This board is unironically pushing me towards voting for Hillary

Hello, I'm actually curious as to why I as a African-American male, should vote for Trump.

To begin, I have been an avid supporter for Trump, arguing for his policies inside and out, organizing local events here in Kentucky, attending the single rally he held here. Debating on the various scandals, politics, and controversies in the Republican and Democrat parties has been a real pleasure this past year since he's announced his candidacy. Personally I absolutely detest HRC, and if you're on Sup Forums, you should already know why.

One of the main strong points that warmed me up to trump was his seemingly nationalistic style of putting Americans first. Increasing the quality of life and economic situation on American soil, and dealing with American problems. We all grew up during an era where being Anti-American (especially if you are born here) was the cool thing to do. Hating America and everything this country was built upon has been popular for a very long time. Personally, I love this country, and find Trumps sentiment very appealing. I do desire an America where people can be ecstatically, apologetically American. I hate to see children raised to hate their country of birth, to spit on their flag, and ignore the great things this country does to help everyone of all status.

But lately, looking at the people who support Trump, it makes no sense as to why I would check his name in November. if the average trump supporter would sooner tie a noose around my neck then shake my hand, why would I vote Trump?

That said, the Trump supporters I tend to meet are generally swell people. But reading what trump supporters tend to say online, really shifts my viewpoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI_20160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRump is a flip flopper and has only said the things he's said to win over the far right, which he has edged into appealing to some mainstream republicans. as the election nears, he will suddenly become more mainstream and begin to reword his politics to cater to a wider audience.

this happens every election on both sides, but more so with republicans (mitt romny tier flip flopping anyone?)

I think Trump is a little disingenuous when he goes through towns and states that have been ravaged by creative destruction, claiming he will bring back jobs by reforming trade (i.e. he is a protectionist and protectionist measures usually od more harm than good in the long run), which i think is a totally wrong way of going about this economic phenomenon and most economists agree in that regard. I do think TPP has some serious problems, which e talks about, so I think maybe i nthat regard he may do something.

honestly, other than his emotional appeals to voters, he doesnt bring a history of public service or propose real solutions. in fact, quite the opposite he has left partnerships holding the bag and has been perpetually involved in law suits. He's not a particularly successful businessman if you ask me. he spends his time creating monikers for his opponents instead of adressing exactly how he plans to do what he does.

eveyrthing he says is incredibly vague and ultimately a bit disappointing.

sorry Sup Forums but I'd rather vote johnson, stein, or hillary before I vote for trump

Blacks voted democrat for decades. Did the community improve? Trump will cut welfare and promote self accountability and responsability, which is the only thing that will lift blacks out of their miserable position. Clinton will just continue pandering to dindus and cause more riots and chimpouts. What do you have to lose?

Thanks for correcting the record. 3 cents have been deposited in your account.

I'm not OP

im not black so that argument doesnt appeal to me. keke.

i do think you're right tho, we dont need to get rid of welfare, but it definitely needs to be restructured, we need limits on the type of handouts, both in terms of amounts and time spent on welfare.

i have extended family that has lived of the safety net in california, they have 3 kids and live in a 1 bed room efficiency..yeah. we shouldnt be bankrolling this kind of thing.

the best thing we can do to help minorities is legalize and tax drugs

we need to treat all that nonsense like alcohol and tobacco with hefty taxes. if they refuse to cooperate, we just send the justice department and the IRS after them. Legitimizing their communities's drug trade will help reduce black markets and organized crime, which will ultimately cut down on violence and improve conditions i think.

someone has to

Don't take the stuff you read here seriously, most nazis and stormfags are either roleplayers or angry neckbeard virgins who never leave their homes.

Sup Forums is not an accurate representation of an average citizen.

Would you rather vote for a man who has supporters who are openly racist, or vote for a women who has supporters who are closed racist? Clinton supporters are those type of white people who will shake your hand, then call you a nigger behind your back, while they vote for more and more things that are harmful towards the black community. Atleast with Trump you'll get tax cuts, and a job. Clinton is just going to increase your taxes, and keep giving you welfare to make you stay in your ghetto while she waits for a black gangbanger to kill you, or for you to snort cocaine and overdose. Reminder: Clinton called black youth super predators, while Trump gave those black youth jobs! :D

There's no record to be corrected.These are my thoughts. If you actually support Trump instead of you should be thinking about what is affecting trumps Poll numbers, and how to improve this as a supporter. Thanks for the memepost though.

In short, It's largely a community and culture problem. This is largely a problem with how the African-American community is raised and expected to behave due to media and what can now be considered social norms. Lack of ethically affluent leaders due to the many assassinations during / post the civil rights movement helped cultivate this toxic culture, where you must conform to the general idea of what is "Black". Democratic policies tend to have an immediate impact on the Black community, offering instantaneous relief and aid. Which obviously goes well with the people you vote for (similar to how a tax cut will go well with people who pay large sums through taxes). I don't necessarily think it is a problem with voting Democrat / Republican. I re-state, it's a community and culture issue.

He has been weaving between his stances. I do wonder what the Trump of November will support. His speeches are most certainly vague, and I don't really expect more of him, considering he is not a practiced politician and is simply giving information out to the masses. Personally a vote for Johnson or Stein is wasted. It's either Trump or Hillary for this race. I've been Trump thus far, but not sure about when November comes.

>But lately, looking at the people who support Trump, it makes no sense as to why I would check his name in November. if the average trump supporter would sooner tie a noose around my neck then shake my hand
>the average trump supporter
>^as portrayed by the media
>now please respond and validate my version of reality put forth

if you can't think for yourself they should hang you stupid white nigger impersonating a black person. ever single last one of you pretenders should be executed.

Man, I hate stormfags, but most people here are not stormfags, thankfully.
There are lots of people here who aren't racist and like trump.

It's banter you stupid butthurt nigger. Go be a good uncle tom and vote for your slaver Hillary, i don't give a fuck. i laugh watching your people suffer, and hillary will bring on the pain.

>im a nigger and i agree with Trump but some people on the even-more-racist equivalent of Xbox Live support Trump so im #Shill4Hill now. i like living in the ghetto.

Nobody would tie a noose around your neck, simply because those kind of people don't exist anymore, and if they do they are numbered in the thousands in the US, generously speaking.

But sure, vote Clinton...I presume you know the definition of insanity.

>tie a noose around my neck then shake my hand, why would I vote Trump?

Thats EXACTLY the democrat policy. The democrats have NO incentive to improve the condition of black people, because they need the black vote to be dependent on them

*unzips dick*
prepare for a debate, sucker. i am a king of internet debates and beat unidan himself when i debated him on /r/sandersforpresident.
trump is a bigot who can go fuck himself, african-americans such as yourself should vote for hillary because she has a strong track record of fighting for civil rights for gays and african-americans who the republicans hate.

This.

If you niggers make enough money to not need food stamps, then how are evil monsters like Hillary going to get elected? The democrats depend on people existing in poverty for votes.

That's why when some poor folks get uppity, they have to move in another million third-world folk to vote for them instead.

honestly, if you niggers are really this stupid, then i really will be racist.

Because Neo-slavery to the state using social programs is an actual thing

>strong track record of supporting Klansmen

Blacks have been voting democrat for years now, and nothing has gotten better for them. I live near Cleveland and the city has only gotten worse over the last 8 years. Construction literally everywhere, roads are falling apart, not many jobs, and many of the buildings are just boarded up. I could walk from my office to the Subway on the same street, not even a full block away, and I'd walk past two boarded up buildings and a bunch of rubble from a wall that has yet to be cleaned up (entire bricks just laying on the sidewalk basically) and it's been like this ever since this office moved.

You also have to keep in mind, Sup Forums is not one person and this is Sup Forums, watch IDs per thread and expect trolls and shit posters.

The person you hate, the liar, is the one telling you that Trump supporters would lynch you.

Why you people, and I mean liberals, believe shit the Clintons say is just unreal.

>he's not a particularly successful businessman

t. wageslave with under $1000 in checking account

Good stay a assblasted faggot

KYS

>I hate to see children raised to hate their country of birth, to spit on their flag, and ignore the great things this country does to help everyone of all status.

nigga these crackers would still have you in chains if they could. The only nationalism they care about is White Nationalism. They talk about "real America" and patriotism but everyone knows what they really mean.

You have misconceptions so I'll just fire back quickly.
>Would you rather vote for a man who has supporters who are openly racist, or vote for a women who has supporters who are closed racist?
No one would enjoy being openly discriminated against, so I think the choice is obvious. Both examples are terrible, But why would I want to be in a country where racial discrimination is endorsed.

>Atleast with Trump you'll get tax cuts, and a job

Tax cuts are good I suppose, personally I don't need a Job.

>Clinton is just going to increase your taxes, and keep giving you welfare to make you stay in your ghetto while she waits for a black gangbanger to kill you, or for you to snort cocaine and overdose.

Don't live in the ghetto, maybe i'll be murdered though, I vehemently oppose recreational drug use.

>Reminder: Clinton called black youth super predators, while Trump gave those black youth jobs!

My Mothers response(From memory some months ago) about this quote and the whole black incarceration: "Yeah she did, and Bill and her needed to lock them up, They were acting crazy."

Personally, I do not care whom she called a super predator, It's similar to that whole Illegals are all murderers and rapists Trump fiasco. It's a statement for the targeted criminal group, not the entire population.

trump is a playa, has got unlimited swag, endless bling, supermodel wife, buildings and steaks with his name on them, is an official wwf wrestling star, and generally speaking is what every black guy wants to be

hillary, on the other hand, is like your old highschool principal who wants to expel you for being a super predator

Trick question. Felons can't vote.

>shake my hand

when trump is prez we're leaving germ shakes behind and moving towards a glorious fist bumping future. either that or japanese bows.

Kill yourself nigger

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. That because some other people that support the same candidate that you support based on their ideals and how they think this country should be run don't like you, that you can no longer support the candidate that you would still support otherwise?

That your perception of the "average trump supporter" is decided by what is essentially a fringe website with a board for political discussion, despite your actual real life experiences painting a very different picture?

Is this what you're saying?

#wearewithher

Why would you judge a candidate and base your vote on what kind of people support him, and not on what he's going to do, and his plans in general?

You shouldn't vote for Trump. I'd rather you stay segregated in your poor ghetto

>inb4 I'm rich

I'd rather the majority of you stay in your super predator homes

We project into trump too often. He's going to make America less racialized again.

>he votes based on how offensive an online community notorious for being edgy and pushing the envelope is

I grew up in white upper middle class suburbia as a white kid, in a thoroughly blue state that hasn't voted for a Republican president since ww2. I was an insider on all the jokes and taunts my white compatriots would throw at the black kids we bussed in from low income black neighborhoods as part of our state's (((diversity initiatives))). I heard these supposedly progressive white kids throwing around the n word, joking about little Africa (the party of the halls the black kids would congregate in), laugh about how they took the advanced classes to get away from the stones and the monkeys, you name it.

Bottom line, white people don't trust a black person until they know them. The default for all whites, whether they admit it or not, is to believe the ((violent ape nigger)) stereotypes until the black individual in question proves them wrong. That's the truth of the matter. All the lip service given to diversity by liberals is simply ignorance or white guilt or some combination of the above; whites made the poor niggers dumb and violent, and now we must coddle them because they will devolve into their African counterparts if we treat them like equals.

Thus, the white liberal apologist agenda is perpetuated, and the worst part is the vast majority of liberals never have to deal with diversity consequences in their day to day lives because they still live in white dominated middle class NIMBY neighborhoods that are either too expensive or too far away from most lower middle class neighborhoods to have to cope with diversity. This is why it's so easy for out of touch white people to preach about it and harp on those who are honest about their prejudices, because they can easily pretend to be superior while at the same time not having to face their own prejudices.

The ppl who say they would lynch you for no reason are kikes.

Learn the difference. They are not white acne are trying to turn both of us into slaves. Get on board with nationalism or get crushed beneath it.

>fake story
>gosh I better be super nice to niggers or else they won't vote for trump!

Get out fake nigger

If an image board of shit posters can change your mind, you must be very easily swayed.

You say I have misconceptions, while you also have misconceptions. You think every Trump supporter is racist, while that's not true at all. I've been to 5 Trump rallies, and there is a sea of diversity in it, and everyone gets along, and there is never any racism. I've never been called a nigger attending one of these events, and the only thing I learned is that the media hypes up isolated incidents that have the intent to create a scene, in order to increase the division of the American people

>This board is unironically pushing me towards voting for Hillary.
Then you're an idiot. The people ITT fellating you because of your race are bigger idiots, though.

Let me explain.
>avid supporter for Trump
>argue for his policies inside and out
>organize events
>attend rally
>detest HRC

>some anons on an obscure Mongolian fishing forum say some mean things
>do a 180 and vote for one of the worst candidates the Dems have ever put forward knowing full well she's bad for the country

If you are that much of a temperamental baby, then just don't bother voting at all. I hope this is b8.

But i do want a noose around your neck. Why should i vote for a black man when all his supporters want to steal my car or wallet?

Then go vote for Hillary you uppity nigger

Look here you stupid nigger, you aren't "African American". You are a black, that is it. You weren't born in Africa and you aren't some special snowflake. If you were killed right now the world would keep going and not even blink an eye. Get over yourself and your dumbass racial identity politics and maybe you will start to matter in the world. Also get better at baiting faggot.

You aren't black you articulate faggot

Everybody sage this wigger

I am obviously thinking for myself, which is why I'm here to gather a wide array of opinions on the subject. I am black, but you do not have to believe me. Opinion and Text don't have racial alignments.

Low energy reply for a Low energy post.

True, democrats are not necessarily the African-Americans' best interest in a lot of regards.

The noose analogy, was obviously a hyperbole. My claims or observances don't come from the MSM, but from how trump supporters behave online.

I also added, how I have had many pleasant experiences with Trump supporters in real life, but I may only be able to contribute that to my area.

>it's another I was a trump supporter until I started getting paid to shill for Hilary episode.

You are not a nigger and you never were a Trump supporter.

Trump is the best candidate we've had in decades, while Hillary is probably literally the worst ever.

We've needed a candidate who would address the concerns of the American people instead of globalists for a change. The border needs to be secured. Trade deals like NAFTA and TPP that are horrible for American workers need to be stopped. Our Constitutional rights need to be preserved.

And we need a President who doesn't have a history of selling out this country for donations to her Foundation, violating national security by having classified emails on an unsecured server, committing felonies, and getting Americans killed.

Trump is the only one we can trust for all of those things. Hillary and Johnson are globalist puppet sellouts who will do what the globalists want and keep the borders open, keep passing more trade deals that hurt the American people, and keep taking away our rights.

If you want the government to start working for the American people and stop working for the globalist elites, you have to vote Trump.

Consider the record...
CORRECTED

ITT: Nigger gets enslaved by Democrat voting machine because of complicit media regurgitations.

Surprise level: 0

I did state, In real life the trump supporters I've met so far have been good people. Though the race distribution was 90% Caucasian, there was nothing outrageous happening until protests occurred outside of the stadium.

This board, was used for an attention getter, and focal point because this board, the one I am dialoguing with, is what is relevant to the discussion. You can not speak for other factors concerning other people.

The "Mean Things" said here does not matter to me. One of the brighter parts of interacting with the Sup Forums community as a child, was that when the odd person would try to demoralize you by calling you a mean word, you didn't really care. because you go home on VOIP programs and sling nasty shit to your online-friends all day without restraint.

The main take-away from the post, is that the driving factor is the conduct of Trump supporters in general online. I will re-state, I can't use my personal anecdotes as sufficient evidence because the people I meet may simply be related to my area.

HRC IS a terrible person, and I don't agree with her on many things, but logically she is the best candidate the Democrats could have offered. She's a legacy politician riding a wave of feminism and controversy that only makes her stronger. a perfect candidate to take the throne when Obama leaves his office. She has name recognition for the uninformed voter, support of the MSM and most of her colleagues. Which is why even though, there are many, many reasons to burn her career to the ground. she is still powering through the pre-election polls.

[]

I'd prefer American, but that's not going to happen in my lifetime. The mention of my race was to make it relative to the discussion. Everything that makes you mad is not bait.

I am. Everyone should have decent literary skills, especially if you decide to be the leader of a topic.

You seem to be under a misconception. I feel like a faggot trying to speak for Sup Forums, but if I had to guess I'd say the majority of us are fine with upstanding, black American citizens- like you seem to be. If you contribute to society and don't act like trash, you're fine by me. Just look at Sup Forums's overall reaction to Sheriff David Clarke. Yeah, there are a few stormfags here that generally hate all black people, but they're the minority.

What we have a problem with is niggers. It's the same way we're fine with upstanding white people, but hate degenerate white trash and white Tumblr liberals, or the way we're fine with upstanding homosexuals, but hate faggots.

It's all about your actions and the way you present yourself. However, because the majority of the black community acts so shitty, the hatred for them will always seem amplified.

Do I generally tend not to associate with blacks? Yep. But that's because I'm aware of stats and have basic pattern recognition. You, though, seem like the kind of person I'd enjoy going out and getting a beer with.

With that said, vote for whoever the fuck you want. If you're willing to be turned off to a candidate based on the actions of some faggots on Sup Forums, well, that's on you.

I'm Jewish myself, I'd say Sup Forums hates me a lot more than it hates you, but I still like the faggots on this board and don't mind the 'gas the kikes' shit. That's just Sup Forums.

I would rather land one of those $30k meme contracts than be a shill, But to be honest, I would shill for any candidate fora decent price. seems like an easy side-job.

I have stated, my opinions are not because of the MSM, and I have personally experiences at a rally an incident involving protestors that was taken far out of context.

Along with this post, there have been some very good posts on this thread,(I do not have the time to link you all)
But thank you to everyone who participated in my small discussion, I will not be replying to the thread any further.

For the rest of you who literally cannot think beyond posting memes and name calling, have fun with the rest of your day I suppose.

Curious how OP post and the first post use different ID's

No one cares who you vote for, nigger.

"We" aren't anything. I'm just here to shitpost and cause butt hurt.

Get in the fucking oven

>In short, It's largely a community and culture problem. This is largely a problem with how the African-American community is raised
It's primarily a genetic problem, actually, since their low average intelligence is overwhelmingly genetic in origin. The first step to fixing any problem is to honestly accept the true causes of it.

>Get in the fucking oven

Not enough room in any modern oven for me and all my shekels.

Are you in Louisville?

Do you really think 99% of these basement dwelling NEETS vote?

Here's my point.

Liberals might agree with me that Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt person to ever run for President.

But then they say that Trump is worse.

Which is what Hillary is telling them.

>ID is kok
Really make you think.

θΩθ

>he spends his time creating monikers for his opponents
While this is very childish it's also, unfortunately, effective. And it's about time that the Republicans started doing it back. Every prominent Republican in recent memory has been characterized as either a doofus or a shadowy nefarious character. People are just so used to Democrats slinging mud that when a Republican does it it seems out of place.

Are you still here OP? Are you in Louisville? I will meet you and convince you face to face if you are.

What the fuck, I love Hillary now

>go to one of the most racist places on the internet
>OMG PEOPLE HERE CALLED ME A NIGGER
>WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI.zip DOWNLOAD
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI_20160

>trump is going to start a race war because people on Sup Forums are mean to me
I really hope you're baiting.

Voting for Hillary is a bigger mistake than Voting Trump; the simple reason being that Empirical evidence suggests that she is a warmonger - she will perpetuate violence once in office because that's all she's ever known. Trump, for all his Talk and bluster (and it really is all talk with this man - he is a New York City liberal), though he is hated by most New Yorkers I know -- he can't do much harm. He's too incompetent/ so vote Trump or don't vote. Voting for Hillary is voting for faggotry. Voting Trump is voting for antichrist.

>implying this stupid board means anything

You're a faggot if you take this board or its users seriously.

Saged.

CTR SHILL DETECTED

NEXT TIME TRY HARDER

Thank (((You))) for correcting the record.

Now go back to Africa you filthy nigger.

Sage

Well just shut the fuck up when things continue to get worse after voting for yet another democrat. Don't want to hear about black lives matter or muh oppression.

This is an egyptian hieroglyphic painting board. Nothing anyone says here means anything of consequence.