Most important and influential city in the world

>Most important and influential city in the world
>Most multicultural city in the world

What's wrong with multiculturalism again?

>pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/edgl45ghmd/introduction-14/#39809cdb1345
knightfrank.co.uk/news/london-most-important-city-to-the-world’s-uhnwis-but-paris-is-the-best-connected-08090.aspx
uk.businessinsider.com/best-cities-for-global-finance-gfci-index-for-2015-2015-9/#1-london-slips-back-into-first-place-taking-the-top-spot-in-every-sub-index-whether-the-british-capital-is-measured-for-its-business-environment-financial-sector-development-infrastructure-human-capital-or-reputation-it-comes-out-on-top-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Benefits few at the expense of many.

A republican mayor fixed it up in the 90's

(((few)))

So?

This, basically.
>influence
>importance
Tell me about how important your 3k a month studio apartment and bleak daily train ride makes you.

Kys nigger

Multiculturalism has worked in ny because people self segregate here. Otherwise it would look like Paris.

Not an argument

have you ever been to NYC? outside of the main touristy areas it is shit and segregated to hell. the only reason it isnt still the shithole it was in the 70s and 80s is because Giuliani managed to salvage what was left of it

Cheetahs have fleas. Therefore by OPs logic, fleas make you run faster

>>Most important and influential city in the world
That's a funny looking picture of Landan, m8.

>MUH UN

I live in Jersey and while I agree I don't find it a very nice place, you can't deny its proof multiculti works

New York is a shit place to live. Doesn't matter how many corporations indulge in shekel grabbing there, the quality of life is shit.

>Segregated communities
>Multiculturalism
U wot m8?

the success of NYC is not due to the spics and niggers that live there. once they started flooding the city post 60's it went into a decline and 90% of the city was a no go zone. multiculturalism destroyed NYC. It was the the american capitalist spirit lived out by European immigrants that made the city what it is today in the 19th and early 20th century.

Walk around anywhere in NYC and tell me it's not multicultural

London and new York are the only Alpha++ cities in the world. However, NYC has more influence than London. London is just a close second

Do you even know what multiculturalism is?
Multiculturalism isn't about just having minorities.

>Implying the Irish didn't ruin NYC
There's a reason we sent them all to Boston

This, diversity always fucks up shit.

>According to no-one.
>forbes.com/pictures/edgl45ghmd/introduction-14/#39809cdb1345
>knightfrank.co.uk/news/london-most-important-city-to-the-world’s-uhnwis-but-paris-is-the-best-connected-08090.aspx
>uk.businessinsider.com/best-cities-for-global-finance-gfci-index-for-2015-2015-9/#1-london-slips-back-into-first-place-taking-the-top-spot-in-every-sub-index-whether-the-british-capital-is-measured-for-its-business-environment-financial-sector-development-infrastructure-human-capital-or-reputation-it-comes-out-on-top-20

NY has been slipping for the last decade. Only the Atlantic and the NYT still rank it higher than London.

obviously i wasnt counting the irish as europeans

Implying people in that city don't despise each other

nyc is either super rich or disgusting nigger ghetto

>All those UK sites
>Saying that the US only has US sources
It doesn't fucking matter, were 1 and 2. The rest of the world can suck it.

You guys kicked the EUs ass in Rio. Not as much as we did, but it's obviously clear why you left. They were dragging you down

LoL this is obviously coming from someone who has either never been to nyc or only been to Manhattan. Queens specifically is the most diverse area in the world, the pace where i live and let me tell you. I'm white and ive been in the nyc public school system my whole life and races stick together. In the cafeteria we all address tables and 'squads' by race such as the asian table. Get back to reality u pleb.

It's a fucking liberal hugbox policed like East Germany. Bunch of overpayed overcharged dipshits that think they're multicultural because of bagels and gyros and because there's brown people that are hipsters too.

>Kikes won't stop posting on Sup Forums
I'd like to buy Sup Forums some day so I could range-ban all jews.

Of course it is. Molyshit is a cult leader.

I can see the smog from here
Disgusting.

If your city has regular smog issues then you're truly not a Western city, your city is just a white Chinese city.

>most people who move there hate the place
I wonder why...

It absolutely is an argument.

This is (((normie))) logic here. He makes a point, valid or otherwise, not steeped in emotion or pop culture and you reject it because it doesn't fit your already defined narrative.

Untrue. NYCfag here. There is a gigantic middle class in the boroughs. I live in the Bronx, 80%+ of my neighborhood is white, every building is a doorman building. Loads of houses with grassy yards and quite streets to walk at night. Riverdale is awesome. A lot of Queens and Staten Island are suburban sprawl.

Technically it's not an argument, as there is no form to it.
But that's just me being autistic

It's mutlicultural in that you can meet people walking around from every nationality on the streets, but they wont interact with anyone else besides their own people. Neighborhoods in nyc are literally broken up by race because no race wants to interact with the other besides liberal whites. Black people live in the Bronx, Asians in eastern queens and lower Manhattan, white people in central Manhattan and Staten island, Hispanics in Brooklyn and queens

NYC pizza is shit btw.