Twitter bans PewDiePie for joking abt ISIS

Twitter suspended PewDiePie after he made a joke about ISIS.
twitter.com/hashtag/FreePewdiepie

Earlier this year, Tommy Robison was prosecuted in the UK for saying "Fuck ISIS".
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/

Twitter has a long history of promoting Islamism and terrorism and banning conservatives and right wingers for their ideas.
Twitter's founded and CEO, Jack Dorsey, is the gay boyfriend of Black Lives Matter leader DeRay.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/
twitter.com/pewdiepie
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM
youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo
tts.imtranslator.net/ZDZj
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares, fuck twitter

/this

1. so what
2. there is no "leader" of black lives matter, it's not a group it's a movement
3. twitter is a private company and can do whatever they want including banning people for saying things they don't agree with

What did PewDiePie say?

>its not a group its a movement

BLM should and ought to be labeled a violent organization

>t. police commissioner is family friend

Jack Dorsey is a homosexual.

and nothing of value was lost

Nobody talks bad about Obamas sons and gets away with it!

soros is a movement

actually kek, I can tell you exactly what happened.

ISIS has a network of bots and their members, that still flourish on the twatter, it's the arab favored sm. Many goat pictures etc there.

Anyways they shut down his account because the fucking isis bots nuked him. IT happens all the time. Twitter are utter useless at this shit

also kek

twitter is trying so hard to be friends with a belief that hates them, soon all twitter will have left is enemies.

Twitter is a service owned by a private company.
They could ban you for shits and giggles and owe you nothing.

If you don't like their service stop using it.
It's that simple.

I know, I can tell.

I first saw him when he started Square and I said "that's a fucking faggot".
He then got deals with Apple, Visa and other behemoths. I guess he can deepthroat.

>Earlier this year, Tommy Robison was prosecuted in the UK for saying "Fuck ISIS".
>breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/

But I thought leftists (useful idiots) said ISIS is separate from Islam?

Lies.
twitter.com/pewdiepie

Twitter has never pulled a profit, why is it even alive?

Depends on whether it's politically convenient or not. Muslims jnvented taqiyya, liberals refined to to the point that they could use it to drive sane people to suicide by the millions.

>Being an adult and using social media
>Being a Youtube celebrity
Have they ever stopped to think they are part of the problem?

Fucking crossposters need to get the fuck off my board

Free market!
>While never turning a profit in its entire existence Twitter was once valued at 32 Billion dollars.

That he has joined ISIS along with some other popular dude I forgot his name

coulda saw that one coming, twitters mods are sjw freaks, wouldnt blame pewdiepie either his home town is a shit pile because of pisslamists. Then twitter and retards love them, i fucking hate the times we live in how the fuck can people be so damn retarded, they are the ones killing and you blame the good ethic euro with a job for causing it all.

oh...

>you can be prosecuted for showing "fuck [name of a state you're at war with]"
lmao

>Make millions from dumb normies and pissing off neckbeards with your hot GF
>Become redpilled

WINNING

God speed yellow man youll be the only ones to make it out of the islamic Century

pewdiepie wore MAGA hats and may unironically support Trump, considering he lives in an SJW communist shithole
he's the unsung hero for the new generation, lads

It'll crash eventually. It doesn't produce anything new. They can revamp the layout and such so it seems different but really there will never be anything other than what they currently have. It will become like myspace when people get sick of it eventually or move onto some other service that does the same thing in a different format.

This is a perfect opportunity to redpill 12 year olds. We should run with this.

Please tell me i can finally post again.

he wore it ironically doe

who?

Took me 10 seconds of research.

>private company and can do whatever they want

Except refusing to bake a cake for fags or refusing to serve niggers right??

>government is accountable to the people
>fighting their injustice makes you a rebel
>corporations are accountable to nobody
>fighting their injustice makes you a criminal
I don't understand the "muh small government" folks.

From the man himself

>group that is notorious for laying claim to multiple terrorist attacks
>releases execution videos online that also involve child soldiers
>fuck ISIS
>IM NOT A PART OF ISIS BUT MY FEELINGS NOTALLMUSLIMS

What

Owned by rich saudis

The Saudi prince Alwaleed Tamam or whats his name is about to fully buy Twitter outright soon.

This one. Pic related.

>Breitbart

Truly a mystery

thanks for correcting the transcription

>tfw "white lives matter" actually HAS been labeled as a racist hate group.

Yeah, that's the guy. I just didn't feel like searching how to spell his name

Trump's based as fuck.

Can we talk about how pewdiepie has been wearing MAGA hats and other shit at random?
Is he secretly redpilled and just playing dumb to appease his autistic fanbase?

He's just shitposting in the video medium. He also dresses in drag and humps other men in tight clothing. He does everything that can be annoying to anyone and won't get him killed.

All of this, I don't really understand why these threads are made all the time. If it's really that big an issue, stop using Twitter.

Twitter is also a public conmons that derives its value from its users. All you need to do is threaten them with a lawsuit on those grounds and they'll likely be more than willing to reinstate your account to avoid going to court because of the precedent it could set.

I wouldn't mind too much if the users understood how much their world view was being manipulated.

thats pretty fucking funny

Have YOU ever been so fucking mad you bought a worthless website just to ban someone?

the youtube video about getting unverified is previous to the account lockdown

its up again now

It's illusive!

You can't fix stupid user, all you can do refuse to participate.

no i wish i could, i wish i can buy this website and make it better and ban people for fun

The plot thickens.

subtle tits

Maybe Twitter relies on auto-ban, so when something gets mass reported, action is taken automatically?

Can you report stuff on Twitter? (hue hue hue)

Boycott Twitter.

Do not use it.

Do not pay attention to their users.

Why not go all the way with a Constellation?

i dont watch let's plays but this guy actually seems like a real person

who gives a shit about a fag who dances for 4yr olds.
SAGE
A
G
E

it's about manipulation of minds user, a bunch of the people here including myself don't like seeing the obvious brainwashing that's going on

Muslims are shit and support what ISIS is doing.

Prep the bull pewds.

>It's happening!!!
>Twitter
>Pewdiepie
Get the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=EivRj_VfMgo
>2:30
Harambe

I wonder if any has tried to connect the dots before.

Impressive.

Twitter is a chatroom.
Spread this.

I agree with that

For the people that don't care

Actually, we got to defend these faggots, here's why:
These are the places were people are enable to manifest themselves PERSONALLY
These places are the SHIELD that hides us and takes time and efforts from the enemy
It's were the enemy attacks and that why it's always SHIT
If these SHIELDS breaks down, the (((enemy))) will attack places were people are enable to manifest themselves ANONYMOUSLY. So you can guess the next place thats going to be attacked and turn shitter to the point not even shit will be enable to shitpost in that shit anymore, to the point were it won't even want to shitpost there.
Sure, you can make fun of the shitty and ugly shield that protects your city, but remember to keep it strong

Tldr: defend Twitter cuz slippery slope ain't no fallacy

That japanese speech generator is hilarious.
tts.imtranslator.net/ZDZj

Twitter also likes to call itself a "public service".
It's not a matter of saying Twitter shouldn't be allowed to do what it wants. It's a matter of being honest about it.
You ban white people for making a racist joke and send police to their homes for a racist tweet after their 11 year old nephew was raped and murdered by migrants but let thousands of black """activists"""" scream "DEATH TO WHITE PIGS" "EVERYONE SHOULD GO OUT AND KILL 10 WHITE PEOPLE TODAY" and absolutely do nothing about it.

They should at least make their bias clear for everyone so that they don't waste time on their platform and bring their followers there.
Of course they won't. They need money from traffic and collecting data.

>ban pewdiepie for joking about ISIS
>numerous real ISIS accounts, no problem

1. Ill tell you hwat
2. George soros
3. Yes it is legal, thats not the point. The point is to expose/discuss the liberal bias of twitter

Hey, we don't want to set an example here.

People are going to think having negative feelings and emotions and getting angry at terrorists that kill thousands of people every day is bad.

Can you even THINK of how [insert negative adjective used by leftists] that would be?

ah forgot 36

Twitter is for twits only
Fuck them

let's think about the true reason of the ban

>the cops are always looking for ISIS fags on twitter
>they know there are recruiters everywhere
>suddenly the most subscribed youtuber jokes about ISIS
>the oprah effect kicks in: every kid from all around the world start throwing ISIS as a joke... it gets global
>cops cannot catch anymore ISIS recruiters, out of this mess

Yeah right...I wish I still had this optimism about the world, user.

oh no the retard that has an audience of preteens who makes a shitload of money doing nothing except play video games while making childish retarded noises and doing gay shit with his gay friends was banned on twitter oh no
good. now ban him off youtube and shoot him in the face

There are leaders of the movement, dipshit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

"Other Black Lives Matter leaders include: DeRay Mckesson, Shaun King, Marissa Johnson, Nekima Levy-Pounds, and Johnetta Elzie."

OP didn't say that homosexual leader of BLM was "the" leader.

Corect

as an actual person he's alrgith

Holy shit, it works!

Pewdiepie follows one person on twitter

Guess who

twitter.com/pewdiepie