Hi guise! I'm new to Sup Forums and pol...

Hi guise! I'm new to Sup Forums and pol. I was told by a friend of mine to come here and check out the racist and edgy stuff here. (: I'm a member of the alt-right and my favorite leader is Milo because I'm also jewish and a homosexual.
So what kind of stuff should I do to get into the movement bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suck my dick and tell me to cum on your chest then let it slowly drip down your entire body. That'll show me your for real.

this

4/10 I laughed and replied.

Sounds legit OP, check out these Red pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Welcome, newfriend. I too am I Jewish sodomite. You will fit in well here at Sup Forums.

Hehe fucking nu/pol/ a shit

2/10 bait, tricked me on first read but 5 seconds later realized it's too obvious

Not your personal blog saged and hidden

Milo is only Jewish by race, he is actually a catholic...

you cant just join the alt right you faggot. you have to go through initiation. its not hazing its a required offering to kek

a pic of your mom applying cottage cheese to her ass nude with a shoe horn from a angle we can see both her face and all holes

every one else did it. you want to be one of us post the pic

Are the flags randomly assigned, or are people actually submitting from those places?

actual places

Welcome to the club, Sup Forumsro.

>So what kind of stuff should I do to get into the movement bros?

Be sure to post epic pepes and shart memes on your facebook.

MILO THREADS SHOULD BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

MILO THREADS AND 'ANTI-MILO' THREADS ARE SHILL THREADS, DESIGNED TO INCREASE EXOSURE AND PROFITS FOR MILO.

boipussi or GTFO

Seconded

So you say your new here huh kid? Heh, I remember when i was just like you. The names Hachi, I run shit around this board. We have good discussions about politics and the real issues. You earn your respect here kid, its not given to you. Use your brain and watch your back around here, If you piss me off, consider yourself exiled. Have fun kiddo.

>Kike
>Faggot
Fuck off degenerate

This desu!

What is wrong with you people? Milo an AltRight leader? Are you insane?
Just because you need a leader to tell you what to do and how to think doesn't mean anyone else would need one. Shittard go back to your containment board.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Decent b8 5/10