Has this dipshit landed in Mexico yet?

Has this dipshit landed in Mexico yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/why-trumps-whole-election-strategy-relies-internet-nazis/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/when-does-trump-arrive-in-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/487316463204986880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My sources says he hasn't, they're on standby to give him a lead aspiring dose directly onto this small dick jackass' head.

That's why we want a wall.

fuck drumpf

t. mexican with papi issues

is people like you that nobody likes us

Do you worry that the price of burritos might increase after the wall?

Shaddap you CTR fuck!

Why? There's nothing wrong with putting a rabid dog out of his misery.

>t. Trumplet who calls trump 'daddy' unironically and dreams of guzzling down his jizz

tihihi, he thinks anyone can penetrate his multi level security, the SS is just the beginning Paco. After them his personal contract with Academy comes into play.
>DJ has better security than Obama

Wtf. His plane has apparently gone missing

what are the chances the cartels goes after him?

Threatening to assassinate American policians isn't civilized, that's why. You're proving Trump right - there's too many violent Mexicans, and they shouldn't be able to walk into American territory and try to claim the benefits of citizenship.

Why? What are you up to, Juan?

Assasination attempt by smelly mexicans would actually give him a 5point bump.
So please do it.
Maybe Trump set up a false flag already

>dirty mexican so btfo he left the thread
Good job leaf

Your reaction when he is immediately arrested for owing money in Mexico?

>Has this dipshit landed in Mexico yet?
Why are you so worried about Mexico?

Anxious about being sent back, Pablo?

>Why? There's nothing wrong with putting a rabid dog out of his misery.

>rabid dog

>Mexican

>trumplet armchair NEET strategist from sweden talks security

>When babydick trumplets pretend a shitpost on Sup Forums actually carries weight, or is likely to happen in real life because they're so desperate to have their views validated they'll believe anything
>when trump hints at his following to kill Hillary it's ok tho

How's it feel to be this much of an assblasted servobot?

I would be a bit surprised if they didn't tbqh.

Says the pepper belly that lives in a country controled by violent rabid dogs.

If you think this board hasnt helped Trump actually win the republican bid you are retarded.
Its one of the main reasons, this is the spring all the internet shit flows from

>trump calls truth to the dirty nature of spics
>ree what a racist
>Hillary kills people that are against her
>its ok tho

>pepper belly

kek

#ImWithHer kill all kikes and niggers

Trump is notorious for his love of latino pussy. He's just visiting to fuck their women and give them the bill for the wall

I can see your face tattoo and muscle shirt through the computer, cholo

Cartel killings are a drop in the bucket compared to how many people your government kills around the world.

It's pretty clear that Americans are rabid dogs.

>>trump calls truth to the dirty nature of spics
Which truth? At no point have I ever seen trump quote any statistics about Hispanics.
>>Hillary kills people that are against her
Source?

Notice how it's all inside your mind?
Your little mind != reality.

>If you think this board hasnt helped Trump actually win the republican bid you are retarded.
Source?
>Its one of the main reasons, this is the spring all the internet shit flows from
Yes, because some anonymous track suit wearing alcoholic slav right winger is an authority on dictating what influences politics in the real world.

Hey Pedro, want the real red-pill. We made the cartels, like the Zetas, we have taken over your drug trade and are butchering your people with proxies. Google Zetas+School of Americas. Your borders are gone the wall is going up on the new Norteno border. 100 km into Mexico.Texas will help the Republic of the North form and destroy Mexico internally.

Can't wait

hillary will put the niggers to heel

cracked.com/blog/why-trumps-whole-election-strategy-relies-internet-nazis/
heres your soruce

I am aware the US trained Los zetas, it's no secret that the US government and its population is filled to the brim with cockroaches.

That being said Los zetas aren't even a slightly powerful organization nowadays, they got crippled along with Los caballeros templarios.

It's cute that you are fantasizing online about whatever dumb imperialist delusions you jack off to at night though, really shows that commitment towards being a grade A autist.

And "real word" is increasingly merging with the virtual if you didn't notice

>Cracked.com as a source
Might as well post a collegehumor link to go with it
>doesn't substantiate the claim of Hillary killing people
Lmao, just as expected from trump parrots

>yo man, fuck borders and shit, we are all human beans essay

Le meme

Read the article moron and criticise it not the source

>trump goes to mexico
>provokes mexicans to chimp out and protest like the uncivilized savages they are
>proves the need for a wall

4d chess

that POS must be in his jet shitting his pants thinking he has to face the People he insulted
Trump is such a coward

>not even in office yet
>already meeting with Mexican Officials for a sit down chat to diplomatically work out an issue both countries have

What's Hillary doing right now?

>meme
it's a fact

'we' ?do you know that Drumpf is not a candidate in Canada?

I don't think so.

The Mexican President is going to attack Trump to his face, so he can be called a national hero and raise his extremely low approval ratings.

It's an easy way to get popular again. Just attack the most hated American in Mexico.

ITT: butthurt mexican who couldn't make it past the border

Inb4 butthurt reply

The Mexican president invited both of them over to talk, this isn't some 'genius' move on part of trump you jizzguzzling, ignorant homo.

What is it? I find it hard to communicate with someone who is unable to speak in anything other than memespeak.

how many times Trudeau has been threatened on Sup Forums ?
how many times some canadians begged the US to nuke them?
Are you fucking dellusional?

It's a known fact there are people such as yourself who demand open borders to destroy our nation.

1/3 of Mexico's population made it through.
Not too bad. Satan took 1/3 of Heaven's angels.

>The Mexican President is going to attack Trump to his face, so he can be called a national hero and raise his extremely low approval ratings.

That all depends on how Trump handles himself. If he takes it like a champ and emphasizes how he went in good faith and was seriously going to discuss the issue it'll just boost his polls while making Nieto seem like a clown.

I know about Hillary being invited; I wasn't aware she had taken him up on the invitation as Trump did you cockmongling retarded son of a bitch.

Trump must be raped

>It's a known fact there are people such as yourself who demand open borders to destroy our nation.
I don't think you fully comprehend what a 'fact' entails.

Either way, what does it have to do with the chain of replies you've responded to? Me and the guy from Poland were talking about evidence of Hillary killing people, and Sup Forums being the deciding factor in trump's nomination for the Gop candidacy.

man I really need a good wall right about now.

DEVUELVE EL ORO MORO CAGON

She refused. Last time Hillary was there was 2012 to my understanding. She says she will meet with him again at an appropriate time (probably post-election meaning never)

So, where's the part that demonstrates Sup Forums was the deciding factor in all of this?

You're talking about sources yet I don't see anything relevant about it on the article, only a brief description of Sup Forums shitposting.

trump dumps press corp for mexico trip.
landing soon.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/when-does-trump-arrive-in-mexico

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM

Lmao huge influx of butthurt mexicans today. I love it

Mexicans are literally subhuman. We need a wall. Mexico is an enemy of the USA and should be destroyed.

Trump is right about you Mexicans though. He isn't the rabid dog, Mexico is.

>Its a spic acts though online thread.

>Mexicans are literally subhuman. We need a wall. Mexico is an enemy of the USA and should be destroyed.

>t. Uncle cletus posting from his meth shack down by the river in the cornfields of alabama
Cool statement though

See the second reply here

>>t. Uncle cletus posting from his meth shack down by the river in the cornfields of alabama
I'm from Commiefornia and feel the same way. Why must you assume people who hate mexicans live in the south?

any live streams or mexi tv channels online?

Why do you have a photo of me?

Better Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

>what is an outlier

Reminder that this is a real tweet

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/487316463204986880

the Indians hated you. The anglos hated you. Everyone hates you and it's because you guys fucking suck.

That's incredibly accurate and many keks were had.

Not bad amerishit

Source on all these claims?

Trump loves giving Americans the jobs they need.

I like you guys.

We should have just removed Mexican government oh so many years ago.

>we
Why do neets who live with their mommy have the most deluded views, and think in terms of 'we' when they haven't even left the basement for hotpockets?

Holy shit these Mexican cucks have started the best fucking bait I've seen in years

>the best bait
So you pride yourself in pretending to be retarded?
That's good to know.

I will have you know im a time traveler who has seen the Second Mexican American war, we had to nuke CommieFornia and Texas because of you fags.

It
Just
Got
Feet
Higher

TRUMP 2016

Meanwhile Hillary can't even go to Mexico because air pollution will literally kill her.

This whole thread has to be bait, these replies no one is this retarded this has to be bait

LMAO

> 17 posts by this ID

Jesus Christ the Ass-Hurt is real. Stay butt-blasted my Mestizo friend.

You should count the replies I've gotten.
Going by your own logic the asshurt on part of baby dick white bois is bigger.

Stay assblasted my friend and thanks for proving my point yet again.

This mexi cuck is baiting people thread is pretty much dead let the cuck have his fun and just leave the thread to die

>Mexican 'humor'

As opposed to spamming forced loo, leaf, and wall memes amirite?

How's your first billion dollars coming?