Why do american teenagers have one of these in their desks in movies?

why do american teenagers have one of these in their desks in movies?

They cant beat their dry dicks without lube

Americans have their foreskins sliced off to make anti-aging creams for women, so they need the lotion to safely stimulate the head of their penis.

is this a fucking ad? fuck me jani you aren't even hiding it any more

Circumcision turns the head of the penis to scar tissue so they need artificial lubricants to stimulate themselves

>americans need lube to jerk off
>also seem to think toilet paper is good for cleaning up after

im cut and never used lube as a teen because where the fuck would i get it? did you guys ask your mom to buy you vaselin?

maybe i should have because my cock has literally no sensation now

/thread

wait what??

same here bro, although lube is just cream, any oil or cream in your house would work. but what i really posted to say is the extra cock callouses now let's us fuck longer before coming. she almost always comes twice before i do.

should of used spit like everybody does

bittersweet i suppose, being able to machinegun fuck a girl until she cums is good for the ego but i literally can't feel shit

i need a sissy gf(male) to really drain me

enjoy your aids

I like how you distinguish between male and female sissy gf's.
I was originally under the impression you meant a female sissy, thanks man.

muslims, kikes, americans and other subhumans mutilate their dicks, LMAO

cant make this shit up

ever thought about pets? they'd have tighter holes than any non-loli bumhole and you won't get hiv

>he's not into bug catching

absolutely degenerate

>not using coconut oil
plebs

ive never once jerked with lube before and im circumcised. it feels fine to me. i dont get it

Only retards think you need lotion and kleenex to jack off. They're just rubes falling for Jew marketing.

Sure you can.

Lotion just makes your hand feel like a pussy. American ingenuity.

>"i care about other men's penises"

It's for fapping famalam.