Swedish Muslim school slammed for segregation by sex

>Published time: 31 Aug, 2016 13:58
A private Muslim school in Sweden has introduced separate gym classes for boys and girls, saying that the girls were not able to take off veils or wear T-shirt if boys were present. The move was slammed by Swedish officials who call it unacceptable for an “open and tolerant country”.
>>READ MORE: Sweden 'integration problems' expected to fuel segregation expansion
The controversial gym lessons are being held in the Al-Azhar school in Swedish capital of Stockholm.
According to the gym teacher Nina Da Mata, “the girls feel more secure when they are in a group of their own.”

“Some of our girls want to be able to take off their veils and wear shorts and T-shirts in their classes. It would be difficult if there were boys of the same age or a male teacher,” Da Mata told Mivida, the Swedish Teachers Union newspaper, as cited by The Local.

On its website the school describes itself as “Northern Europe's largest independent school with a Muslim profile.” It was some 120 employees and 660 students. The school, founded in 1995, says that Islam is a taught as a separate subject. Children are allowed to pray during school hours.
>source & more
rt.com/news/357775-sweden-sex-segregation-school/

Ninjas :)

Cool.

Post ninjas who remind you of yourself.

Yeah, everyone need to be tolerant to womyn and faggots. Kick out all the mudslimes.

What is fucking wrong with their muslims

They're not even relatively white

What did you expect? They are ar*bs, not Blond Vikings. Their dark skin color makes it harder for them to fit in and it will make it easier to deport them.

Its just... They look nothing like that here... At very darkest its typically Hispanic tone.

Where the fuck do you live? I'm in Ottawa, in the thick of it all. I've seen Somalis in head veils and even Jamaicans. I've seen a chink who looked exactly like those American propaganda pictures for gooks

Do they wear the veil all the time? Do they never wear shorts or skirts in public? I thought Muslims in the West were supposed to be better than that.

Why is that room so huge?

What's funny ironic about that pic is the thing on the far right reminds me of something from the Moomins which is arguably the most 'Swedish' element in there.

Sweden No!

We need to respect their culture and traditions, otherwise we're worse than Hitler/Trump.

dedicated prayer room

Don't most schools have gender separated PE anyway?

Who wants to play sports with girls?

This is the future you chose sweden.

Only in your shitty London borough Rasheed.

All of my gym classes were gender segregated. Is this supposed to be a big deal?

relatively? relatively to swedes? they are relatively white compared to southern europeans

we are not muslim(yet) so we don't

Welsh master race.

I bet you weren't even allowed to play rugby.

This isn't new, happened when I was in school in the early 00's.
We even had segrageted biology classes.

You shower with your keks on and play 'spot the natural dick' in changing rooms.
You can't criticise on eccentricity lad.

SWEDEN NO!

Who cares about what these future genocide victim are doing? Let them dance around with their fucking table cloth wrapped around their head as if God was happy to see it. We shouldn't try to impose our values on them the same way we don't try to apply our own values on dogs.

Sweden has sacrificed herself for us. Blanda Upp and Yes and yet, No one listens.

That white teacher. She's fair game.

>I bet you weren't even allowed to play rugby.
Ironically, I played quite a bit at competition level until my knee fucked up. I bet you watched.

Britain is worse than Sweden. That muslim mayor of London, all the terror, the crackdown on thought crimes... look yourself in the mirror, britcuck.

On some days we would join the classes, but when we did, the girls couldn't run for shit, didn't want to play any fun sports, and generally just wanted to stretch and play volleyball. Also the coaches couldn't treat them like men.
Fags didn't exist in my school and no one looked at or discussed eachother's dick. That was 5-10 years ago so I guess I'm just out of touch now.

lol they look gay as fuck. Like wrapped up boys with monobrows. Whoever thought that was an attractive style was obviously gay and insane.

Oh no you didn't!

Missing the point my upside down friend.

My dog doesn't let a nigger shake its paw.

You cannot unsee now. You know the 80's cartoon.
Gronk? Groke that's it.

I wish we had this, could've been better

>Those women choose to be second class citizens and stripped of freedom and that's their choice. You have to respect their culture.
This is basically the "b-but wearing a burka is feminist, I swear!" 2.0 these idiots will make up literally anything to defend Islam.

so religious segregation is fine but gender is not?

lol is one of those dumb sand niggers throwing up a west side sign? Why we let these monkeys in I will never understand

It's until 10th grade that they're segregated then for the senior years it's co-ed but the amount of girls doing PE beyond the compulsory stage is little to none.

yea. It's a big deal for an open and tolerant country .

But you nazi and misogynists homofobes wouldn't know

>Blond Vikings
meme!