Why does Sup Forums hate this nigga? He's literally the modern anti-degeneracy conservative

Why does Sup Forums hate this nigga? He's literally the modern anti-degeneracy conservative.

>successful career
>non-slut, educated wife
>smart
>humble
>christian
>conservative

But instead of supporting him, Sup Forums is supporting a:
>faggot
>coal-burner
>materialistic hedonist

Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deceiving kike.

>christian

he's jew

So is your coalburner materialistic niggerfaggot.

>Christian
>Wearing a kike cap
kek

I would never support a kike like Ben Cuckpiro. Trump is the enemy of the Jews. Why the fuck would I contradict myself and support a cuck like Benny boi?

>Trump is the enemy of the Jews.

He literally *is* the jews.

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, are you assuming that this Irish gentleman is in possesion of gay black man that makes love to other people of dark complexion for money?

And why so aggressive. If I wouldn't know better I might think that you are some kind of shill.

He was also a virgin until marriage, which is incredibly admirable.

>successful career

Quitting Breitbart over that female reporter and getting bullied by a tranny is pretty embarrassing desu

>smart

And autistic

>humble

He is literally famous for publicly voicing his opinions that he believes are more right than others. That is not humility.

>christian

He's a Jew

>conservative

Code for globalist greedy capitalist Zionist kike

>Sup Forums is supporting a: faggot

>Implying Sup Forums supports Milo

once you say bad things about le god emperor trump you automatically get hated by Sup Forums, which doesn't make sense since he shits on hillary a lot more.

I didn't know Hillary Clinton has a black lover.

CHRISTIAN

Look at his conduct during the Michelle Fields incident

He's a lying kike piece of shit

>using Evola
>A non-white
KEK

Bill Clinton was the first black president

More like the first blacked president :DDDD

Because he sees through the cult of personality that has been built around Trump. Don't get me wrong I was on the Trump train not so long ago but the man as flip flopped so many times I doubt he actually has a well thought position on anything that isn't building the wall. Not only will Trump lose to Clinton come November he has fractured the Republicans so deeply the Dems will likely control the White House for the foreseeable future.

>inb4 shill

>enemy of the jews
>gives his daughter to one

yeah ok

He's a flippy-floppy flipflopper

he's a jew

he threw a big strop when that woman said the thing that turned out to not be true and didn't say sorry

he's lame

For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Ben Shapiro might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (God damn)
I made that bitch famous

As an objective Brit, Ben is an American hero and I look forward to the Shapiro 2020 campaign. The debates will be awesome!

Not to mention BLM, SJWs, and literally all leftists.

He is a fucking kike cuck.

only stormfags hate him because he doesn't support feminism

>Trump
>literally every one of his children besides the 10 year old is married pr dating a Jew

Hmm really fires those neutrons into the quadroplegs

Y-yeah really a-admirable

Too bad his wife wasn't.

I used to like him but his obsession with hating Trump is personal and it makes him look like a typical scumbag jew

Reminder:

youtu.be/dsBO2q7NHGM

Virginget

Well, if you like non-degenerate conservative witty informed manlets, Ben's your guy.

If your motives are elsewhere, so be it.

>Evola
>non-white

Canadian education, gentlemen.

Because he's a cuck

>4'5 jew with quick wit and a smart mouth who is a 100% anti white neo con

why does pol hate him? Gee i dont know

He's a jew that's riding the whole """alt-right movement"""" for fame and shekels just like Milo.