What's the Sup Forumserdict?

What's the Sup Forumserdict?

Bad movie, good soundtrack, some fun scenes here and there. The lead character can't act, and I would bet a lot of money that the woman paying the mage is literally a prostitute who cant' speak English.

Didn't even bother to see it.

bad movie that bears no resemblance to the source material.

*woman playing the mage

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I see that the live action adaptation of Fate/Stay Night has gone well.

>Directed by Guy Ritchie

SEVEN fucking seasons of Sons of Anarchy, and they still haven't realized that this faggot can't act?
Seriously though?

>we want the youngins audience!
>what do they like? video games!
>so, the conclusion is ...
>???
>(no profit)

Guy Ritchie needs to stick to gangster movies.

Fucking fun as hell. Weird, alternate takes on the legends are neither automatically bad or good, but I enjoyed the shit out of this movie.

Read Vinland Saga

Yeah, how the hell did he direct this? He's always so clean and well put together, the table scene with the best friends early on is the only scheme that felt like him

It is funny though, when I went to see it I felt bad it wasn't a video game, the whole movie totally flows like one. Too bad

n-nani?

>people think this is real
guys, this is clearly the work print, I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm sure the finished movie looks much better than this

I genuinely thought it was really fun, if you ignore how its not really like the real story, and just see it as a generic fanatasy movie, it's pretty solid

Soundtrack was awesome too

H-he is fast!

Fuck you this movie was kino

Yeah you keep telling yourself that Guy

>JAYSUS CORIST JACKIE BOY!!!

epic so epic lmaooooooooo

Okay, I'm really tired of the grey and gritty Arthur and Robin Hood stories.
Those characters are naturally bright and kind of silly when presented, but that's what they are.

King Arthur is not a realistic hero, he is a Myth embodying ideals and goodness. If you don't want to tell that kind of story, don't make a King Arthur movie. How many fucking gritty Arthurs have there been in the last 10 years, 3?
It didn't work before, so why would it now?

gib mage gf

he's a big guy

Better than BvS

Pretty bad movie with pretty bad CG. A couple of ok scenes and fights but not really worth it.

Better choice

Why did Thomas Malory omit this important scene from Le Morte D'Arthur?