/got/ general

are you okay offseason /got/?

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5OM8gxFn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=w9FLGCzuTqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dany

I did ash you told me, Sansha, you dirty little girl, and pulled myshelf off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to shee that you do like being fucked arsheways. Yesh, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for sho long backwardsh. It was the dirtiesht fucking I ever gave you, Sansha. My prick was shtuck up in you for hoursh, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat shweaty buttocksh under my belly and shaw your flushed face and mad eyesh. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come burshting out through your lipsh and if I gave you a bigger shtronger fuck than usual fat dirty brapsh came shpluttering out of your backshide. You had an arshe full of brapsh that night, Sansha, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellowsh, long windy ones, quick little merry cracksh and a lot of tiny little naughty brapiesh ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a brapping woman when every fuck drivesh one out of her. I think I would know Sansha'sh brapsh anywhere. I think I could pick hersh out in Harrenhal if it were filled with brapping women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy brapsh which I imagine big guysh have. It is shudden and dry and dirty like what a man would let off in fun in a plane. I hope Sansha will let off no end of her braphsh in my face so that I may know their shmell also.

aagghhh...

>“Why?” Doubts gnawed at him. “The Sons had stopped their killing. Hizdahr’s peace—”

>“—is a sham. Not at first, no. The Yunkai’i were afraid of our queen, of her Unsullied, of her dragons. This land has known dragons before. Yurkhaz zo Yunzak had read his histories, he knew. Hizdahr as well. Why not a peace? Daenerys wanted it, they could see that. Wanted it too much. She should have marched to Astapor.” Skahaz moved closer. “That was before. The pit changed all. Daenerys gone, Yurkhaz dead. In place of one old lion, a pack of jackals. Bloodbeard … that one has no taste for peace. And there is more. Worse. Volantis has launched its fleet against us.”

>“Volantis.” Selmy’s sword hand tingled. We made a peace with Yunkai. Not with Volantis. “You are certain?”

>“Certain. The Wise Masters know. So do their friends. The Harpy, Reznak, Hizdahr. This king will open the city gates to the Volantenes when they arrive. All those Daenerys freed will be enslaved again. Even some who were never slaves will be fitted for chains. You may end your days in a fighting pit, old man. Khrazz will eat your heart.”

>His head was pounding. “Daenerys must be told.”

>His head was pounding
>His sword had tingled
>And all of the sudden, he believes Shavepate, even though he fucking contradicts himself with every word
Why is Barristan so retarded, lads?

Post your top 3

>Oberyn
>Davos
>Jaqen

I don't know how Jon Arryn lived so long by letting Varys and Pycelle keep their jobs, giving a small council spot to his wife's boyfriend, letting Bobby bankrupt the kingdom and letting Cersei turn KL into Little Casterly Rock

I think you got the wrong door, /lit/ is down the street

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

He is a swordsman, not a politician

>Discussing ASOIAF on /lit/
>In fact, discussing any book whatsoever on /lit/

Jon was borderline too dumb to breathe, so nobody minded him. That is, until he started snooping around Robert's bastards. Everyone knew that he can be retarded enough to reveal the whole ordeal.

God Meereen chapters were annoying. No wonder George is just going to cut that shit next book.

We all know that shit was just stalling for time so Dany didn't invade Westeros until the 6th/7th book

It also serves a purpose of transforming Daenerys from a largely nice, if self-righteous, queen into a bloodthirsty conqueror, "fire and blood" kind of queen.

Geroge counts on giving supposedly competent characters the idiot ball for the plot to move.

i'm okay now that onseason /got/ fucked off

No he literally had no idea what to do with that plot, called it the "Meereenese knot" and said he was going to cut it early on in TWOW.

GODS I WAS HARRENBOAR THEN

Hand's pin IS the Idiot Ball in-Universe. There's a reason they are going down fast as shit.

It's called "Meereenese knot" because way too many characters, many of them PoVs, are on the way and their storylines collide there.

This. Glad to see the Jonerysfags fuck off back to r/freefolk

This

On-season brings the worst plebs here

Faggot.

it's called the knot because its a tangled mess.

dont try to revise history

Best Game of Thrones episode

Maybe, if you're too dumb to understand it.

the wall battle is the best big battle in the series, but that isn't saying much.

baelor is the best ep

Can anyone give an actual explanation to why Jaime was allowed to keep his Kingsguard job?

i miss the good ole days lads
i can feel the show coming to an end and i just cant cope
after all the trials and tribulations, the pain and suffering, the betrayals and challenges, i hope they see it to the end
youtube.com/watch?v=d5OM8gxFn0A

barry wasn't built for that sort of life

Can mods please ban this shit show of a general until season 8 comes out?

No.

Imagine being so contrarian you can't even appreciate the big production battle episodes

The Kingsguard is 4 lyfe

Also he served Robert well in the sense that he killed the Mad King

>"The rape, Gilly. It was beautiful."

Literally best fighter in the Seven Kingdoms, killed Robert's hated enemy, son of his important ally.

>back

I didn't come from there in the first place.

Sup Forums born and bred, but for now I'm relaxing on the jonerys thing.

The last thing Bobby should ever want is a guy that looked like he killed his previous boss right before he lost the war in order to make a better impression for the new administration.

Robert didn't just let him keep his job, he actually made Jaime warden of the east too. The implications are, however, unclear - Ned seems to be upset about Jaime inheriting position of the warden of the west too, and ruling a lot of Seven Kingdoms. But being a warden doesn't make you a lord - Sweetrobin was still in charge of the Vale.

I guess that just shows you how much Robert hates Targaryens

MOOOODDDDSSSS

I WAS STRONG THEN!

>Warden of the East
Shouldn't that have gone to at least some high lord in the Vale until SR came of age?

The only way that shit makes sense is if Bobby only did it because he really needed to suck up to Tywin because of all the denbts.

What happens here?

jews and shapeshifter assassins

Yeah, it's super weird, and it's telling that GRRM never goes back to the whole "warden" business. When Boltons become lords of the North, they also get the title of wardens.

Call me crazy, but I don't think Bravos will survive until the end of the story. It will either sink, or suffer the same fate as Valyria.

i think it's more of just an honorary thing when the kingdoms aren't at war against a common enemy
so I assume it's just another title robert gave out because he didn't give a shit and needed to keep the lannisters off his back with debt repayments

>tfw your date is so ugly you just spend all night browsing /got/ on your phone

he doesn't seem to mind that she plays on that nazi KKK white supremacist show.

Gurm says that the wardens are meant to each be the supreme generals for their region but the lords of the Riverlands, Stormlands and Dorne hold the same kind of military power in their own regions without requiring any additional title

Venetian politics ripoffs

Serious mildew issues

Not even the best battle scene, and the battle sequences are not the highpoint of the show

Blackwater is better

So given the significance of an army of walking dead, why didn't they pull in some people from the iron bank and more generally Essos?

There is an entire continent ignored essentially.

love these comfy maps

If it was just a honorary title, why was Ned so upset about Jaime inheriting the title of Warden of the West from Tywin?

>"John, wouldn't yo-..."
>"Shut up, Sophie! According to my detector, GoT still doesn't have enough black actors!"

Me too

THERE'S NO TIME

I don't know if it's a thing in the show, but in the books Essos has problems of their own. North of the kingdom of Yi-Ti, there lie fortifications known as Five Forts that protect the continent against the army of shadow demons led by Lion of the Night, and also cannibals, shriekers and other creatures inhabiting the Gray Waste.
Those "shadow demons" might or might not be white walkers. If it's the case, then Essos and Westeros are actually connected, and Lands of Always Winter and Grey Wastes are the same place.

Because according to Ned it would give the Lannisters half of Westeros's armies in case of a war.

Nevermind that wars in Westeros have always been led by liege lords rather than by wardens.

>why does a man obsessed with honor care about honorary titles

Seriously? Do they even care about continuity?

*raises paw* so I just watched the most recent episode. What does the hound mean when he says "you know whats coming for you" to his brother.

It's angering in retrospect how it looks like Bobby and Jon Arryn handed over the kingdom to the Lannisters through sheer retardation.

the hound plans on raping his brother

JON NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my nigga Arryn was about to fuck them all up but he got FISHED

God bless slags

He's referring to Arya, she's gonna kill the Mountain in season 8 it's gonna be fucking epic

other way around

That's not Jaime stabbing Cersei

barf really? there wasn't something I'm missing?

I'm conflicted. On one hand, there's no way they will introduce the Azor Ahai prophecy with all the Nissa Nissa details THIS late into the story. On the other, there's no way D&D can resist giving Kit Harrington a burning sword.

How does the fan art keep getting worse

Wasn't there a pic of Gilly reading a book that had the AA prophecy?

A pic? Yes. But in the books, the legend of Azor Ahai is everpresent in the story, and him stabbing Nissa Nissa to get the Lightbringer is an often repeated fact. It's barely even touched upon in the show, and if it's actually done, it will be a major ass pull.
Are the words "Azor Ahai" even said once in the show?

i have a folder just for shitty fanart
I love it

Is the Mountain on Arya's list? If so why? I don't remember to be honest.

oh god that Dany

>old picture
>her only boyfriends and crushes are white manlets

Nothing to see here

What about GOAT fanart

She's stunning.

>Dany
>paying attention to Rhaegal and/or Viserion

Come on they literally fucking gave her a beard what the fuck

Arya's list is super inconsistent, and people keep disappearing from it. Here's everyone who ever was on it.
Cersei, the Moutnain, Walder Frey, Polliver, Joffrey, Rorge, the Hound, Tywin Lannister, Meryn Trant, Beric, Thoros, Melisandre and Illyin Paine.

well I've got one for decent fanart too yeah

Yes, for all the horrible things he did at Harrenhall

And yet in the books she chose to have killed some retard who told a story about how the Mountain raped an innkeeper's daughter rather than having the Mountain killed.

I never understood that. Sure, she was angry about him laughing about the story. And you can't exactly blame her for "wasting" her kills on people who wronged her, like Weese. But why not fucking kill the Mountain, while you're at it?

Because by the time she realized that she could kill Tywin, Joffrey, Cersei or The Mountain she had already wasted two wishes and then wasted the third one on helping some Northerners escape even though they already had an escape plan.

K I N O
I
N
O
youtube.com/watch?v=w9FLGCzuTqE

This. We got what we wanted.

Be real man, it's not exactaclly Milton we are talking about here

>Jaime abandons his past as Kingslayer
>Slays Cersei to become the yass queen slayer

Reminder that Ramsey Snow is a punk bitch, who's already dead in the books. Mance Rayder assumed his identity and will fight Jon in the crypts of Winterfell.