You can only post in this thread if your country allows legal flamethrowers

You can only post in this thread if your country allows legal flamethrowers.

Witness the fire stolen from the Gods

reported to the local constabulary

be careful with that shit

I want to get an XM-42 so badly but they're $1200, which I don't have at the moment.

BIN THAT LIGHTER NIGEL!

Checked and reporting in

I truly feel sorry for the person who tries to break into /k/'s house.

do bombs count ?

Nigger

I respect your ethnicity.

KERK

The big flamethrowers with the tank on the user's back seems like such a retarded weapon. I mean yeah it certainly has its uses and can be devastating, but you make yourself extremely easy for the enemy to kill.

Sure thing Elmo's asshole, so long as those bombs aren't for Allahu akbarring.

Nigger

woa woa woa

you got a license for that?

You mean leak and waste their fuel if it gets hit right?

Those things have much better range than in movies and video games, and you can even just spurt the fuel out without the flame to bounce it into windows and shit before you cook it. And a bullet to the tank is about the same as a bullet to the back, mang.

sick fuck, the sooner you leave EU the better

Fuel tanks only explode when shot in video games and movies, in reality all it does is make a little hole and starts leaking.

Oh, I actually own one of those XM-42s
I got mine in black because I wanted it to look like the halo 3 flamethrower. I can post pics in a bit.

BAN ASSAULT BICYCLE WHEELS

Yeah I don't buy that at all. It might not explode 100% of the time, but a bullet piercing a fuel tank could absolutely spark the thing to explode. And if it's hit by some kind of explosive or incendiary round, it's definitely going to blow up then. No matter how you look at it, walking around with a backpack full of gasoline in a war zone is not a good idea.

I don't really even know desu. Possibly?

only in pressurized tanks