DUDE LIKE HOW ABOUT IF WE LIKE RIPOFF BREAKING BAD AND CALL IT AN...

>DUDE LIKE HOW ABOUT IF WE LIKE RIPOFF BREAKING BAD AND CALL IT AN """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ORIGINAL""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" SERIES LMAO

Really Netflix? Fucking really?

>its a we pretend breaking bad didnt rip off the sopranos episode

The only parallell to BB is the cartel-involving criminal conspiracy, which was hardly a genre coined by BB.

breaking bad is a ripoff of weeds, you blithering idiot

Netflix original content all feels like it was made by some kind of artificial intelligence based on marketing analytics. The content just feels soulless and ingenuine.

Does anyone know what I mean?

Only the soulless and ingenuine know what you mean.

>BREAKING BAD
>good

d-d-d-da-d-d w-h-h-er-e-s mu-uh-hh c-a-rr
>15 mins devoted to a literal retard

You disagree?

Name one good thing Netflix has made

ozark is good

I can't agree/disagree because I do not know what you mean. I'm not soulless and ingenuine like you. And only the soulless and ingenuine know what you mean.

My coworker is watching Disjointed right now and holy shit. I can't understand how anyone can like this garbage.

First, realise this is a show which is intended to be watched high off your ass. Second, attempting to watch that show high off my ass basically made me zone out for most of it until suddenly the show cut to some trippy ass sequence that startled the fuck out of me before I would have to see unfunny again.

It's a swing and a miss of a show. I don't know why people think Kathy Bates + Stoners would be a hit. Why the FUCK do shows still have laugh tracks in current year?

Yea but Weeds is fucking garbage so not really.

it wasn't even remotely close to breaking bad. Just because the show involves drugs doesn't make it a "breaking bad ripoff"

2/10 bait thread

Couldn't handle the laugh track. I feel like being stoned would make it even worse. Maybe they assumed 'that 70s show' did it so itll fine but its not fine. Something about the HD video with the laugh track that would make me uncomfortable if I was high. Guess it doesn't matter when netflix is literally shitting out money for content, but most of it has been awful.

I dropped it about 6 episodes in.

Premature or does it get less boring?

The "that 70s show" cuts were FAR shorter in length, these are extended sequences in the show that are specifically designed to entrance people high off their balls on marijuana, and is of no interest for anybody that is not high.

I watched two episodes somehow, I watched them only a little while ago, and it just doesn't work.

My coworker is still watching this crap. The amount of "black men fuck white girls" references is ridiculous, it's so forced it feels like a satire by MDE or something like that.

Dropped it after 9. The flashback episode confirmed Ozark is pulling out of its ass. The wife has nothing to do, literally arguing about ice cream and throwing possums.

The comparisons to Breaking Bad are warranted. All the momentum of BB is sucked out though, bc Bateman's character is a yuppie cuck who has no transition or muscle. They shoehorned in the muh racist redneck is a fag watch this blowjob with another fag FBI subplot. It's so cliche. They should have killed his entire family, maybe he should have done it, by ep 7. Instead, we get some hillbilly villain pulled off Quarry on Cinemax, who mutters something about Jews and the preacher, cue Christianity is corrupt imagery and subplot. Throw a strip club into it, for muh edgy cable shit. Worst show. Don't waste 9 hours on it. It's like Dougie wo Twin Peaks

Couldn't survive more than the pilot
>dude blue filter cranked all the way up
>breaking bad went warm and sepia filter, this is BB but up north where it's colder
>blue makes things serious and intense right?

Stop this forever.

This show is full of irrational plot development so far.

Death Note

LOL THE HOMOPHOBIC REDNECK WAS GAY HIMSELF

WHAT A TWEEEEEEEEEEST

its breaking bad but without sylar and retard kid

whats the problem lmao sounds way better than breaking bad i dropped that shit mid season 2 cause sylar was so insufferable

first season of house of cards was great and the second season was good.

You missed skyler cucking Walter with her boss and then giving all of Walt's money to him, at least Breaking bad portrayed female nature in a very accurate fashion

>netflix original

Does Breaking Bad even pass the rewatch test? I would rewatch the Sopranos for example but not Breaking Bad.

Stranger Things
1st season of OITNB
Daredevil S1, Punisher episodes of Daredevil S2
House of Cards

That's about it

fucking ew to all of those

this

thats what i immediately thought when i heard about BB

fucking ew to your face

>drug kin pin gives you 5 gorillian dollars
>gives you 2 days to launder it

>doesn't give you any resources, not even a man to guard the stash

He wanted him to fail

>all those
you browse reddit dont u

How is a show about a guy laundering money so him and his family aren't killed a rip off of a show about a guy cooking meth to pay off hospital bills?

post favourite show

haven't seen this yet, is it worth watching guys?

Narcos

Amy schumer farmhouse special

Dear white people (kill yourselves)

13 reasons why (you should kill yourself)

Death note

Last Chance U

t. bong

Daredevil season 1, House of Cards season 1
but I feel like all netflix episodes last longer than they should. They would be a lot more fun too watch if they had to cut some shit out of every episode.

It's shit.

I think I know what you're talking about senpai, and while I do enjoy some of netflix's shows (narcos, stranger things), I get the feeling that maybe because of the way it's advertised all next to each other in the very home page, and the way each season is released all at once, it gives off the vibe that it's generated spontaneously or something

That's literally how they choose what series to produce, they check their algorithms to see what users find more popular and try to replicate the formula

Its disgusting. Soon enough every media content will be designed by AIs they won't even need real writers anymore.

It's not a perfect show but Ozark is the best new show in years from Netflix, probably since the beginning of Narcos or Bloodline.

Jason Bateman is really great and the acting is top-notch throughout. The writing is a bit uneven though, it has problems with pacing and there are too many deaths just for the sake of exposition but overall I like it a lot

Ozark side stepped the shit that made breaking bad so boring. The show at least was nice to look at. The FBI actors are bad and some stuff needed more development. Overall it was a good show, but I love Jason Bateman

>up north

Glow and stranger things

But it's better than Breddit Bad.