How do you go from Drew Struzan to this?

how do you go from Drew Struzan to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jhvB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rey's costume looks bland

What's the point of giving her a costume that specifically shows off her underarms if her skin is in such poor condition?

Is the joke that it looks like a Drew Struzan poster but not drawn?

Is this shit real?

>a jedi from a desert planet wears Uggz

bravo JJ Abrams

She looks so out of place in Star Wars for some reason.

I almost unironically want George back

How old is this lad?

unfortunately yes

It looks nothing like a Struzan. It's supposed to, but I guess a 5th grader with GIMP is not capable of recreating the effect.
Struzan's work was always striking and dynamic; this is just a bunch of stills assembled in even lighting.

I assume this is fake, by the way

wow look at the prognathic jaw on that african. very homologous

Jesus fuck that is bad.

>Couldn't even take the time to try and shop it so lighting at least harmonizes between the background characters.

This is the end for Star Wars.

because she's a fat asian woman?

its real. part of a bunch of artwork released for the movie

imgur.com/a/jhvB0

is her face half-blob?

I was really hoping that bringing in Rian Johnson meant that The Last Jedi was going to be original and dope. I thought TFA was fine-ish, but I hated that it was more or less a remake except that it ruined the original trilogy by killing Han, separating him and Leia, and ditching Luke forever. All bad choices.

I was hoping TLJ wouldn't just be an Empire clone, but let's just fucking see what we have...

Young untrained powerful force user trains in isolated setting with a master. Check.

Reveal of gigantic MEGA/SUPER Star Destroyer. Check.

Man pulling the strings is a creepy looking weirdo. We'll finally see Snoke in this one for real, so check.

Introduce 4 legged walking tanks. CHECK.

Man do you think this will have a somewhat dark cliffhanger ending with the First Order "winning" this installment only to be BTFO'd in the next?

>almost

The stormtroopers look like they're about to bust out in an oppa gangnam style dance parody; star wars is a joke.

It's because we all know why she's there, so it doesn't feel organic.

cute

There is absolutely nothing interesting in that poster at all.

even fan made Force Awakens posters did a better job at reflecting Drew's work than official marketing

Episode 1 and 2 are my favorite posters out of these. My all time fav is prob STAR WARS original poster.

?

WHAT ARE THOSE?!

is this a male or female

Star Wars is first and foremost a romance series in my opinion. That's where this new trilogy fails.

Did they seriously bring back TRAITOR Trooper?

How do you not recognize the special edition posters? Those are some of his most famous posters. Which is why they had him do the same style with the prequels.

Caught me eye, too. Why is the guy with the melee weapon ready to strike when the other troopers are just standing at attention?

>that Han

Ummm

He's the Boba Fett of this trilogy

Most forced meme character ever?

>a claw on a stick

How retarded can you get? How is this a weapon in a world with blasters?

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney literally forced the meme themselves on places like reddit and here

I wonder how small the black guy will be in the chinese version of this

Looks like a literal parody.

Those are called, I shit you not, execution troopers.

Execution Troopers from the Deadly Squadron, commanded by Major Brutality stationed aboard the Supremacy, a Mega-Class Giagntocruistroyer

Psssh...nothing personal, jedi.

If this movie is an almost 1 for 1 repeat of Empire strikes back I can assure you people would riot. At least I hope people will, but seeing how the avengers movies are so popular I highly doubt that

I hate nu-wars

No one would riot and it will be a 1:1 copy and it will be the best selling film of all time because of that Chinese character

i hope we see
>pic related
and he's motherfucking back

a recurring supermook would be awesome shit

Dontyou get it? The coat is grey, the shirt is white and the pants are black. It's to show there's light and darkness in everyone!

And RLM will love it and think it is even better than the originals?

Wow that poster looks like complete shit

Don't forget Admiral Bonetapick
I don't think Mike will be fooled twice, honestly. TFA tickled his nostalgiabone, but Rogue one, and rewatching TWA, have pretty much left him cynical again. I think his LJ review will be much less favorable, although probably still positive

What's TWA?

lewd pits

They make more retarded shit with each passing they.

TFA, it was just a typo. In his Plinkett review, he went back on it a lot, concerning its overused comedy, but didn't admit to being blinded by nostalgia.

RLM still clings to the notion that Ridley is a compelling and charismatic character.

I just hope Phasma gets some actual screentime in this one, that armor is too baller to waste

>art so bad you canĀ“t even recognize the actors

hello Mike, did you enjoy the carnival video with Boyega?

hmmmmmm?

Shit, now that I have notice it has lasers?

That Ep2 poster is romantic as fuck.

Fucking hell Disney

Fuck RLM sellout sheep. They have done so much damage.

did they squish his nose with photoshop?
BIGOTRY
I
G
O
T
S

This is not the official poster. This is artwork for trading cards.

Do you people actually believe that poster is real?

I bought a toy of the chinky girl today on a whim.

>Millions of hot asian americans
>we get this

fuck you too

the old, original posters are much better and more beautiful

that gradient at the top triggers me

isn't he a bit small to be a stormtrooper?

At least it's not teal and orange

How she so cute?

Just give me the ugliest asian you got! Why can't they just get that asian guy from that other movie where everyone is killed.

Fucking porgs, man
At least 3 of them are reaction image worthy

You mean Donnie Dollar?

I'm going to do it guys. I'm going to attempt to fap to this monstrosity, wish me luck...

What the hell is going on with her face?

I feel i have more irrational hatred for her than rey

Senpai it's so they can hit all the following boxes
>[x] female
>[x] PoC
>[x] plus sized

If they had cast a hot Asian American they'd get called out for fetishizing minorities. You know it, I know it, and Disney sure as hell knows it.

>imgur.com/a/jhvB0
What exactly is this nonsense?

a little lightsabre in front of each blade

there gonna lift an xwing out of water...again

what a load of shit

But... why have a regular blade at all?

Why Mara Jade is not canon yet?
She is to hot for Disney?

>If they had cast a hot Asian American they'd get called out for fetishizing minorities
when is everyone gonna stop virtue signalling and get fuckin real

>hold handle at an angle
>blade goes straight up
they made a small bend in the blade to make the image work

These red lads are the Knights of Ren yea?

autism
I'm impressed

No.

The Knights of Ren have mysteriously vanished from the story, forever relegated to a back story reference.

I wish I was lying.

Even ROTJ's poster was lazy.
Did anyone involved really care about this movie? Seems like such an afterthought compared to its two predecessors.

He ruined those prequels posters with that shitty lens flare.

aww pull the other one mate. they're surely not that silly

they literally put that guy there just cause that one stormtrooper with the electro stick from tfw got semi popular.

haha le epic bazinga adhd man annoyed by trivial nerdy things xd

Will Ewan McGregor be in it