Sun worship

Is worshipping the sun an acceptable religion? I mean think about it, all life starts with the sun. Therefore the sun is God.

Son*

No. Life started with water.

Life starts with the dick. I propose dick worship.

Akhenaten is my favorite Egyptian pharaoh.

18th dynasty = best dynasty. Make Tel'Amarna great again!

No, its the ultimate form of Idol worship. All the Satanists and Secret societies worship the Sun.

Take a biology class you fucking retard. The sun is not the origin of life. There are lots of primitive creatures that can live without the sun.

If you're going to worship some random bullshit like that, at least do a little research.

Hydrogen and oxygen are both found in the sun

Sun worship is acceptable, yes, so long as it is practiced in a humanistic way. Built-in tithes to hebrew (black sun) gods are unacceptable because of how explicitly anti-humanist the god and the religion is. Worship Horus or Jesus or the Sun directly, and in doing so experience and enjoy the full range of human works

sure, better than believing in a shitty abrahamic religion

Hydrogen and oxygen is also found in my dick. Worship it.

Worship the Creator of the sun. Not the sun.

meme magic created the sun

now what?

/thread

That's not what idol woship is.

sun worship = solar phallic.

Only if you post a spectroscopy of your dick with timestamp

Make sense, where are literally made from stars

better than worshiping a man

Praise kek peace be upon him

To the ancient Aryans and Egyptians, even the great(ly inbred) Aryan kings and queens of Egypt, the Sun was a god as were the stars. To the ancient jews, however, Sun and the stars were just made there to give light to the world.

Christianity later installed this view onto the people of Europe.

>Who is Amon-Ra

Waste of dubs. Akhenaton's monotheism was likely a thematic encroachment of semitic origin on the territory of Indo-European polytheism, and it marked the final decline of the Egyptian empire.

>jews
I should have used 'Hebrews'.

Is [Insert every religion] acceptable?

All religions are worshipping the sun/son OP

Jesus is the son/sun lol

The sun provides energy for life

>Magic

ok and what about who/whatever created the sun?

but what made the sun?

>Poika/Aurinko
Nah. Not every language derives from yours.

>Egypt
>Indo-European
What did he mean by this?

Hydrogen atoms under the force of gravity

WE

What created those?

>All the Satanists and Secret societies worship the Sun
No. Satanists and jews partake of the black sun cult, and seek to block out our golden sun.

this is a bullshit chart for implying that animism is a single cohesive dogma rather than a structural description of strictly analogous and spontaneously emerging practices

it also posits animism as the one true faith (a monotheistic idea) and surprise surprise is only practiced by indigenous colored folk

The sun of the suns.

>Jesus is the sun lol
What kind of drugs are you on, son? Because I want some.

>No Finnish religions included
>Judaism in its PR form

woah, that's some crazy hair on that black pharoah

I heard that putting your dick out in the sun makes it huge. That's enough reason for me to worship the sun.

They're are made up of Protons, neutrons and electrons,

Which are intern make up of Quarks and Glueons, bundles of charged energy left over by the Big Bang

also wiccans and thelemists would love for your to think they practice an unbroken chain of pagan tradition but the truth is they're bullshit religions for bored christians

The chart is a timeline you moron, not an evolutionary tree depicting how faiths were created.

but what made that sun?

The Sun God, duh.

I really don't know much a bout it, its just cool to look at.

Oxygen on the sun? I thought Hydrogen and helium.

kek

>Big Bang
Why didn't you just say your position was based on faith from the get-go? At least religious people are honest.

literally says "evolutionary tree" in the title

short answer is

kys Aten fag

Atenism fucking ruined Egypt you dumb sunfag

>in order for something to exist, it must be created by a being
What created god?

but what made the sun god? is it suns all the way down?!

Meme magic, it was established already. Meager humans cannot hope to understand the devine lineage of sun gods. It is beyond our scope as mortals.

The sun is nothing but a black hole being born

may as well worship black holes

or fuck holes

but what made the hydrogen atoms? and the gravity, for that matter

Except if the sun wasn't there the earth would've frozen over and be a nice 14 degrees kelvin

All heaver elements than Hydrogen are made from the sun, or a suns' supernovae

Its not faith if you can observe the evidence and make predictions based on it

Hydrogen and helium are the primary components but oxygen also exists on the sun.

KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

the divine lineage of sun gods still must be knowable for us to say it is unknowable. how else could we know that it is unknowable with any certainty?

the big bang is merely the best theory at the moment, not the absolute answer for all time

Ya but you know christfags always wanting the absolute answer.

What makes the sun radiate so much heat is the intense pressure from the compression of lighter element being transmuted into heavier elements. So the human body could potentially undergo fusion if it was of large enough mass.

The sun is important, but the forces of nature that make it work are found everywhere. So no, it makes a lackluster god in contrast to the thing that sets nature up to work in accordance with the wide range of phenomenon we observe in our lives.

>the best theory

and that "best theory"is simply based on a wild guess

Have faith in the holy texts my friend! Only then will you understand.

Agreed,

However, reverse calculations from the universe's expansion point back to the universe coming from a singularity about 14bn years go.

Look at the point and we see the cosmic microwave background, microwaves - the simplest and earliest types of electro magnetic radiation.

seen here

>worshipping the Sun
>not your wife's son

smhtbhfamalami

really makes you think

if by wild guess you mean a theory based on empirical evidence that also reliably predicts the results of future experiments, then yes

Source
I thought only giants went novae and made black holes, while main sequence stars like ours went through expansion and contraction until stellar death where it becomes a dwarf

Not at all, completely observable.

but how do i know if the holy texts are trustworthy?

Yes, you also need to perform human sacrifices so that sun could burn brighter, niggers are acceptable offering.

>empirical evidence

and wtf is that?

is that like make believe "ëvidence"?

The physics behind our God the sun and my wife's sun are all one in the same. Thou art God, thou art the Sun.

that's a funny-looking mexican flag, user

it's pretty much the same, except make-believe evidence isn't evidence at all, because you have to force yourself to believe it despite powerful indications to the contrary

Have faith or face the death of a million gamma rays

no, to even remotely begin to claim the "big bang" theory has any solid backing you would need specific geological sampling from every planet in our solar system.

and thats not going to happen any time soon

List of acceptable bases for deities

>sun
>moon
>water
>fire
>earth/nature
>thunder/lightning
>sky

I'm assuming that this is the level of Polish education,

The evidence is clear based of the red shift of far away stars that the universe is expanding, (that is not up for debate)

a reverse calculation will show that the universe came from a single point, about 14bn years go.

a 50/50 pontiff has a good argument statistically but is a shitty divine mouthpiece

why would you have any reason to believe that the other planets in the solar system weren't formed by identical forces as our own?

also we've been to all the planets, senpai. and by we i mean the greatest country in the world

british "ïnetellectualism" is based on a foundation of pseudo kike science and "bigger the bullshit perhaps the more they'll swallow it"

Super duper underrated underappreciated and understood post.

FPBP

>pseudo kike science

you can do the measurements at home with a basic telescope, here some of the equations can be found on wiki, if you search for redshift

why would you have any reason to believe that the other planets in the solar system were formed by identical forces as our own?

because if they weren't we'd have to assume there were completely different laws of physics for every other planet and that doesn't make any sense as each planet moves predictably based on physical laws that are observable on earth

like I said, bullshit, you perfidious ones are only good for spewing bullshit in all kind of forms, from verbal to your little graphs and bullshit maps and bullshit pictures.

your little worthless empire is built on mountain high piles of bullshit, it's why it's such a colossal failure

It's why 3/4 of the world wants to see you wiped off the map. and left no trace of you

Because you can measure what they are made from using simple Spectrometers.

You are depth my friend have no basic scientific knowledge,

So much of a colossal failure that all of the people discussing on this forum are communicating in English.

>Maria Skłodowska-Curie
>French

Triggered

You tell me. We only have (((limited))) knowledge about the Egyptians.

Yes she was Born in Poland we know, Educated in France tho