Yup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PYcdTvDjBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i hate trump now

It was a leg problem you dolt.

>Too unhealthy
He has a problem with his leg

Don't forget to put "sage" in the options area.

Considering flatfeet disqualify people from the military.

Trump didn't fight in Vietnam, the most controversial war in American history which ultimately ended up being pointless because we pulled out before the mission was accomplished? Geez, what a retard

Why would anyone use this argument, the Vietnam war a horrible, violent mistake.

I guess he is smarter than most Americans.

Yeah who knows when those bone spurs are going to come back...

Never mind shillary's multiple clots and strokes.

because he's a rich boy who's had everything handed to him.
Nah, he's just a pussy who wants to bomb alleged terrorists and entire family trees... oh, and bring back torture worse than before.

Nope.
His medical deferment was denied, his number just wasn't called for the draft.

Are you implying Trump has given anything up regarding his health (let alone tax returns)?

His doctor wrote him a Kim Jung-un letter of approval, admitted it, and did so because he feared Trump and his campaigns response.

Vietnam was a corrupt and unjust war. Everyone knew it and anyone who dodged it was a smart man.

>his number just wasn't called for the draft
>rich white boy

Pick one. I'll help you out, it ain't the first.

It doesn't anymore

t. DEPper

>TRUMP DIDN'T FIGHT IN VIETNAM GUYZZ!!!!

Neither did Hillary you dipshits.
Bill was a draft dodger too.

Congratulations everyone.
The last president to serve in combat was George H. W. Bush in WWII

Oh, so, conservatives support draft dodgers now. Got it. You guys change with the wind, it seems.

Never mind Trump never protested the war, just relied on his wealth and father's status to get him out.

No wonder his "doctor" only spent 5 minutes giving him his last checkup like the tv told me.

I didn't realize he was handed hundreds of millions of dollars.

>Conservatives are one person

>vietnam was a unjust war and draft dodgers are heroes

>Trump didn't go to nam the coward.

Poor caption meme

Try harder

His father's business (which was government subsidized), property, money, among other things.

Attacking Trump for not serving is sexist. Hillary got out of serving because of her vagina.

>it would have been better if this self made Billionaire who employs and houses thousands of Americans died in Vietnam because he hurts my feelings with his comments

>OMG *insert black guy* WAS JUST A THUG, BUT BEING A THUG ISN'T A CRIME! SOCIETY NEEDS MORE THUGS! #BLM
leftist "logic"

Yes it does. I was disqualified for flat feet.

0.03 cents has been deposited into your account, shills. Please check your accounts.

Thank you,
Trump And Company

source

>CTR Detected

Thankyou for correcting the record.

After he made money of his own.

>muh small loan

There are plenty of people that take a small loan and turn it into a useless degree and credit card debt. That is actually considered a problem in our country by some people.

fuckin kek theres a difference between flat feet and brain damage.

While your candidate is taking naps and paying you 20 cents per (you), ours is talking with the Mexican President. Also sage'd

I'll just leave this here

of course, how convenient.

>CTR thinks we (or Trump) are establishment republicans
TOP KEK. are you serious m8?

Bonus points for not being a puppet and murdering people in third world nations to protect (((liberty))).

Huh, it's almost like the military has more stringent health standards than your run of the mill office jobs do.

I'm done googling for you boys. He inherited somewhere around 200 to 400 million dollars. From stocks he inherited, bonds and mutual funds, etc. He's even pushing to leave billions to his kids.... more legacy wealth. This is all easily accessible... including how his father was subsidized and saved by the big bad government.

>While your candidate is taking naps and paying you 20 cents per (you), ours is talking with the Mexican President.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. Try again, Trumpster. Is he going to make Mexico pay for the wall? Is that what they're discussing? Nope. Another lie guaranteed to never be answered.

So he's smart enough to get out of the draft and he has intimate knowledge of the taxes and import/export law changes it would take for him to make his textiles here.

Just put him in the white house already.

I heard. Congratulations.

>So he's smart enough
>So he's rich enough

Pick one.

>successful people cant leave their kids inheritance

Yes, Trump's father's death in 1999 really helped him after he was running given control of the company in 1971. What the fuck is the deal with sour grapes when it comes to the wealthy? What the fuck do you want the wealthy to do with their money?

What are you then? One of the people #feelingthejohnson or the repugnant faggot that always says "I'm above politics man, its all so stupid." More likely than not your just some sad sack of shit shill sifting through his image folder trying to be clever.

Did you fight in Vietnam?

>successful people cant leave their kids inheritance
Yup, he's just a self-made billionaire like he said, right? Never mind he would have more money today if he just had sat on it.

>What are you then?
A detractor. Would you rather I come along and suck the cock of Trump with you guys or something? Would make things easier, I suppose.

I wasn't alive. But all the men on my family's side did. Every, single, one.

>No, but other people fought for me
So you're just like Trump? Nice.

>There are plenty of people that take a small loan and turn it into a useless degree and credit card debt. That is actually considered a problem in our country by some people.

Trump never had any of these problems... and his father paid for his education. Not that he really needed it... he just inherited a spot.

They disqualify you for a million different reasons. Have mild asthma and have to use an inhaler every so often. Too bad. Took anti-depressants back when you were 14? Too bad. Not a US citizen, national, permanent resident? Too bad.

There's a war and we're drafting? Don't worry we'll toss a medical waiver after medical waiver for you. We'll even draft you if you're an illegal Mexican and naturalize you on the spot.

Uh, no. If I was of age and alive, I would've been sent to war. The wealthy were the only true victors in getting deferments. I wonder if he used the same family doctor (or the doctor's father) he used for his glowing "health report".

Like the doctor who wrote him that glowing report, the doctor when he was 22 was equally threatened or felt threatened... or paid off, who knows.

>Yup, he's just a self-made billionaire like he said, right? Never mind he would have more money today if he just had sat on it.
Still sounds like sour grapes, like every single post you've made. Trump sure as fuck probably done more work than you have.

>and his father paid for his education
So you are going to crucify the family for trying ensure their children are set up for success? Thats silly.

>A detractor
So we've narrowed it down to shill or repugnant faggot. Pick a fucking side, there is no such thing as the perfect candidate.

>Every, single, one

So how did you mange to exist if they all died. If you arn't full of shit then date, unit, rank for all of them.

I don't give a fuck, Vietnam was a war based on lies and greed, power to anyone who managed to not get drafted.

So, your family is full of gook cooking babykillers? Nice.

Hillary literally has a catheter and poop bag for when she sharts in mart and can barely form a coherent thought and she's going to win the election by 20 percentage points....

Did Hillary Clinton fight in the Vietnam war?

Digits confirm

>The last president to serve in combat was George H. W. Bush in WWII
He didn't see combat though.

Of course you fucking moron, decorated war hero, earned the Purple Heart and everything.

>Still sounds like sour grapes
That's Trump every minute of the day. I'm not allowed to be sour or something? Especially in comparison with drama queen Trump? Really?

>So you are going to crucify the family for trying ensure their children are set up for success? Thats silly.
Nah, I crucify the bs foundation of his ego and how he pretends he's a self-made man.

>there is no such thing as the perfect candidate.
Do you think you're giving me nuggets of wisdom here? That's adorable. I'll pass your 2 cents off to the next homeless person I come across.

>So how did you mange to exist if they all died.
What? Since when did they all die? And I don't know their info (unit, rank..)... and I wouldn't give it to you if I did, hah. Ridiculous. I'm full of shit if I don't provide it? Who gives a shit. I'll give the info when Trump gives his tax returns (and a real health report).

This is what I dont like about America... All the rich and influental people can dodge their duty.

>Being proud of having a family full of Israeli servants

Beat you to the finish line, hun >slowpoke.jpg

>tfw it's okay for Muhammad Ali to be a draft dodger

N O

E N E R G Y

Didn't know tax returns and health records had anything to do with politics, retard.

>Didn't know tax returns and health records had anything to do with politics, retard.

Uh, they have since 1976. It's not a giant conspiracy against Trump. And why wouldn't you want to know everything possible about the candidate you're going to pick again? Transparency is what you like in PUBLIC SERVANTS, yea?

>Democrats unironically attempting to use "He DIDNT go off and fight in Vietnam" as a way of attacking someone.

Fucking lol.

>getting this assblasted about a shitty image i googled for a shitty board

I literally just typed trump idiot and picked one at random. All conversations move on to other topics so it doesn't matter where I start.

Wow good joke. I can tell you've been here a while.

Obama is uneleligable to serve in the military because of his admitted drug use.

>Never mind he would have more money today if he just had sat on it.

The source for that being the London Book Review. Not a financial advisor, accountant or even a fellow businessman, but a magazine that reviews books.

It's not a joke. It's repetitive behavior by your ilk that I seek to cockblock.

Jokes on you, son.

His deferment wasn't denied exactly. He was on a list to be called, but he was on the last list due to bone spurs from playing football (everyone I know with bone spurs got them playing sports). Then when they revamped their drafting process everyone on that list was just dropped off.

>le trump is draft dodger maymay
literally just false info

You think THAT is being assblasted? Are you litterally 12 or something?

>i'm not allowed to be sour or something
No, you are. But you sound like the repugnant faggot in every friend group that is supposedly above it all.

>I crucify the bs
No you don't, you piss and moan like every other faggot.

>pretends to be a self-made man
So increasing his presence in the business world isn't making something of himself and becoming a household name before the election. You said earlier he could have just sat on the fortune.

>And I don't know their info (unit, rank..)
So grandpa or whoever didn't tell you about his time in the shit? No memories of them all getting together and swaping stories over a bottle of bourbon? No medals, insignia, or old unit patches floating around the house anywhere? You are full of shit.

It's obvious that you haven't the slightest idea how the draft operates.
The way it works is a computer prints out 365 capsules with dates on them. The capsules are then essentially placed in BINGO spinner and one is selected at random. If the capsule has your birthday on it, congrats you get to die for Uncle Sam.

Rich people and poor people can be born on the same day, if what you say is true and Donald used his money and influence to have his number not called then he also saved thousands of other American men from all walks of life from being drafted. Either that or he just got lucky and his number wasn't selected.

tl;dr OP is a stupid, faggot shill that's too lazy to research how the conscription works.

>liberals pretending to support the military and the Vietnam war

WEW FUCKING LAD

Greentext and "fucking lol"? Yeah, you sounded salty, but giving false appearances. I've seen enough bs (and done some myself) to discern that.

>.0000000000005 Shekels have been deposited in your account.

>Hurrrrrrr durrrrr bone spurrs are worse than hillary's neurosyphilis

The CTR regulars all have to go back to school this week, so the reservists are just mimicking Trumps attacks on Hillary....from weeks ago lol

>The way it works is a computer prints out 365 capsules with dates on them. The capsules are then essentially placed in BINGO spinner and one is selected at random. If the capsule has your birthday on it, congrats you get to die for Uncle Sam.
>BINGO
Sounds like a soundproof system! A fucking old person's game... senile fucks everywhere.

>posting one sentence and lol means you are assblasted and salty

Again, fucking lol

Hillary Clinton Has GONE INSANE #AltRight #ParanoidHIllary

youtube.com/watch?v=-PYcdTvDjBA

>sage

Agreed. But look at the alternative.

>I've seen enough bs (and done some myself) to discern that.

k

When did I say I supported the Vietnam war? The picture is obviously referring to health, not that "we support the Vietnam war nao, brah".

Too thick? Put your head to a power sander for a couple of hours.

>them quads

>fighting for your country
>Vietnam

There seems to be some contradictions here....

>edgy youtubers making vids for bling

Congrats on... nothing.

>The CTR regulars all have to go back to school this week, so the reservists are just mimicking Trumps attacks on Hillary....from weeks ago lol

>implying this is anything new under the sun

What are you, 12?

>Never mind he would have more money today if he just had sat on it.

The stock market in the 80s was NOTORIOUSLY volatile.
Had he invested in Index Funds, he MIGHT have made more money, but only if he had perfect investments in things that performed at the average levels, or had future knowledge.

He could have also lost it all immediately.

Instead of wasting his money on the money market, he built an empire that employs TENS OF THOUSANDS of people. Trump has be a net positive influence on the American economy, and is an actual job creator.

He has created more wealth for others than index investments ever would have.

>he built an empire
>he
Not
>TENS OF THOUSANDS of people

That included illegal immigrants as well. Noice.