement to vote.

I'll be voting for damn sure.

I've never voted, not once in my life.

I will be voting for Trump. This elections too important to let the sub-humans have it again, and I think others feels the same way.

November is going to be something to remember.