What would you have done?

What would you have done?

choose someone prettier than JLaw

kill her, find replacement

woken up someone better looking

I love solitude. Probably more than most normal people, or what would be considered 'mentally healthy'.
Give me unlimited access to books, videogames, and coffee, and i'd be good for years and years.
Once I got bored of that, theres always alcohol.

Imagine getting shitfaced while hanging outside the ship, watching all those stars and nebulas going by.
If I could choose how to die, it would be drunk and looking at the stars

>being an alcoholic is now considered fedora
I'm not sure if I should be offended by this or not

it's sad that you think that that's what makes you fedora.

Although the whole premise is flawed because someone who likes solitude probably wouldn't have been chosen for this journey to begin with.

A Horror/Thriller from her PoV

>movie starts with her waking up
>she gets to know him and the situation they're in
>slowly starts to realize something's wrong with him
>wake up the captain
>both the captain and him got to fix the problem with the ship
>she stays behind looking at the security cameras
>sees him murdering the captain after he fixes the problem
>she looks at the security history and sees an overview of his year in isolation
>he starts stalking her and goes full crazy
the ending could go either way, either she kills him or they both die

also the bartender should've been an actual robot with a nice design instead of an actor.

I would have woken up more people. What's so bad about life in a Starship? I haven't watched the movie but apparently the ship as an Android Bartender so therefore they must have a Bar and a bunch of other amenities.

Coulda just chilled out and played Dungeons and Dragons.

Woken up more women, start a harem. Jettison the men.

Unless you were meaning the whole solitude thing?
Not sure what that has to do with fedoras. Is wanting to be by yourself somehow an 'edgy' thing now? Thats not really what I was going for.
Not even being a shitter here, just trying to understand the mindset.

>an actual robot
In the year 5000 or whenever this is set, actual robots will be practically indistinguishable from humans.

Raped her in her sleep.

Then why not have a robotic secondary crew?

>Calling someone a fedora
At this point it's on the same tier as calling someone a noob. You become a name-calling child because you disagree with someone's preferences.

Well, the thing that sucked for Pratt's character is that he had a low-level "ticket" so he didn't have access to all the amenities until J-Law woke up and let him borrow hers.

What a fucking retarded spaceship design

It's the same kind of word as cringe, fail, saying someone is from "that site", etc. People will eventually realize how embarrassing they sound and stop doing it but until then they are children. They'll realize it once they've grown a little older.

*blasts trap music in your face and kills you in a driveby*

>Person who wakes up just so happens to be a for fuckable hunk
>Isn't a complete creep

I understand that they'd only allow certain people on, but come on. Her situation isn't that bad and she would have done the same if she were in his shoes.

>I have to wake someone up or I'll go crazy/kill myself
>Wake up someone hot

That deleted scene where she video called him and said something like "Did you really think there was any chance I would have fallen in love with someone like you if you hadn't tried to force me into it?" was savage. I figure they had to take it out because it would have undermined the fact that she did actually fall in love with him at the end, but it would have been a good scene to have.

Why didn't they just take turns on that medical stasis machine?

Because it's supposed to be one of those true love endings and they didn't want to do it if it meant having to spend their time apart.

Although the ending was pretty vague, so you can interpret it such that they did if you want.

Well.

So if you love solitude why is it that you're on Sup Forums interacting with people? I want to believe I'm satisfied with solitude but I can't resist going to Sup Forums for some social interaction even though I hate so many people here.

>wake up
>finally alone with all this space, luxury and resources
>can choose to jerk off on anyone's pod
too bad he was a turbo norman

Most people who would choose to sleep for 120 years and never see the people they love is already pretty fucked in the head and apparently it was a matter of who could pay.