Milo Murphy's Law

Since two new episodes will air tomorrow on Disney Channel, there may as well be a thread.

Party of Peril
>Melissa and Zack throw Milo his first surprise birthday party, the only real birthday party he's ever had; Milo goes to the opera and when things go wrong, he ends up center stage.

Smooth Opera-tor
>Milo goes to the opera and when things go wrong, he ends up center stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdisneychannel.go.com/milo-murphys-law/video/vdka3471338/01/04-party-of-perilsmooth-operator#playlist=PL551978168
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-x3qoqJvDcX0NaWmUzYUF3Tkk/view?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#F!0UAimbKZ!nR9nhy5WlZn0jN1mb7tpvw
twitter.com/AshMichelleSims/status/791016960431681536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got one on Thursday too, and for some reason Disney rather than Disney XD.

At least my network package will allow me to see the Disney Channel ones in HD

Bump

This show needs more attention, to be honest.

>the only real birthday party he's ever had

That's actually really sad.

Shit happens man.

Needs more delicious sister feet

It feels like we are still in the introductory phase. We have only really met:
-Upbeat main character.
-Best friend with the heart of gold and the danger fetish.
-Third wheel.
-Angry dweeb who hates Milo but has a crush on Melissa.
-Endearing Oneechan who is accepting of her family's situation.
-Quirky teacher with a wood fetish.
-Doctor Zone and Timeape / Pistachio boys.
-Dioge.

I still suspect the llamas are recurring villains. And we have yet to actually get to know their classmates or umbrella dude.

I think they're airing on DXD the day after they premiere on Disney Channel.

I so far like the show, pandering is minimal, characters are enjoyable, humor isn't low brow gross out shit and fetish fuel

>pandering is minimal
except to waifufags

>you will never suck on Zack's big black cock

Why even live?

>llama sign

It's a sign!

That can be said for any show though.

Disney Channel website has the new episode if anyone is interested.

rip link pls

watchdisneychannel.go.com/milo-murphys-law/video/vdka3471338/01/04-party-of-perilsmooth-operator#playlist=PL551978168
new ep is up

>watchdisneychannel.go.com/milo-murphys-law/video/vdka3471338/01/04-party-of-perilsmooth-operator#playlist=PL551978168

it tells me to choose an operator and tell that this is FREE!* or some shit

Decent show, but not nearly as good as Phineas and Ferb. Format is dulled a lot down. Like only one plot, songs are occasional, and not credits scene/musical reprise in credits.

GotDANG. This show needs to incorporate Mrs. Murawski more often!

I don't give a shit about Melissa.

and we wanted a link to a RIPPED ep anyway

They probably just want you to prove you are already paying, but being outside United States, I don't have a chance to see it either way.

>Soap Opera-tor
>not Soap Opera-inator

Fun fact: she's named after Swampy's daughter and Melissa's named after Povenmire's daughter.

It's kind of funny that Weird Al is older than the ages of the two actors playing Melissa and Zach combines and doubled.

Name is literally D-O-G. Can't believe I didn't catch that off the bat.

>she's named after Swampy's daughter
Aren't you getting confused with Jenny from Phineas and Ferb? I don't recall Mrs./Miss Murawski ever having her first name revealed.

Yeah, but the last name is her married name.

I don't think he's an agent.

I wish they did more music. Theme song is super catchy. Rooting For the Enemy was also good. Then again, I'm a sucker for most "Weird Al" songs.

I thought it was some Japanese word at first.

Should have one episode where Doof's good stinklekrampeninator hits Milo and his bad luck is negated for one day.

>that rack

it's Frankie's lbd all over again

This show is giving me the comfy and seems to be picking up...but slowly, and I don't mind that.

>But seriously, we need more waifus

Melissa to me is some genetic cross of Candace and Vanessa, which may be the reason for my lack of concern for her.

Does anyone have login for WDXD? i can teach you how to rip

DISH?

So no one's got it on megas or anything yet?

yeah, someone rip it please

First i don't know why Melissa gave me the biggest hardon, but amazingly Milo's sister managed to give me a bigger hardon

what the hell is with the girls in this show that give me such hardons?

Most likely will watch it tonight when it streams.

They are pretty sexy, especially Melissa with her bedroom eyes.

Friend sent me the link, so I'm ripping. Should be up soon

Awesome!

720p of Party of Peril - Smooth Opera-tor:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-x3qoqJvDcX0NaWmUzYUF3Tkk/view?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#F!0UAimbKZ!nR9nhy5WlZn0jN1mb7tpvw

Melissa's rack is impressive.

FUCK, thank you. I've been waiting for this episode all morning.

>rapist duck

I love how Milo just sat and watched.

Is it just me or was today's end credit drawings really bad? Were they drawn by a different artist or something?

milo is in an "edge of tomorrow/groundhog day" type situation. in order to make sure every one survives his bad luck some sacrifices have to be made.

So, instead of being into a ginger bombshell that is Melissa, he is into some ehhh chick?

I don't think I would ever want to go-kart with Milo.

thanks uploadbro

I think we can all agree that Melissa is the perfection

It honestly feels forced. Go figure, the writer for this wrote "Act Your Age" for Phineas and Ferb too.

If you're talking about the triangle guy getting in with mexican chick, well, at least she was into him like the entire series, so it makes sense

>mexican jewish chick
ftfy

This show is turning me into a disgusting waifufag, I don't wanna be like this, please help.

too bad part of her chest is a house.

It's worth it. Just imagine their relationship. It'd be hilarious.

The opera is The Sopranos, right?

8/10 episode

>SNAP

Thanks.

show of hands, who ever actually had BIG birthday parties? I never knew anyone who did

I wonder how Milo sprained his tongue, and how Melissa helped out with it
You have to love the idea of someone with OCD and an accent.

But.. they're carts.. that go!

better not be any chocolate in that brown-colored cake and/or icecream diogee ate..
thankfully milo's bad luck never seems to be the straight-up tragic cliche-country-music-song kind.

Where?

look at the bottom left of the cupboard between the legs of the two outfits

did they seriously go to an opera of Analyze This?
I definitely laughed my ass off at the elaborate speculation as to how a convoluted thing could cause things go go wrong, followed by "eh or it could just slip because i didnt tie it very tight" and then you see the rope is, like in old pre-digital cartoons, a lighter color and different detail level from the background

Zach is so obviously a third wheel it is funny.

so to fix what you originally said: mrs murawski is named after swampy's son-in-law

why did Mr Baritone have such cool hair?

Did he give any indication he was 'into' Amanda?
It kinda makes sense he'd like someone organized, who could handle his shit, but she also.. clearly doesn't like his shit
fuckin good eye m8

honestly the show is very generic and boring, phineas and ferb had a lot more going for it this early on

Weird Al felt wasted in the pilot

twitter.com/AshMichelleSims/status/791016960431681536

>the duck was still chasing that guy through the B episode

was not expecting that

Fun episode.

woah, good eye

huh. can't agree with that. they've had no interaction

Well, to be fair, it's not like Candace had more than mild crush for Jeremy by the first P&F episodes (she went chasing some England prince soon after for an episode).

It's actually a nice irony have the walking disaster having a thing for a perfectionist.

>that satellite falling from the sky
now that i think about it though, that happened quite a few times in P+F. satellites fall a lot. Linda should have chosen her words better.