Isn't Sup Forums the best proof that multiculturalism does work?

Isn't Sup Forums the best proof that multiculturalism does work?

How?

Of white countries yes

Sup Forums is a white ethnostate with small amounts of non-white minorities like Israel, or Brazil.

We don't have to live together, so no, not really

also the most homogeneous countries have the best posts (Japan comes to mind)

Not really. I see the typing style of a nigger or woman and I mock and humiliate.

Like now. Fucking roastie scum. You realize we won't let you vote when Trump gets in? The presidency is gone. Your rights will no longer exist. We're making Trump the God Emperor.

It works because we share common beliefs.

No Ahmed.

Fuck off Ahmed

If Sup Forums was a country everyone would be killing eachother

Depends if you count every shitpost as a terrorist attack, and every shill raid as civil war.

This shithole is not a good example desu

Are you literally gay?

We all argue so much here and rip on each other

U new? Fucking Muhammad

I'm all for multiculturalism if the parties involved are European - not Chinks, Pakis and Nogs, all of which are completely incompatible with European culture.

>you can just shut down your computer and ignore pol and teh interwebz
>you can´t ignore the muezzin blasting your ears or the fucking trans fags spitting in your face because YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

yeah .... you´re absolutely ... gurkensalat

we dont depend on each other and we are physically separated and we only spend time with each other's opinion for just a couple of hours you faggot
multiculturalism dont work

Only because we are allowed to be openly racist and discriminate against each other.

The truth is multiculturalism only works when you are allowed to make insult each other's flaws and make jokes at each other's expense.

When you pretend all people are the same and ignore the differences and censor people at risk of punishment for saying the wrong thing you create tension and hatred between the groups.

Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and Ireland.

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
Do you feel you have no purpose?
Do you feel you have no identity

Ahmed lurk more

Sup Forums is primarily composed of postera from Europe or her diaspora. Indians, moderate terrorists, and negros are all mocked and segregated.

>this was unironically(ironically) posted by an American

No it's not retard. "Multiculturalism" is multiple cultures and values living under one ruling class. A divided lower class is easy to control.

Sup Forums's values are clear. Just because someone posts from a diffarent flag doesn't mean their values are diffarent.

I might live in a niggers shithole

but I'm white european, same with south africans

>non-white minorities like Israel, or Brazil
Don t forget argentina please

We're the 4th Rome faggot. Our history ca be traced back to Chronos.

>and that comes from canacuck.

well said leaf.

/thread

The global village "works" retard.

Multiculturalism is by definition foreign occupation by nepotist ethnic separatists.

The closest thing to what you are implying is that citizen level international dialogue is possible. i.e, the effects of what Marshall McLuhan termed the "global village"

No because most posts here come from European countrties or nations founded by European countries. In essence Europe and the nations of the British Empire are culturally one and the same. And even so we often clash and hate on eachother.

Does Sup Forums get along?

No, we're multinational, not multi cultural.
We all subscribe to the same cultural values under western civilization.
With the exception of maybe 3 nations.

But we do have a board culture. When refugees (reddit) come here and refuse to assimilate, bad things happen like they do in real life.

Its more of a best proof that from our disparate nations and locations, there's nothing we can't accomplish by shit posting at each other.

>shit posting at each other.
Now now, we're an international brotherhood, we don't shitpost AT eachother, we shitpost WITH eachother.

gfjkiifffskkgkfgddhjhkfkj

Even though you memed that all brazilians are non-white (and surprisingly many actually believe that) most brazilians that come here are white.

stop trying to justify your agoraphobia

What are you talking about? We want to kill each other

fuck YOU ICE NIGGER
thats how stupid faggot

Most people here either are white, or think they are white.

Fuck off kraut, stop destroying europe

>USA
>white

Bloody mongolian rape babies

Fucking leafs with your shitposting and your shitty flag

Get a job you bloody alcoholic

You guys are cunts

Bloody toothpaste weed lmaos

Where's your fucking leaf?

This is a shitposting free zone, no shitposting

You also stop destroying europe

Stop being so queer

>argentina
>white

Bloody frogs, return normandy to us

t. hunnic barbarians

Bloody monkeys

Stop committing suicide

Gypsy bastard, fix my plumbing

Stop being evil

white multiculturalism sure
multiculturism as in multiracism no

>my neighbours yell at each other non-stop and behave like crazy baboons
god damn it this country is monoethnic but I still feel like I live in a favela, we need some islamic communism in here

i don't hate you britain, even tho you hate me

this right here

the problem with multiculturalism is the multiple cultures

having people unite and assimilate under a single culture is absolutely necessary

cultural homogeneity is the key

/thread

I'm a white Argentinian-American. This is not a concept that Americans understand for some reason.

Argentina is %97 European mostly from Italy and Spain hence mostly white. native and other populations only make up %3 of argentinians

No, because we all sit behind our respective computers and not crunch up in front of a single one.

Pol would be a shithole nation, literally every other thread is filled with conflict. Yet another proof that multiculturalism doesn'r work.

I wouldn't want to share a border with a krautcuck or a fucking leaf
borders are the reason diversity exists

That's why we are such a shithole fampai

>multiculturalism works
>in a place where we don't ever get to see each other's faces
>or know anything about other people except the country they're posting from for that matter
>where we can pretend to be from other places via vpn/proxy
>where we only come on our leisure time and never do any kind of work
>still we spend a good deal of time and effort calling each other niggers and faggots and insulting each other's countries and cultures based solely on a tiny flag
Hmm

D:

where's your Australian flag??

Sup Forums is monoculture for the most part.

..Internet can be multicultural?

Well, we are united in class warfare. But the revolution always eats its children and as soon as the new status quo is formed, the groups unified under the banner will diversify again.