Post films women will never understand

Post films women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hNS0tqRSGRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be easier to make a list of (good) films women do understand.

yeah cuz there are none lol

LOTR is fucking garbage and so is Tolkien. ASOIAF is much more better, morally grey and nuanced.

>much more better

Fuck off raj

Just... no.

i dot not allow you to use my post on reddit

>morally grey
True, but that's not necessarily a good thing.
>nuanced
Tolkien is a far more nuanced writer than GRRM

>this is what people (and women) who can't read tolkien's books because "they're too heavy" (but can actually see a tv show cause it's easier) use as arguments

you reek of virginity

You reek of adolescence

I am not even the guy you replied to you twat.

Nor am I the guy you replied to

Then it's impossible to make a list

youtu.be/hNS0tqRSGRA

That trilogy is the Ben Hur of our generation. We will never see anything closer ever. The time and work that was put in those movies are enormous.

>ASOIAF
This fkn argument yet again.LOOK AT ME GUYS I LIKE GOT BETTER CAUSE ITS LIKE MORALLY GREY LOOK AT HOW SMART I AM LOTR IS GENEREIC GOOD VS BAD GUYS LIEK CMON LIEK SO BAD I MEAN SO PREDICTBLE IM ASFJASN DFKJL.SDBNGKJLASDBFRGKJDFSBGKL,KJFCDGSK,JHDBFGK,JDAFSBGKJLFDSHBJHKFG IA M S SO SOSOSO OSOS INTELIGENT
FUCK OFF REDDIT. You need to go back

I wasn't involved at all

This also applies to immigrants and just about anything outside of the West

btw pic is you....

I can see you are stuck in the Dark Ages of black and white morality when some of us are already living in the Age of Enlightenment, not praying to any Gods or Bibles or fueled by any faith, but fueled instead by the power of our minds and superior intelect.

>you

I was mocking the other guy but I guess you really are a brainlet after all

game of thrones is different they dont have an evil army fighting to destroy life in westero- oh wait