GUESS WHO JUST DISCOVERED A NEW ELEMENT!

GUESS WHO JUST DISCOVERED A NEW ELEMENT!
You think you could do that, Morty?
Do you think if "god" existed, he could do it?
The answer is NO.
If god exists IT'S FUCKING ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE
youtube.com/watch?v=p4KSOpcQMu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

17deep0me

There's an sjw on the writing team injecting their stupid language and psychology fetish into this show now so I hope you're happy that it's dying Sup Forums

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

This scene was hilarious.

Tldr

Why is Sup Forums literally the board with the most thin-skinned pussies

I was offended by this scene too. Rick and Morty really needs to stop shitting on atheism. I mean most of the fanbase don't believe in god so I don't know why they constantly portray those views as "toxic". It's not funny or subtle and is a bad idea from a business perspective imo

DUDE HEROES OF COLOR LMAO

Daily reminder that Rick is a hypocrite and secretly believes in god.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aUowoykENE

How could he say such terrible things about God? I sincerely hope that Harmon has a spiritual awakening before it's too late.

I thought he was making fun of that aspect, but maybe they kept it neutral enough so that you don't have to think too much about it.

Rick is mortal and feels guilty, he only has "believed" in god once and then he immediately renounced that faith.

He was the one who brought it up before morty read off who died with his "huh it did seem less diverse in there"
>Rick is the smartest being in the universe so obviously he would accept and play to our leftist identity politics I mean he is right about everything haha

It's only going to get worse. In the season finale Susan Sarandon is going to save the day with a lengthy God mode explanation of everyone's motivations and then they'll cry and hug and she'll be all >nuttin personnel kid *adjusts glasses and makes shit eating joke and leaves*

Pretty much. The whole episode was about personifying Rick's self perceived toxic qualities. it turned up his ego and "god doesn't exist" up to 11.

everyone is ironic they just don't know it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

YAAS QUEEEN SLAYYY

IT'S HER TURN! MOVE OVER WHITE MALES, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE!!

Why does Sup Forums constantly bitch about this show? Do they not realize that whenever a character says shit like this they are portrayed as a total douche? Why do you guys give a shit about the fanbase either? There will always be stupid fans, and Sup Forums is unintentionally making the fanbase worse by filling this board with childish irony OVER A CARTOON! You guys realize that by attracting this "Hurr durr, God's not real Morty." crowd, you are doing the same thing as Reddit.

It's statistically fucking accurate that the far right have lower iq's.

From the comments, with hundreds of upvotes:

>This among other things is why I love this show. The characters are all so three dimensional. No flat characters here.

Are they right?

>implying these two arent christian scientists

>leftists are smart meme
Wubbalubbafuck yourself

Good night alt-right!

well each character has had like a dozen different versions so yes technically

>Rick is supposed to be a bad person, that's what makes the show funny
>100k christtards get triggered all to Satan over the show claiming it "promotes" atheism
It's like humans are actually sub-intellectual retards.

>doesn't post statistics
Since minorities are more likely to vote left-wing by a large margin, and most "minorities" have sub100 IQs, what does that tell you about how successful left-wing politicians are at manipulation?

Doesn't mean they're ever wrong

What the fuck is that guy's beard make of? It looks like he glued a bunch of pubes and eyelashes to his chin.

its statistically true that the more socially conservative you are the lower your iq will be, the same goes for religion. that doesnt infer anything about liberal intelligence, silly

Imagine being so butthurt about ironic copypasta that you feel compelled to rewrite it into a tldr diatribe.

Tony Stark did it first :)

>and because correlation equals causation, no one could be high iq and hold conservative values!
>haha, I win again! Checkmate drumpfhxkins! I fucking love science!

I mean Dan Harmon is deeply into this cringy liberal identity politics shit and loves to talk about his visits to his psychologist publicly (listen to Harmontown, he mentions them almost every episode) so I wouldn't scapegoat the women he hired to make himself look good.

Boy you Sup Forumsniggers sure do prove the dumb conservative stereotype wrong by making 40 fucking thousand whiny Rick & Morty threads a day screaming like jews being gassed.

I didn't even make this thread lmao

Do you see eyelashes on that woman?

This was a good episode.

Very subtle darkness.

I hate this show.

I hate the fans of this show even more.

I hate topics about this show the most.

>they don't like this bad cartoon so they're the Sup Forums boogeyman
Hoo boy.

Sup Forums has been all over every board for years at this point. plus low effort bait threads like this guarantee replies

No. You stop that bullshit right now. If you just didn't like it, you wouldn't watch it. You are TRIGGERED AS FUCK.

I'd deep you so hard

The show is pretty passable. Not as good as it used to be. The fans are terrible and the threads on Sup Forums are worse, I'll give you that.

Been watching the series in order, almost done with season 2.

I think the show's pretty funny. I'm also pretty far right. What does that make me?

That was my first post in this thread. You're projecting.

>don't like it, don't talk about it
Are you saying that you only want to discuss this crap with people who like it? That's the definition of a safe space, but you're telling people that they're triggered for not sharing your opinion? Maybe this isn't the site for you.

I speak for all of you retards.

Stop spewing strawmen dickhead. Nobody is saying you have to like it. But you nigger bastards have been spamming EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BOARD for about a month now with this "ironic" Rick & Morty hate triggernigger bullshit. If you hate the fucking show that much, watch something else. Stop shitting up every single god damn fucking board.

A faggot

>i speak for all of you retards
I don't think you meant to say that you are the special ed class president, but I'm glad that you did while defending Rick and Morty. It says a lot about what it takes to enjoy this show.

Today I will remind them.

>spamming every board
I've never made a Rick and Morty thread, and there are a lot of boards that I've never seen these on. Do you need to take a break? This isn't worth getting mad about, you're getting belligerent.

Just tired of seeing these fucking threads. Now go make another 12, you fucking faggot, because you pssh don't really care brah.

>stop liking what i don't like!

Bet you're into furry, scat, or some other really disgusting fetish.

I can go to literally any board right fucking now and probably find some Sup Forumskike whining about Rick & Morty. Cretins like you are the cancer killing (killed) this site.

Leftypol please go

/leftypol/ is just Sup Forums on another website, you fucking retard. If you'd ever been there, you'd know that. Typical retarded shitposting trailer trash opining about shit you don't know anything about.

Marxists once again proving that their critical analysis is as interesting as their political ideals are garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=p4KSOpcQMu0

Lmao you are a fucking retard

>Still whining about politics over a fucking cartoon
Imagine actually being this bootyblasted over a fucking cartoon about an alcoholic mad scientist.

>cretins like you
You mean the people who don't make threads but still make you act belligerently? That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, take a break. As for your claim for finding other threads like this, go ahead and post 5 from other boards. Take your time. 5 active threads, each from separate boards. Or you can go find something else to be legitimately angry about.

Don't believe me? Go there. Ask them why they never talk about any actually leftwing topics. Or go say anything bad about white nationalists. Watch how fast you get banned or bumplocked.

>Or you can go find something else to be legitimately angry about.
You mean like you can do yourself?

Nah last time I took advice from a retard I wound up watching Rick and Morty

Kill yourself

I'm not the one getting mad, though. I'm getting replies and I'm not even doing anything except tell you that you're getting trolled hard.

>watching plebbit: the cartoon
get fucked cunt

Watch something else then. If you're so fucking triggered by atheists then go to fucking church and leave everyone else alone. Nobody loves you.

He is a walking (you) dispenser

>Being Sup Forums: the moron
You'll never get fucked.

>arguing with holes
Roastie spotted

>everyone who hates my unfunny pleddit cartoon is Sup Forums1 wahhh

it's statistically proven you suck the most nigger cock too. also my i.q is 134 and i'm far right as fuck

What posts of mine are making you think I'm mad? I love these threads.

I know, I feel bad that he's enabling my behavior.

But he said god doesn't real and that hurt my feelings and that's not fair!

You definitely sound like a titan of intellect

Maybe the ACTUAL far right. But you leftypol fags class anyone right of extreme left as 'far right' so that statistic means nothing these days

this, minorities are 90% left wing, also they are retarded as fuck

You know when you talk about leftypol you just sound like a gigantic fucking retard. It's not even a board here. It's not even a thing. You must have gotten assblasted over there once and you're still not over it because you're autistic.

>because being fucked in the ass by Tyrone and Muhammad and making your life harder by placating their every whim, makes you high i.q somehow

>leftist's intelligence everyone

Did you watch the video, friend?

>when the thread is disrupted by a closeted gay man's fantasies about being anally dominated by brown men

Not even the same dude my guy
The autistic here is you

Yes, you are the same dude because I was replying to only one post. There is no other person involved for you to be the same as. Maybe you're just not good at this, time to try another hobby.

nice projecting you just did, also i meant "fucked in the ass" in a figurative way as in gibs, and crime stats, but clearly you also want the literal meaning in your life
stay cucked

He wasn't the only one you spergged out on about leftypol, bitch boy
I think you should go back there

Why is India listed? It's not one of the highest or lowest

Its a heavily populated board with a large portion of those users on the younger side.

I'm just not in the habit of bringing up gay sex with black dudes in unrelated conversation, I guess you are. It's not something that's on my mind. Obviously it is on yours. And that's okay. You do you!

Never been though I did see it in the list once when I browsed 8ch. The autism there seems weapons-grade, enjoy, all yours.

Minorities vote hard-line left in this country consistently, and its statistical fact they have lower IQ scores than whites who typically vote right. What then, buddy?

once again bringing a literal meaning, to a figurative form of speech, stay mad cuckold

guess cucks can't into linguistics

Reading and skimming through a these are like an episode of Renegade Angel.

>sucked off ... by the wind

Morty-(burp) morty race is real, it's just basic biology morty, Mor-Morty, Africans have a lower i.q than gorillas Morty, on average morty

>when you say god isn't real and alt right autistics obsessively argue about black people and buttsex because it's all they think about

>when the very existence of people who disagree with your ideology causes you to spit out (You)s like a malfunctioning game at chuckie cheese dispensing too many tickets because you're just a dumb broken machine too

your the one bringing it up, guess thats all you cucks think about, that and how to shit on your forefathers

It's funny it pisses you when it's supposed to be
the most toxic part of Rick that is saying that.
It's Rick's worst parts he sees about himself
saying cringy atheist shit and that went
completely over your head because you're so
blind by your hatred for the show that you don't
even stop to think about something before you
post it.

So I'm supposed to believe in God because my "forefathers" did? I'm descended from the Romans. So I guess I'll honor them by worshipping Saturn. It'd be wrong not to.

dumb
broken
machine