PREACH!

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Brunhilde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, she's right

Low test Betas need not reply

>Sofie Hagen is a London-based Danish comedian
>comedian

That one girl in The Princess and the Frog is pretty fat. Everybody likes her.

The idea that we need a fat Disney princess is hilarious, what are you on about?

>little men
wow she's shaming men for unchangeables while promoting changeables or something you can write it better but you get what i mean

I'd rather be little than planet-sized

Disney may actually do this, but they'll create a character that looks like Christina Hendricks rather than Melissa McCarthy.

We need a Nazi princess.

The only issue is that princess are supposed to be attractive and worth saving

>and the associated prince MUST BE STRONG AND FIT

>it made men sad
No, it just makes us laugh. Why can't women understand humor? Why can't they understand that we shit on people just for laughs because that's what men do?

What we really need is a THICC Disney princess

WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS THAT SQUISHES MEN WITH HER BARE FEET AND GETS THEIR JUICES ALL BETWEEN HER TOES AND CLEANS OFF HER TOES AFTERWARDS

WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS THAT SQUI

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Brunhilde

/thread

Y A S S
Q
U
E
E
N
S L A Y

Didn't they cast a fat asian chick in the latest episode of their princess sci-fantasy series, the Nu Star Wars?

She makes jokes about pastries?

Fat hate thread?

Fat hate thread.

lol she looks like Roseanne Barr

No one likes to watch fat people unless it's a big fat party animal in a Hawaiian shirt. Trying to normalize degenerate behavior and characteristics is no virtue.

Fucking feminists and liberals (this tub of shit is clearly both of those)

I thought Fat Princess was problematic and misogynistic?

my sides

low test fuck off

She clearly just wants a chance at more roles, which is surprising considering how many rolls she already has.

>some literal nobody's Twitter
>starting a shit fit about literally nothing
>gets posted on Sup Forums ad nauseum

So why is this getting posted on Sup Forums so much? Is it reddit cross posting? Or are Soros' minions trying to get this shit trending?

What's the matter little man, afraid to Let It Go?

>if you say no you are oppressing her

my fucking sides

you've never heard of sofie hagen? have you been living under a rock? she's verified on twitter

wut

>less than 100 retweets
Who gives a shit

the only reason I know this European feminist comedian exists is because some retard cross-posted this bullshit on Sup Forums.

She sounds like the German version of Amy Schumer.

But being fat is bad. We want to make characters kids can look up to.

YAAAAS QUEEN FILLET

Half of the people whined about on here, I would have never known or been exposed to had it not been for this board.

Really makes you think

>being fat is bad
You say that, but how do you know for sure? Fat people can be just as healthy as healthier people.

Yeah, it makes me think of who the OP is and what his end game is. It's not like he's getting upvotes for this.

I want to rub Elsa's tummy after she's eaten a whole chocolate cake!

YOOOOOOOOS
KWEEEEEEEN
SLEEEEEEEEEE

Copy and pasting that was the most exercise she got in years

The woman in the thumbnail isn't even that bad looking. Bitch had a fit over nothing.

lol

Thiccc princess when?

this is crazy true though
Skinny girls are actually the ones being oppressed now. They are trying to redefine skinny as being gross.

>this is on the borderline of being underweight

So it ISN'T underweight, then? Also I would like to see a survey asking cunts to rate male bodies, I wonder if they will pick the fat slobs over the super low fat musclemen, hmmm.....

Sup Forums has always been about laughing at retards

Try pointing this out on Sup Forums. I've tried. It didn't go well.

What you need is to put down the fork. You won't die early if you don't have a fat Disney princess, but you will if you don't lose weight. Stupid bitch, get some priorities.

Do you think if she wasn't obese she would be less mentally ill.

>I would like to see a survey asking cunts to rate male bodies

Dunno. I'm laughing

This is rage fuel

Wish I was born gay.

>Blue checkmark

She's an influential comedian, hater.

> to be a Denny's waitress
Fixed

yeah, and Ghostbusters 2016 is certified fresh and it also destroyed an entire division of Sony pictures specifically made for producing Ghosbusters sequels

yikes

I honestly don't give a shit about the whole fat acceptance movement and whatnot, the only thing that seems to bother me is the apparent hypocrisy of arguing that "big is beautiful" while in the same thought arguing that "big girls deserve hot guys [read: fat girls shouldn't have to settle for fat guys]"

>lives with parents
Dating girls if you live with your parents isnt that hard desu unless you're over like 30. online dating in general is bullshit though since ugly and fat whores raise their standards.

>tfw I'm a boy with that body (minus the boobs) and everyone always tells me to eat more food everytime they see me and growing up people would always ask my mom if I had a medical condition.

Being aushwitz level skinny is terrible

How the times have changed...

sauce?

>boy
So I take it you're either underage or mentally ill?

that is one skinny bitch

You're a product of a single mother household, kill yourself.

>We need an alcoholic Disney prince

Belle is already the representative for girls with a healthy amount of curves. Belle is a book nerd with a healthy appetite. She's drawn as being very soft bodied with plenty of baby fat still in her face. She has a small waist when she wears a dress but that is due to corseting and her having a healthy distribution of the fat in her body. Her breasts are also quite large for a Disney princess.

American detected.

>REEEEEE Stop oppressing me by being prettier than I am!

Christina Hendricks isn't fat. She's thick in all the right places.

Christina Hendricks has spanx in all the right places ha ha

Don't ever talk that way to me.

why does this enrage me so much
i don't even like women

Don't worry you can still choose to be gay.

Don't mind me, just posting the best Disney Princess.

I'll give her some spanks.

Same here, but i really like it. Makes look way younger.
23 and 114 lb, i eat like a pig and nothing. Feels good.

i'll settle for a disney movie that isn't shit

Belle is the best official canon disney princess.

Thick=fat

Hate to break it to you.

Too white

"thicc" is a tumblr/liberal psyop designed to get Sup Forums people to buy into fat acceptance and HAES.

Fake as fuck my man

Why does reading that give me an erection?

Nah, we don't.
The last thing we need is to continue to able fat acceptance feminists and their unhealthy state of mind.
Fat acceptance is and should be: you accept being fat and you do something about it or you don't.

>YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER
>#rape culture

So obviously fake it's concerning that no one's pointed it out so far

I'm sure some people have sincerely made points just as heinous as this, but the execution is a dead giveaway

Being fat should be illegal, i'm $100% serious.

She's not fat though. She's bigger than most women, and she's plump, sure. But she's still banging.

It shouldn't. If you can afford to be fat on your own dime and not hinder anyone else then by all means be as fat as you want. But I am not going to pay for you to be fat.

This is most likely true for a majority of this site's users but I live in San Francisco and actually associate with these people
Sometimes it's even worse than the screencaps

You can want to bang a fat chick. Nothing wrong with having a preference, but those words are just a nice way of saying fat.

So if a fat woman asks you for sex it's rape?

This most be a pretty good place to let off some steam then.

We already had one, Ursula. She was powerful as fuck and had an incredible song. She was princess because she was Triton's sister. Checkmate, fatty.

>not having sex with a lardass
>rape