Anti-Cartel General Update

As of now I have an anti-narco twitter handle and a hoax-narco FB to coax narcos into killing each other, showing them how I snithc on them so as to make them more prone to getting shot by police(they will try to escape).

Dat shïtty brick weed...

>ITT turboautist NEET from Argentina thinks cartels give a shit about his shitposts

Is there anything more cringey than some dumbfuck who thinks he's fighting a good fight against drugs?

THEY DO CARE, IM SLOWLY CHIPPING THEM OFF

>I don't smoke,drink alcohol or coffee nor use any medicine

>THEY DO CARE, IM SLOWLY CHIPPING THEM OFF
I don't think you'll be gaining the attention of any cartels by reporting some grown men in their late 20s who smoke weed at home to chill out.
>>I don't smoke,drink alcohol or coffee nor use any medicine
Yes, i'm sure you do not use any type of drugs, your brain deficiency comes naturally'

>heaven hill vodka

Yeah you're livin dat life for sure. That homeless dude sleeping in a tent in the woods life.

You getting scared there Pablo?
I would be
Eventually it won't just be the government or rival cartels wanting to track you down and take your head for the crimes you've committed

>Goonman

Is this a Nigger-Jew hybrid last name?

I just think that people who believe they're actually doing good by putting people in jail for consumings drugs you don't personally approve of is not only retarded but also highly hypocritical. I don't like coffee but I don't go around pushing laws to ban coffee, let alone find ways to put people who drink coffee behind bars.

I guess this type of Right wing social justice warrior faggottry is your thing since you're a massive statist cumguzzler, but most rational people will ridicule your behavior and call you out for it.

>cartels dindu nuffins
>dey wuz juz gud bois on dey wey to catholic school gringo

When did I say such a thing?

its just hilarious you think any drug smokers are good people
>laws are stupid n shiiet

the fuck are those tablets?

>lady vodka and shitty brick
Less gangster than suburbanite swagfags

Until one of them reads this thread.

>its just hilarious you think any drug smokers are good people
So, tobacco smokers are subhuman trash who should be jailed?
>>laws are stupid n shiiet
Laws by definition can be stupid, can you even into history?

Why Austin? I mean I live here I'm happy to see niggers rot in jail but don't catch my roommate she has good weed.

>only niggers should be punished for breaking knuckle dragging laws
White Supremacist logic

That weed looks like garbage. This beaner is smoking reggie browns throwaway and drinking trash liquor what a fag.

Uh...yeah I guess you're right.

How's it feel to be demonstrably retarded and ignorant of US rule of law?

You don't have to be a Mexican intellectual to see that I really am racist against non whites, not ignorant of our current non racist laws. Your laws are created and enforced by narco terrorists and you guys love it that way. I've been to Mexico 5± times and everything you have and are is inferior.

>narcos
Look like low life street dealers to me

>You don't have to be a Mexican intellectual to see that I really am racist against non whites, not ignorant of our current non racist laws.
So you pride yourself in espousing a fringe view that goes against the ideals of your own country, that's good to know'
> Your laws are created and enforced by narco terrorists and you guys love it that way. I've been to Mexico 5± times and everything you have and are is inferior.
If you're not first you're last
Low IQ racist monkey logic

I was in michoacan and saw a pregnant 11 year old girl in church with the man who knocked her up. Everyone was OK with this. In the church. Mexico is not a country with a strong social contract.

Lol couldnt have happened to worse people.

>making appeals to emotion with anecdotal evidence

Also, going to some piss poor town in Michoacan is like saying your opinion of the US based on Detroit is accurate.

>I will SNITCH ON YOU ...
>You have been reported ...

OP is a faggot.

tfw i live in austin and everyone knows if you want drugs habla un mexicano

Xanax Bars.

>This beaner is smoking reggie browns throwaway and drinking trash liquor what a fag.

you didn't mention the swishers ...

I hope you die :)

I know this is getting too intellectual for you but I judge Detroit extremely poorly also - mostly due to the culture which corresponds to the typical skin color there. But I never heard of men bringing their under age rape victims around and everyone is fine with it like I saw in Mexico.

;_;

What OP is doing is reporting low level American street thugs who sell weed to skaters. This wont do shit to Cartels at all. They are not narcos.
Pic related is a real narco. making millions while OP reports reggie dealers who sell weed to kids

>I know this is getting too intellectual for you but I judge Detroit extremely poorly also
You really don't have any reading comprehension skills, why is it rational to judge the whole of the US based on Detroit?
>- mostly due to the culture which corresponds to the typical skin color there.
Fucking little children isn't something done by non whites exclusively.
>But I never heard of men bringing their under age rape victims around and everyone is fine with it like I saw in Mexico.
I'm sure many cletuses have married 15/16 year old women in the US where it's legal. What's the huge difference here?

They are probably counterfeit, 3.5mg.

>flag

Im stopped being surprised

The difference is one Mexicans can never understand. Our country IS judged by the worst of us - so we know what problems we need to solve.M Mexicans accept immorality in every facet of government and even pregnant children in church, yet expect to be defined by the three intellectuals in your country.

>>flag
>Im stopped being surprised
About what? People who dislike edgy right wing social justice tryhards?

>three

a little too much credit you think?

>The difference is one Mexicans can never understand. Our country IS judged by the worst of us - so we know what problems we need to solve.M Mexicans accept immorality in every facet of government and even pregnant children in church, yet expect to be defined by the three intellectuals in your country.

Source: my white supremacist ass

You think that's an insult but being white is so awesome that its hard to get worked up over anything you have to say. I saw what I saw, I judged it to be inferior. That is all.

Being a mestizo is a curse worse than being riddled with gangrene across your body

>You think that's an insult but being white is so awesome that its hard to get worked up over anything you have to say. I saw what I saw, I judged it to be inferior. That is all.
It isn't even an insult, I'm pointing out you're pulling shit out of your ass on all fronts, from how Mexicans and Americans are judged, to how Mexican and American morality works

It just so happens that you self identify as white trash indirectly

Who said I was a mestizo?
In either case I think it's far better than having Ahmed rape your family as the average Swede home does.

On morality. If Americans had to see severed heads and mutilated corpses on their streets due to their politicians being narco terrorists, we would do something about it. Mexico does nothing about this problem and indeed average citizens like you seem perfectly content with the way things are going. You vote for drug lords to enforce the law on you - how will that improve the moral social contract of Mexico?

>On morality. If Americans had to see severed heads and mutilated corpses on their streets due to their politicians being narco terrorists, we would do something about it.
Oh really? Is that why you've been so successful in eliminating the gangs that are orders of magnitude less organized than cartels in your own country, right?
>Mexico does nothing about this problem and indeed average citizens like you seem perfectly content with the way things are going.
Source?
>You vote for drug lords to enforce the law on you - how will that improve the moral social contract of Mexico?
I'm gonna need a source for this too

Vincente Fox was democratically elected and due to low morals, allowed cartels to infiltrate every level of the government to point where politicians and narco terrorists are indistinguishable. You hear about corrupt governors, mayors, police chiefs all the time tied to drugs. Oh and no US gangs have elected political power there's one big difference.

> (You)
>Vincente Fox was democratically elected and due to low morals, allowed cartels to infiltrate every level of the government to point where politicians and narco terrorists are indistinguishable.
Here is the part where I ask for sources again, and you provide none.
> You hear about corrupt governors, mayors, police chiefs all the time tied to drugs. Oh and no US gangs have elected political power there's one big difference.
So, despite the fact your police force and politicians aren't infiltrated by billionaire organizations like cartels, have a massive spying infrastructure on your own country, and merely are fighting a bunch of nigger and cholo gangs in america you've failed miserably at the task.

How can you even criticize mexico with a straight face?

A rational person would reach the conclusion that fighting drugs like this is counterproductive and a fruitless endeavor independent of other factors, though you're drunk on American nationalist and racist jizz so you'll never reach that conclusion.

Holy shit, it's one thing to get your brown face slapped with rethoric, but the denial and goal-post moving is getting cosmic over here

When facts are so blatantly right in front of your stupid nose, you may as well acknowledge them instead of shouting 'NO U' like a kid on the short bus

What goalpost moving?
Which facts do you speak of?
Is there any point to this shitpost?

I'm saying what everyone already knows about Mexico and what I have seen first hand. You seem to be saying that Mexico should stop fighting the drug cartels because it's counterproductive - thats appeasement and it never works. Plus you proved my point that even the most intellectual like yourself don't want to oppose narco terrorists in your government, and also don't want to be criticized for that. Time for a siesta, Jesus.

>Mexican trying to tell anyone about statism
Don't you have a cartel to be beheaded by.

> (You)
>I'm saying what everyone already knows about Mexico and what I have seen first hand. You seem to be saying that Mexico should stop fighting the drug cartels because it's counterproductive - thats appeasement and it never works. Plus you proved my point that even the most intellectual like yourself don't want to oppose narco terrorists in your government, and also don't want to be criticized for that. Time for a siesta, Jesus.

I've said that fighting drug cartels with bullets and warm bodies isn't the answer, as proven by your own government, because you can't even get rid of petty gangs with all that infrastructure, money, loyal police/politicians in your own country.

Stfu and have a siesta paco, you aren't yourself when you Esleepy.

>tfw the most niggardly thing about you is that you do like grape, white grape, or peach blunts

Notice how the only thing you've done is this thread is throw a tantrum in the form of verbal diarrhea and ad hominem?

>>Mexican trying to tell anyone about statism
Is that a beta appeal to authority/nationality?
>Don't you have a cartel to be beheaded by.
Lulzzzz le memes

Notice how all you have done with your life is live in a third world shit hole and mock those who actually are trying to stop poison peddlers?

>Notice how all you have done with your life is live in a third world shit hole and mock those who actually are trying to stop poison peddlers?
You're not talking about those trump steaks and ivanka cosmetics made in China are you?

>1 post by this ID

It's alright I can't tell you beaners apart either.

>1 meme by this id

What you talking Senor ?

Me no comprende

I've never been robbed by someone high on fucking tylenol.

>Is that why you've been so successful in eliminating the gangs that are orders of magnitude less organized than cartels in your own country, right?
Typically, niggers in the ghetto don't go around beheading and flaying each other.

You don't really expect me to make arguments for you, right froggie?

If you're going to shitpost logical fallacies like goalpost moving at least have the decency to point out where the fallacy is taking place, instead of throwing a tantrum like an anal ravaged poltard would normally do.

My awesome butane lighter was stolen by a Mexican - IN SWITZERLAND there is no where safe from beaners. Leysin American School.

So what you are pretending is that your government doesn't actively pursuit the crippling and ultimately the eradication of gangs who cause gang violence on all levels of society unless they're beheading someone?

Is that your pathetic excuse for not being able to win a dumb, pointless drug war?

>on all levels of society
By "all levels" I assume you mean "nigger and spic infested shitholes," and those cities have the gang violence problems they have because their districts are mainly controlled by democrats who are convinced that gang violence isn't the problem and that law enforcement is to blame.

I've never been fingered by a Brazilian tranny, does that prove something?

...we are fighting it by imprisoning gang members. Another difference between Mexico and the US is that the Mexican prisons are run by criminals like a petty fiefdom. I suppose under those conditions I could see why you consider opposing the cartels to be pointless - your government does not really punish people like El Chapo when theyre in your prisons. Why do you think he went so far to avoid US prison and would rather finish his sentence in Mexico?

>implying gangs don't sponsor crime in wealthy sectors of society
Do you think gang crime is just niggers telling people to empty their pockets in an alley?

>...we are fighting it by imprisoning gang members. Another difference between Mexico and the US is that the Mexican prisons are run by criminals like a petty fiefdom. I suppose under those conditions I could see why you consider opposing the cartels to be pointless - your government does not really punish people like El Chapo when theyre in your prisons. Why do you think he went so far to avoid US prison and would rather finish his sentence in Mexico?
Yet none of this has any effect on the gangs in the US, as drugs continue to be sold, and gang violence continues.

Surely you have a leg to stand on while you criticize mexico for not being able to win a cartel war against far more organized groups that have infiltrated police and politicians, right?

>I can't lift 10kg but you're a faggot because you can't lift 100kg :^)

Narcos love to post shit with rifles/guns/bling and money

They dont post shit about weed or tequila, thats nigger tier.

To pass of as a narcoshitposter, you need to have access to 4+ rifles or convincing replicas (and not hunting rifles ffs).

There is a difference between doing something to oppose crime, as we do, or saying it's a lost cause - let the heads pile up - like you do. Total eradication of crime will not happen in either country. This is an example of goal post moving the Frenchman tried to educate you about, yisidro

you're a snitch and you advertise for your own
that's spam and a breach of rule 11
WTF?

>>implying gangs don't sponsor crime in wealthy sectors of society
I'm sorry, are you trying to compare the Irish/Italian Mafia to modern-day cartels?

modern day cartels in mexico are colluded in every level of gobernment and use legit corpotation to launder money and set up legit fronts

>There is a difference between doing something to oppose crime, as we do, or saying it's a lost cause - let the heads pile up - like you do.
Actually trying to solve a problem in the wrong way when you know the solution (legalization) beforehand is just as wasteful and pointless as not doing anything about it
> Total eradication of crime will not happen in either country. This is an example of goal post moving the Frenchman tried to educate you about, yisidro
Except I didn't claim that total eradication of crime is necessary to win a war on drugs.

The fact of the matter is that there's a shitload of gangs in the US, and a shitload of gang crime, and you're the #1 consumer of drugs in the world, drug usage simply keeps rising.

Nothing you've done has remediated the issue, or helped at least a bit.

You can't criticize us for failing a task that you've been unable to accomplish even though it's 10x easier for you.

Herein lies your hypocrisy and failure to accept the fact Mexicans aren't the reason cartels can't be squashed, it's a problem inherent in criminalization, it simply doesn't work.

No, I've said they sponsor all sorts of crime in wealthy levels of society, have you ever heard of robberies in houses, businesses, car jackings, and stuff like that?

So you're implying that a sizeable portion of robberies in wealthy areas are gang-related?

>that garbage cartel brick weed

o i am laffin

Fuck you

T. Every other non mexican hispanic

And this is why we are making you build a wall taco

You guys let criminals run the prisons and your government an you're saying your country has the right way of doing things. You realize that legal heroine kills people and destroys families just like illegal heroine - right? Legalization is mass suicide.

The wealthy have more security and are generally safer than those who are not, so, naturally, it takes more than chaotic individuals to target them.

Now that's what I call a visibly non butthurt argument.

Why? Your failure to understand you can not like a substance while not restricting others from liking it?

>You guys let criminals run the prisons and your government an you're saying your country has the right way of doing things.
No, our policy on drugs is just as retarded as yours, since you were the ones who pushed it on us in 2006.
> You realize that legal heroine kills people and destroys families just like illegal heroine - right? Legalization is mass suicide.
So does stuffing your face with burgers and cola.
Do you see anyone except stupid nice liberals trying to ban burger's and cola?

That's who you are, a bizzarro sjw

>The wealthy have more security and are generally safer than those who are not, so, naturally, it takes more than chaotic individuals to target them.
Ahh of course, it's obviously going to be gangs committing the tiny amount of robberies in wealthy areas as opposed to some poor criminal/nigger.
Why not waste time going after much more secure and dangerous targets as opposed to the easy pickings in the ghetto?

Because criminal organizations need resources to stay afloat, and targeting a few wealthy, or a few middle class individuals requires less exposure and brings in more profits.

This isn't even a good argument, gangs target all these demographics, not just people in the ghetto.

>no DXM
Really shit list

>Criminal organizations need resources
>Therefore it makes sense for them to target neighborhoods where they're much more likely to face resistance
So by that logic, does this mean it also makes perfect sense for Mexican cartels to be intertwined with the Mexican political and prison systems?

>It is believed that almost half the cartels' revenues come from cannabis

thank you for The War on Drugs, Reagan

It's also missing tea, spice, vapes, and maybe those choking games kids play in middle school, but it gets the point across.

There are criminal organizations of all sizes and varieties, the trend is that most of them are connected to drug trafficking in some way or another.

A small ghetto gang that sells some shitty weed isn't likely to be involved in hijacking cargo trucks or doing hits on jewelry stores in wealthy areas. Those require connections in the criminal world and also better organization.

Let me see if I understand your stance, you think that major crimes are being committed by disorganized piss poor criminals with nothing to lose?

wrongo there chap. you fell for the shitty ass green monster meme.

Based meheeco working the burgers

>Argentine prohibitionist moralfag

fuck off feminist kike, prohibition doesn't work