BOW YOU SHITS

it will be after I breed her

i hope so

>Besssaay, thank ther god fer beessay an er' tits
thats the only correct way to bessie post

It will be once I impregnate her.

I imagine there's a lot of structural engineering gone into her outffit

t.virgin who's never had sex

Fat tits are disgusting and absolutely unstatisfactory. Putting a cherry on top of a pile of shit won't make it a cake. Putting a nipple on top of a pile of lard won't make it a boob.
I like big tits btw, that's why the farce of lard tits pisses me off so much. It's like a woman with dyes hair, it's fake.

she's way past the age where being chubby is attractive. the stretch marks, the dark blotches of skin on her thighs/armpits, the smell, the leathery skin..

plus who the fuck wants to be around a woman with that kind of hair

Robert liked to inspect the feminine hygiene of his whores. Check out this clip. He's inspecting to see if her pussy smells like blackberry jam.
youtu.be/583fSgvqPQU
>2:40

BESSIE COME BURY YOUR GREAT BIG TITS IN MY FACE

>mfw i live in Chicago but i never go to this bar
Should i go and take new pics?

you sound like a total faggot. low test.

You missed your chance, none of them are going to go there during the Game of Thrones off season. Maybe they'll get really desperate for attention and start watching Westworld and you'll have another shot.

Huge tits are amazing as long as the chick attached to them isn't fat, you fucking faggot. Chick in OP's pick is probably fat

>Probably
Nigga, are we looking at the same fucking picture?

Let's not stand on ceremony here, Sup Forums. I'd bust a nut deep inside Bessie and run far away.

If anyone actually would fuck them, congrats you have no standards at all.

My dick got hard reading that.

It will be once I plant my seed in her

You're in a shill thread.

for you

it's not repulsive unless there are too many stretchmarks or it is too reminiscent of cottage cheese in appearance.

And they say homosexuals don't have an agenda.

it is

They wouldn't even consider me anyways. I'd be rejected and humiliated like always. I've been rejected by worse before.

gimme rhe green hair goblin

leave it to you guys to worship a fat mexican hipster with bad taste in television. a marked improvement from that fetal alcohol syndrome reddit girl with the stupid reviews.

>sits front and centre during every video
>always showing off her tits

What does she mean by this?

that's Morgan, she's unironically the best one

>you will never passionately nurse on her udders while she jerks you off and you cum all over your belly

WHY LIVE

Her tattoos are by far the most disgusting thing about her, followed by her face.

He's right, having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because you're driving off a cliff

>bessie

>Putting a nipple on top of a pile of lard won't make it a boob.

...that's exactly what a boob is though.

>PROBABLY

Bro her bmi is absolutely OBESE

>all over your belly
>not all over hers

That guy's head is almost as big as vin diesel's.

to be fair jenny has a killer body user

Gods I was a boar

RICH PIANA IS DEAD
IM A FAGGOT
RICH PIANNA IS DEAD

histrionic personality disorder, look it up, learn how to spot the signs before it's too late.

Is that a trap on the right?

>You have no standards
And? I also have sex. Would rather fuck 4-5s than be a lonely piece of shit who hasn't had pussy in years.

The homosexuals have an agenda. Look in this thread for proof.

>chubby is attractive
>ever

I knew all you fags were virgins but, Jesus, that's a new low

Closeted homosexuals are the most vocal.

THIS GUY FUCKS

If you are implying that my only choices are 4s or nothing you're misguided. Some people on here are successful and/or good looking.

No, just a cunt who used M'lord.

shes a fucking cow
reconsider your life virgin

Bessie stepsister. It usening

The pic you posted is wrong.
1. men store fat in their stomachs, women in their thighs (the evolutionary reason lies in the fact that men had to hunt and run, an activity where fat thighs would be a hinderence, while women were gatherers and tended to the children)
2. the women is also fat, disgustingly so

MODS MODS MODS

Id fuck her, I am not a virgin

t. Closeted homosexual overcompensating

I fail to see the problem.

there's a considerable amount of time no great difference in how the fat is distributed in the breast for obese, chubby, and skinny and women. there is more frequently a difference in the shape of the areolas however. often it doesn't matter much for the appearance of the breasts whether a woman is obese or chubby or skinny even less so for the appearance of breasts of a woman while wearing a bra.

people shouldn't care a lot about how attractive other people are though.

Why do autists always stretch to the most extreme example of anything?

green semen demon

>on-topic threads deleted while this stays up
Looks like you're right

Disgusting

I just wanted to trigger you. Looks like it worked. Thanks for the (You)s

It is. Thing is, if you've been with a fat bitch (like me), you know that just like the curtain matching the drapes, the titties match the gunt,

Also, the 'tits' are deflated baps that when out of a bra sag and lose volume. Can't believe the hype around this bitch on this board

This

Her farts are probably massive.

looking at the green girls instagram, this is a rabbit hole i dont wanna go down

>ITT: Virgins arguing about body parts they've only seen online

Bessie on the left knows she can't move graciously so she tries to be le quirky and looks awful doing that 'ironically'

>It's like a woman with dyes hair, it's fake.
You lost me here. Most women dye thier hair and you probably don't even notice.

who the fuck is this?

>being a slave to your dick
lmfao

why is Sup Forums obsessed about this fat ugly bitch? fucking hell couldn't you niggers at least pick someone who doesn't look like a troll

Bessie

Titty fuck, game of thrones and chill? Bessie plz respond

>faggots triggered by a woman

Can't you all just fuck off already for Christ's sake.

Someone knows the names of her friends?

The girl with the green hair and the cute one?