RON, YOU SPOILED EVERYTHING!

RON, YOU SPOILED EVERYTHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xo9wFHeZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=-sYCQsgqPXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this whole thing was pure cringe and it makes you remember your cringy teenager moments

haha yeah remember those romantic awkward teenage years, I sure do haha

how long until the autist with the copypasta?

>romantic
you mean spilling spaghetti then going home feeling like shit

Ron, as terrible a character as you might have been, nothing could make the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises worse than it already was. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

ha oh boy do I remember...

Delete this.

If this was a YLYL thread, then I would have lost. Thank you.

Even the milk?

all the romance in these movies was pretty awkward and annoying to watch

The girls crying in the background is a 10/10 thing.

I liked it, one girl screamed at me for inviting her and then not dancing with her, good times.

Why didn't you add Watson to that image you numale?

We had school discos here in primary school and then a Christmas dance in secondary school but there wasn't really any pressure to get a date.

Potter-y.

you fucked it up
piss off redditcancer

Why did Hermione settle for that petty, spiteful loser?

Bump
Don't just keep spamming threads you happa freak

come on man we don't talk about that stuff

Every character in the series is a cunt tbqh.

Reminder that it makes no sense that Hermione was put in Gryffindor.

>Harry and Ron spent the rest of the ball discussing giants in their corner

The sorting hat was drunk

Except that she chose it. She wanted to be in Gryffindor and the Sorting Hat wanted to put her in Ravenclaw. They talked about it in OotP.

Why does JK Rowling, a woman, not understand a female character.
There's no way in hell Hermione would settle for Ron, she'd have started dating Harry in like book 4 or 5.

the sorting hat is kind of fickle and sometimes sorts people based on traits they exemplify and other times sorts them based on traits they admire and strive toward. Hermione was smart but she admire courage. From the first book:

>"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let go of him.

>"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things – friendship and bravery and – oh Harry – be careful!"

The sorting hat probably put her in Gryffindor because he could tell she was an uppity cunt and if she was surrounded by intellectuals she never would've made any fucking friends.

he was tall and reasonably handsome in the books

The cringe is what makes it accurate. The whole time you're sitting there and thinking "are these people retarded?", then you remember they're 14 so of course they are.

Imagine if the hat put her in Slytherin or Hufflepuff, she would have become a serial killer.

That was her plan, but she caved to the fans

>There's no way in hell Hermione would settle for Ron
If you look at it objectively, Ron is

>tall
>a star athlete
>somewhat popular
>brave
>has gone through life-threatening situations with her multiple times
>is a pretty decent fighter

And a fucking war hero by the end of the series. It makes some sense.

lavender>hermione

Lad I still got them. Elizabeth and Faye.
AND THEN (a hilarious comedy) ENSUES!

I would've chosen Book Ron over Book Harry any day if I were Hermione but Ron wasn't a star athlete. He was kind of shit actually, he just had that one good game because Harry tricked him into having confidence.

Especially the "Harry gets a crush on the stock politically correct girl #12" and Ron and Harry taking "politically correct pooinloo sisters to ball". Harry should have taken Luna, and then cornholed her in the owl tower after.

>DUDE what if I make it that the cape Harry gets in the first movie is actually revealed to be a wizarding super weapon LMAO

Fucking hack.

He had another good game. We didn't get to see it because Harry was still in detention for slicing Malfoy up like the fucking cop in Reservoir Dogs.

Yea I agree. Hermione and Ron makes more sense than Harry and Ginny. Harry and Luna Lovegood always made more sense to me.

His massive hard cock made up for it.

Harry should have been forced to go with McGonagall after deliberating and delaying far too long.

Oh shit I forgot about that. Harry slicing the fuck out of Malfoy was always one of my favorite parts.

God Emma was so fucking attractive.

lmao seriously, she either got lazy as fuck, ran out of ideas, or the pressure turned her brains to shit. Ron even says," Those are really rare" implying there were more than ONE OMG ITS A DEATHLY HALLOW.

What should have been
youtube.com/watch?v=0xo9wFHeZzY

>ywn have emma watson break your cock off in her tight witch's cauldron

Stay in your game of thrones threads

>Not going so deep in that you begin larping as a redditor and tumblr user before identifying as one and it's now too late to turn back

But I will grant that aside from a few good practices and a couple of decent games, Ron wasn't much of an athlete. He can't take any kind of jabbing or ridicule for shit and it turns him into a pile of garbage.

Well she regrets not putting Hermione and Harry together.

Draco and Hermione makes so little sense on every level. I get that women like the guy who played Draco but for fuck's sake, it's like a German Nazi dating a Jewish black communist.

this scene gave me so much anxiety. the way he runs back is so fucking funny

youtube.com/watch?v=-sYCQsgqPXI

>be pure blooded, white, blonde, aryan wizard
>date this nigger for some reason

Why did Draco do this?

Meanwhile everyone else was getting laid

Kinky bondage sex where he makes her his bitch would ensue.

Best pairing confirmed.

I'm probably the only person who thinks Tom Riddle should've wasted Harry, Ginny, Ron and Lockhart. And hooked up with Hermione.

main character goes in the main character house

Venti?

What about my nigga Arthur?

Harry is literally a female character written as a boy. He is a worthless mediocre piece of shit who stirs up personal drama, has no personality save for what people project onto him, and has no will, confidence, or desire to improve himself in any way.

You are sorted by what ever you value, not by what you have natural aptitude for. After the chess game hermoine says she admires harry's courage and that all she has is silly books and cleverness.

I'm sure theres plenty of numales that believe what you do considering the media is pop garbage with a huge following, obama phone poster

>it's like a German Nazi dating a Jewish black communist.
That's literally the main appeal to it. Girls put themselves in the shoes of Hermione and want to 'change' Draco as a person because he's just 'misunderstood'.

Pansy

Would have been a better character arc for Draco at least. Hooking up with a muggle and going against his father and Voldemort

Ron already scored the mother of all waifus who would suck his dick anytime he wanted. Why did he leave her for Hermione again?

nice card wording, dummy

I find the illustrations to be really comfy. I never read the books and didn't like the movies that much back then but these pics give me a strong sense of nostalgia.

So the badger house values laziness?

>Not wanting to colonize the last black part out of Britany Venti's gene pool

>HE WAS A JEW
fukn hell rowling, children are reading

>Harry is literally a female character written as a boy

I've been listening to the audio books while I work and it is amazing how many of the male characters think and do thing that women do. Like ron and dracos dad just start a fist fight in a book shop, or the boys fist fight on the bleachers. The author doesn't understand that for men actions have consequences. And when harry was mad at ron in book for he was written like a bitchy girlfriend that ron was suppose to pander to.

You can pretty much always tell the gender of the author through reading.

Tell us more numale :^)

There is nothing worse than a clingy gf

I've read Rowling wanted to build a friendship between the 2 like in the second book but sounds like bullshit from fangirls.

was butter beer actual alcohol?

that is not the canon hermione

Fuck, is this an actual scene? It was so long since I watched these movies. I feel physically ill.

RON YOU SHITLORD, YOU SPOILED EVERYTHING BY VOTING FOR DRUMPF!

you mean there's nothing better than a clingy waifu who will suck your dick whenever you want and doesn't care about having orgasms

It was perverse that Harry named his kid after Snape and referred to him as the bravest man he's ever met. Did Rowling not read back on how she'd written Snape before she tacked on the cringey name shit at the end?

>butter face
>it's all good but her face
>butter beer

What did Rowling mean by this?

>he thinks liking things and having nostalgia is numale
Truth is you're just an apathetic sociopathic piece of shit

>And hooked up with Hermione.

Hot

I thought they absolutely nailed this scene. I was kind of amazed how accurately the cringe of being a teenager was portrayed. If it was all Rowling doing then she's a genius.

Apparently, they're "the rest." Slytherins take the ambitious, Gryffindors take the courageous, Ravenclaws take the most intelligent, and Hufflepuff takes the other 95% of the fucking student body.

Yes, albeit very low content.

>those comments

What a weird sub-community.

What did all the other numale mobile posters think?

>be a greasy manlet
>sacrifice your life to save the child of your oneitis and chad bully
snape was a cuck to an inhuman extent

Maybe he shouldn't have called his waifu a nigger or joined the wizard nazis.

"When I was younger I had a taste for a little nigger juice myself. You ain't a man until you have split dark oak!"

loyalty and hardwork
they are the betabucks of the houses

Apparently its like a dom/sub version of Pride and Prejudice to them.